Ether

Continous Calmness l 3rd Week l Advice?

25 posts in this topic

@dude Cant you open your chakras doing something else?

What are the benefits of yoga?

I personally don't have experience with chakra's but.

Yoga is feeling into/awakening your body.

@Ether I'm going to say something and I'd love for you to take note, if you don't that's also completely fine ?. I feel this could help you (I'm also open to any help at all you may have for me) ♥️

Whenever I hear/read something on a video or from here and it 'triggers' some kind of reaction inside of me I see that as a guide, I am aware of that initial reaction however small. The reason I felt triggered is because deep down its the truth. I don't (this is what I see a lot from you and others (again no personal judgement WHATSOEVER)) use that reaction as a way to justify, deny reject or project outward (which most people do).

Whenever I feel a trigger I always turn it inward, no matter what it may be! 

From you, some examples could be...

18 hours ago, Ether said:

You dont even know me.

10 hours ago, Ether said:

Ok, bruh, keep trying to guess what im thinking, not being aware you are the one who is doing the assumptions, not me.

10 hours ago, Ether said:

You guys say pretty funny shit.

See how they are projecting back out and denying?

PLEASE TRY NOT TO TAKE THIS AS CRITICISM, watch for any emotional reaction you may even get from this reply. 

Ether I'm saying this for your personal growth, we help each other on here, people on here are only trying to help you, the reason you are taking it as criticism is because wether you like it or not you are unconsciously reinforcing the ego. Other may see behaviours/attitudes from myself on here and when it's pointed out, I take what they say with seriousness, it's a guide. Use us for your benefit Ether. 

?♥️