Charlotte

Random Question ??

21 posts in this topic

I've been off Flouride now for a while, been buying bottled water, starting to  also realise that continuing to buy plastic bottles is not good for the environment at all, also the chemicals in the plastic. 

I researched flouride free glass bottled water and put it this way... I can't afford it ? My next idea is a filtered water jug, duuuuurrrr!! why the frig didn't I think of this before ? Anyway, I've done some research and the market is HUUUGE, so I thought I'd ask you guys in case you use one yourselves and recommend any particular brand that actually does a good job of filtering? @Nahm I think I've seen you mention previously you use one? Anybody else have any input feel free to throw some brands at me ^_^

As always, mucho Gracias ? ♥️

@Charlotte  first, you are freaking rockin! So happy for you. 

I have a filter in my refrigerator, then I fill this 

https://www.goaquagear.com/products/waterfiltrationpitcher?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4s3Hr4e42gIVWrbACh09iQfZEAQYCSABEgKfFfD_BwE

it’s no full on water filtration system which would be ideal but those are very expensive. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Your always full of praise Nahm! Your such a sweetie, thank you :$

Thank you for your recommendations, I'll look into the link. 

Yeah I also had a look at price's for a full filtration system... ? Maybe one day ?.

Thanks again @Nahm ♥️

You dont need to change everything bout your life

@Charlotte I didnt say you shouldnt change, i just said you dont need to change everything.

5 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Charlotte I didnt say you shouldnt change, i just said you dont need to change everything.

Its the process of waking up. Passion to change = growth.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Ether i feel like thats the very first step lol if you cant control what you put in your body you are pretty much a slave of your mind. 

- Slave of the mind

@Ether Idk i feel obligated to take care of this body. My body is my soul. I haven't done a good job really loool but its turning more into something i authentically do than "practice" healthy eating. I've been feeling subtle sensations all over my being after consuming any kind of shitty food and if i fast for a few days and eat some powerful food, I have glimpses through out the day. 

@Ether  It's happening to me rather than me actually making a conscious decision to change anything. 

11 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

but its turning more into something i authentically do than "practice" healthy eating.

This ♥️

4 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Ether  It's happening to me rather than me actually making a conscious decision to change anything. 

No, you may have the influence or the inspiration, sure, that is happening to you but dont delude yourself.

16 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

@Ether Idk i feel obligated to take care of this body. My body is my soul. I haven't done a good job really loool but its turning more into something i authentically do than "practice" healthy eating. I've been feeling subtle sensations all over my being after consuming any kind of shitty food and if i fast for a few days and eat some powerful food, I have glimpses through out the day. 

You dont even need to survive. Im not saying that because I feel suicidal, Im the least suicidal I ever been but I realize we dont really have to live. Its something we can enjoy to the fullest but we really...dont have to live, but im not saying for you to killl yourself, im just saying that for you to be aware that you really dont NEED to to anything in this life.

With that said, If you want to take care of your body, do it, just dont obsess over it.

@Ether  

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

No, you may have the influence or the inspiration, sure, that is happening to you but dont delude yourself.

55 minutes ago, Ether said:

but changing your diet wont awaken you

1 hour ago, Ether said:

you dont need to change everything

Are you sure your not stuck with limiting beliefs??

@Charlotte "No, you may have the influence or the inspiration, sure, that is happening to you but dont delude yourself."

Ok, inspiration is something that comes natural to us. You can look at a girl and in my case, write a song about her. You can feel relaxed about the night and write a song about it.

We dont really control inspiration because we did it, wouldnt we choose to be inspired whenever we wanted?

See if you are feeling inspired right now. No? Say to yourself: Im inspired, 10 times.

Does it work?

"but changing your diet wont awaken you"

Ok, so how is putting something your mouth to eat is going to make you stop believing thoughts?

"you dont need to change everything"

Doesnt mean, you shouldnt change everything, Im just trying to make you aware of the fact that you dont even have to live but that doesnt mean you should kill yourself.

6 hours ago, Ether said:

@pluto Sure, but changing your diet wont awaken you

Changing my diet lead to changing my whole lifestyle (in a sense), I believe it was was one of the main things that lead to my initial awakening. Here's how i see it.. If the chemicals in your body aren't functioning in harmony you cannot properly activate(so to speak). If the pineal is calcified it cannot activate.  Once i nourished my body with the correct nutrients and diet/lifestyle choices a chemical balance took place and my body finally started to become alive.

I could finally think, i could finally see, i could finally feel, my senses were exploding with clarity on a level i never thought was possible before that and the list goes on. This lead me to high levels of passion and motivation to seek more truth which initially sparked my urge to change my diet/lifestyle which lead to love, spirituality, meditation and so on and the more i did the better and more natural of self i felt and eventually lead to many other things.

With a Rusty Instrument(Physical body) its extremely hard to play beautiful tunes. Sure you can still have glimpse-awakenings in poor health but most of the time people are in superior health before a true awakening or enlightenment.

With a poor quality instrument it would be hard to maintain the beautiful tone. Sure you can pull it off but why not fine tune it to maintain and express more efficiently.

There is a reason for this, its called activation. With a damaged system activation cannot occur as energy cannot circulate efficiently.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

loosen up man! :D 

@Charlotte

i use the "pur" water filter that you attach to your sink, and one filter thing lasts about 3 months (once its used up it flashes red). Its not super intricate but its works well for its price :) 

1 hour ago, moon777light said:

i use the "pur" 

I4UN5XD.gif

Thanks for the comments, really interesting thread.

I think I will do the same. Plastic sucks. And I didn't know about the fluoride thing.

Thanks!

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16