Ether

Might Have Attained Unconditional Calmness

33 posts in this topic

Yeah, since 3 weeks ago till now, I have been feeling non-stop calmness. It never stopped.

Even when I had my heart pumping (anxiety). the calmness was still there.

My body is stiller than ever, I have less thoughts.

I still have thoughts and traumas and all that but I feel calm in the midst of everything.

I can think of my traumas and my body doesnt start shaking, still calm and still.

Now this doesnt mean Im at peace, I cant feel emotions (anti-depressants) but I can feel energies and sensations on my body.

So yeah. Took me almost 2 years of numbness and 12 years of depression to reach this state.

I did it, now i want to be at peace.

Haha. Funny how the mind always goes to the next moment but I dont obsess over it. I just try to live in this moment as much as I can.

Well if you really want to put your calmness to the ultimate test do this:

Visit your family.

If you stay a hundred percent calm than start your ashram ;)

21 minutes ago, Paulus Amadeus said:

Well if you really want to put your calmness to the ultimate test do this:

Visit your family.

If you stay a hundred percent calm than start your ashram ;)

Yes. Everyday im with my family and i still feel calm.

@Paulus Amadeus I am a 27-year-old-donkey and I still live with my parents and my older brother, without a job! I am peaceful most of the time. Does this mean I am enlightened ? :D D:  

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

54 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

@Paulus Amadeus I am a 27-year-old-donkey and I still live with my parents and my older brother, without a job! I am peaceful most of the time. Does this mean I am enlightened ? :D D:  

If you dont feel suffering, ALL the time. Yes

The peace that passeth understanding? So you found Christ Consciousness <3

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

The peace that passeth understanding? So you found Christ Consciousness <3

I said I wasnt at peace, I said I feel calmness.

@Ether I'd like to mention that my brother has been diagnosed with Obsessive-Compulsive Personality disorder and my mother with mild depression. I must been enlightened then :D :D

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

I said I wasnt at peace, I said I feel calmness.

<3 the Calmness that passeth understanding

The Calmness that was not born and will never die? 

Ether Consciousness engaged

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

15 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

@Ether I'd like to mention that my brother has been diagnosed with Obsessive-Compulsive Personality disorder and my mother with mild depression. I must been enlightened then :D :D

Welp. I had both, and this awareness and presence healed both.

14 minutes ago, Dodo said:

<3 the Calmness that passeth understanding

The Calmness that was not born and will never die? 

Ether Consciousness engaged

yeah, next goal: Peace.

@Ether Did you really has been diagnosed with OCDP disorder? How did you manage to break that dense EGO?!?! 

Congratz!  Beware, there might be an ego backlash lurking around the corner :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, molosku said:

Congratz!  Beware, there might be an ego backlash lurking around the corner :ph34r:

Im quite aware.

1 hour ago, LiakosN said:

@Ether Did you really has been diagnosed with OCDP disorder? How did you manage to break that dense EGO?!?! 

You mean OCD? If that is so, yes my arms would twitch, shake violently, i would have obsessive thoughts (even with me being mindful about them), my body would go from usual to really cold or hot, not as in a pleasant warm, my eyes would hurt.

Now I live the same life and its all different.

I dont know, I did some work such as meditating, disbelieving thoughts, contemplating, etc, etc. Nothing gave me this calmness, it all resulted in failure (which was very valuable because I could learn a lot, but failure is also apart of the progress which if you think about it, is it really that bad?).

I watched a teal swan video, bla bla bla, pretty much said:"In the situation you are in (feeling suicidal) its either going to result in suicide or something else. So you have a choice, to quit this life or give your all".

It had not reasonated with me yet. Then I watched some Douglas Bloch's videos about coping with with depression, I was feeling desesperate, so I decided to take a walk.

da da da, there was the calmness.

good job, I myself have taken huge strides in overcoming anxiety and depression with mindfullness, self-reflection, etc. I still suck at meditation though, but have promised myself to have a steady practice by the end of this year (my ego works slooowwww....)  

Some days I feel like I have beaten my issues, and some days they rear their ugly heads. Some days it just depends on the hour, lol. It doesn't help that I have a very stressful career, and one simple mistake leads to mine and my client's suffering (I own a dog grooming business). However, I'm teaching myself that most of these mistakes are completely out of my hands and are subject of the all-great-infinity(or, myself) not giving two shits about my happiness. Therefore I just have to deal, and let go. Sink or swim. 

Edited by starsofclay

@starsofclay Progress is slow.

It took Jordan 29 years to beat the Pistons and when he was considered the greatest, he still practiced, didnt he?

yeah and progress gets slower the older you get O.o.....so its good to start early

4 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

yeah and progress gets slower the older you get O.o.....so its good to start early

nope, thats a belief.

@Ether either way, the older we get, the more our beliefs solidify. Then again, the wiser we get, the more they dissipate. And yes I realize these are just more beliefs. 

2 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

And yes I realize these are just more beliefs. 

Then, why not stop giving them fuel?