Random-Hero95

Dating App Success Rates

19 posts in this topic

Sup, here's a question for all you online daters. 

If you're comfortable with it, post your success rate using apps such as bumble, tinder, Okc, etc. 

When I define success rate, I mean on an average of 100 swipes to the right, how many matches do you get. 

Reason I'm asking? Mine's recently been quite low. I know, the chances are my profile sucks and needs some work, but I'm just asking out of curiosity more than anything ^_^.

Maybe 50%, online dating is definitely my weak spot when it’s comes to attracting girls. Never used tinder so I base that on how many girls seemed interested. Although never wanted to go on a second date with a girl I found online.

Don't rely on it. It's a market heavily favored in the girls' power. Near impossible for any dude to date "up" on those things.

6 hours ago, Frylock said:

Don't rely on it. It's a market heavily favored in the girls' power. Near impossible for any dude to date "up" on those things.

I don't agree with that. From my experience online dating gives you a lot of opportunities to date hotter girls then you would usually date. And also different demographics and ethnicities, etc. 

@Random-Hero95 most of the people using online dating are in their late twenties/early thirties so if you don't fall in that age range that alone can explain your lack of success. 

@Random-Hero95

What app are you using exactly ?

Choose one the girl prefer + study it's algorithm (if you swipe too much on tinder you are seen as low value and shown yes) + have amazing pictures + have an amazing instagram linked to it (very important for social proof) and you should be set :P

+ On some app such as tinder you need to buy the plus profile to actually get your profile shown to a lot of girls. If you're a free user you may never or rarely appear to some girl and you have a very low visibility so don't blame your looks too fast ;) Gold is only 7 dollars per month I believe !

Also, keep the convo short and meetup for the date asap.

Hope this helps ;)

It depends how long I'm active. My profile get's dry after a week or so. However, I don't even use it anymore. I much more prefer the harder way of getting out my comfort zone and actually cold approaching and stuff. 

@Random-Hero95 if you consider paying for Tinder I think you are much better off paying for a Match.com account. 

The best thing about Tinder is that it is supposed to be free. 

Match.com is a lot better. Because you can read trough all the girls profiles. You can set up your own extensive profile. And the best thing is that you can send any girl a message in email format. So you don't need to wait for her to swipe right on you. When you see a profile that you like you can take initiative and send that message. 

I have lots of experience with online dating. And I swear Match.com is the best way to go. 

Edited by SFRL

Things can differ from city to city, country to country, area to area, etc though. 

London should be like shooting fish in a barrel I imagine. 

Zero. Haven´t found one yet.

Sometimes it is like Brontosaurus-fishing. There is no way on earth that you are prepared for that that body belonged to that head.....and those demands that the add had on you.

In Sweden fat unemployed masculine rude negative boring low educated selfentitled selfobsorbed fragile egos badly tatooed&pierced singlemothers with mentalproblemS have fantastic demands on their subdued "desired" mate.

Why the demands?---Beacuse they are worth it.....it is also labeled "fake-feminism".

I do think that most men are signing up for dating, whilst alot of girls are signing up for attention and praise/worship.

However, should you be a collector of pics of girls doing the duckface and filtering the s**t out of their pic...online dating is a goldmine!

In Asia it is much easier and actually fun.

On 4/13/2018 at 9:18 PM, Random-Hero95 said:

Sup, here's a question for all you online daters. 

If you're comfortable with it, post your success rate using apps such as bumble, tinder, Okc, etc. 

When I define success rate, I mean on an average of 100 swipes to the right, how many matches do you get. 

Reason I'm asking? Mine's recently been quite low. I know, the chances are my profile sucks and needs some work, but I'm just asking out of curiosity more than anything ^_^.

I understand your question. For me much better works various hookup sites than hookup apps. I tried Tinder, Bumble, Down and few more with zero success. Somewhere a read a theory that on Tinder 10% of best males bangs 80% females and that makes sense to me.

Globally , I have more success on less know sites with smaller audience. And Tinder, Bumble and so on my success rate is: 0.

Also, I forgot and now sow this post again, I also tried classifieds and in that case, I have the best success.

But.....dont you guys want women who are aware of themselves? Concious women? 

I find these apps to be extremely superficial. If you are on this forum then you know that the physical form is just matter and it's the state of ones mind that is important.

Don't you prefer to connect to minds or intelligence than "hot" girls? If we designed our bodies then credit can be given to us but we didnt. The knowledge, the tastes, the values etc all that we can cultivate, so shouldn't be a major criteria? Then physical form can be the icing on the cake. 

I really feel for ppl that are not too good looking,  the world is really unfair. 

Absolutely zero, I use mainly tinder but I gave basically every other app out there a try. Been playing around with different photos and descriptions for about 5 years now and nothing to show for it, huge waste of time.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:58 PM, MM1988 said:

Absolutely zero, I use mainly tinder but I gave basically every other app out there a try. Been playing around with different photos and descriptions for about 5 years now and nothing to show for it, huge waste of time.

I understand what you are talking about, as I said you may try with hookup sites or mainstream dating sites like pof.com...