egoless

Separate self fully collapsed

77 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, egoless said:

I wonder wtf should I do now :) 

Find a good life purpose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Find a good life purpose.

and create myself now consciously :) That's what I am doing.

Consciousness is the bridge between the reality and unmanifested absolute. This is the holy trinity...

Edited by egoless

@Leo Gura but the coolest part is that it doesn’t change absolutely anything other than you know it :D daaamn you understand the profoundity of going full circle when it goes in that regard....

Are there any traces of fear? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

15 hours ago, egoless said:

yes yes yes :D it does not.

Congratulations, @egoless!

If you don't mind, could you expound a little more on your response to this?

Thank you. 

46 minutes ago, Maycol said:

Congratulations, @egoless!

If you don't mind, could you expound a little more on your response to this?

Thank you. 

I can’t really. Words can’t explain. And it won’t be any helpful to you. 

2 hours ago, LiakosN said:

Are there any traces of fear? 

Fear of death? No 0. 

Edited by egoless

1 hour ago, egoless said:

I can’t really. Words can’t explain. And it won’t be any helpful to you. 

Fear of death? No 0. 

Could you explain a little bit more what kind of type of inquiry you did? what kind of stuff did you contemplate and ponder?

Also, what did seem to make to you the "Shift" happen?

Edited by Blissout

1 hour ago, Blissout said:

Could you explain a little bit more what kind of type of inquiry you did? what kind of stuff did you contemplate and ponder?

Also, what did seem to make to you the "Shift" happen?

It was a gradual process. It seems like it took infinite but in reality only about 1 year. and moreover it now seems to me as if I have been living infinitely. There is no time or past or future for me anymore. There is not even the moment now. It’s just continues flowing of presence.

What techniques did I use? As I said combination. I did not attach to any. I was an explorer who did not believe to anyone. When I listened to Rupert spira, Eckhart tolle, Leo and Mooji I simply could get into the experience of my true nature directly. Upon meditation I could instantly go into very deep states of presence and being. I don’t know why but it really did not take lot of hard work from me. I just surrendered and burned all the attachements to identity easily ever after. Some times I was waking up not knowing who I was anymore...

@Leo Gura provided the best direct theoretical and conceptual knowledge of what reality is and definitely best explanation of tripping. Rupert Spira and Eckhart were amazingly good at taking me to the direct experience of my true nature. And I have been watching Mooji recently and he is very advanced as well. He knows the true nature of the source.

Thanks to everyone involved in my journey both in distance or directly. It seems like almost every interaction over the last two years has been teaching me smth. It seemes like the whole Universe wanted me to wake up. That is what I call true synchronicity. It was inevitable! 

P.S. forgot to mention I have travelled to different places over the last year and it definitely played a huge role in my growth and shift of perspectives!

Edited by egoless

@egoless So beautiful to read... Indeed, it's inevitable, the universe conspires to "wake" up when we commit to the path. Cheers! :)

@egoless Are there any kinds of fearful thoughts? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

13 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

@egoless Are there any kinds of fearful thoughts? 

Sometimes. But they don’t overtake as they used to. They just pass. But they are getting less and less. 

It’s like watching the movie consciously knowing that it is a movie. You still get emotions from it.

Edited by egoless

Do you also experience love for your fearful thoughts? Also, do you get angry? 

9 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

Do you also experience love for your fearful thoughts? Also, do you get angry? 

Neither love nor hate. They just arise and disappear without me attaching to them. And yes, not really angry but frustrated depends on situation. But it happens rarely and usually goes away quickly. I used to get angry very easily in the past. I could become furious. This never happens now. 

@egoless So there is resistant sometimes coming up, right ?

4 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

@egoless So there is resistant sometimes coming up, right ?

No. There is no self to resist. 

So why is there frustration? Isn't frustration a form of resistance? 

Just now, LiakosN said:

So why is there frustration? Isn't frustration a form of resistance? 

No it's just part of experience. it's the scene in the movie. 

How is the movie doing?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16