0ne

Why is the illusion so persistent?

34 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I left you a comment under Quantum Mechanics Video,  so far the best series made by anyone that I've ever found.

@Galyna Your totally right there! So good I bought it to the attention of the folks at SAND (Science and Non Duality) when I first saw it. Maybe Leo will get an invite as a speaker. That would be too cool!

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you are experiencing it. You're unconscious of what you're experiencing, but you are experiencing something.

So then you got nothing left to do but kick back and enjoy your pina colada at the beach. You have no interest in Truth. You will live and die in delusion.

Enlightenment is the realization that you have always been dead.

No one was born. Nothing is happening.

The confusion about this comes from that idea you have of death as being "lights out." That is not death. That is your materialist idea of death, which turns out to be wrong.

Death cannot make sense from the materialist paradigm. It only makes sense once you're dead.

No self = death

The Buddha was a man who sat under a tree and meditated for so long that he died. But then his body kept on living and teaching for another 40 years. How that is possible you cannot understand so long as you are alive.

To awaken, is to awake up from life, in the same way that you can wake up from a bad dream to realize it wasn't ever real.

See my video: Life Is A Dream

bro, no criticism, but you really could formulate this shit more cohesevely.

Some might thinking your type of "dying", might be physical death. Be careful.

35 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@cetus56 Inevitable. ❤️ Does he want to, I doubt it. 

@Nahm If he doesn't we'll have to tie him up and take him there!:D 

Seriously though, he deserves all the exposure he can get with that one. All of his videos but that one in particular was right in the wheel house of SAND.

That seems to be a result of conflict in becoming. 

Your caught up in a future goal. 

Security in time alway leads to conflict. 

Edited by Faceless

@Nahm Maybe there's another way to go about this using QM. Particle-Wave function? When Leo is being observed he's a particle, right? But when he's not being observed he's a wave. That may be doable since he exists as both simultaneously. I've gotta a few small bugs to work out yet on that one. I've narrowed it down to something to do with the limitations of my own clock drive mind. Other than that it's wide open.:D

Here's a thought. Maybe someday teleportation will be obsolete since scientific understanding will be- you are already there. 

@cetus56 @cetus56 @Nahm

From what I have learned so far ,he is pretty open to talk to anyone about this matter, the thing is are they willing to listen?

First would be cool to gather some people from this forum to attend his seminars. From that point domino effect might come into place :).

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@cetus56 that would be cool, I wish he could talk to Anthony Peak by Skype. I like that guy too.

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Galyna Your totally right there! So good I bought it to the attention of the folks at SAND (Science and Non Duality) when I first saw it. Maybe Leo will get an invite as a speaker. That would be too cool!

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna @Nahm I'd love to see Leo sit down with a group of, at least semi-open minded scientists someday in an open forum like SAND.

14 hours ago, Malelekakis said:

@Leo Gura enlightenement only makes sense when  you hate the illusion 

I never hated the illusion. I love illusions! Which is why I wanted to be fully conscious of it.

Illusions are to be enjoyed for what they are. Like a good movie or video game or novel.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You are the unchanging Awareness.  Unchanging Awareness has no worry.  What causes suffering is the false identification of unchanging Awareness with the changing Dream.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Because it’s time/space bound?

Persistence is the function of time/illusion