MM1988

Take The Black Pill

14 posts in this topic

All these blue, red, glorious and black pills these days. I'm seriously losing track of all those.

5 hours ago, MM1988 said:

.....................And that's why you want to climb Maslows Pyramid...........................

4 hours ago, SFRL said:

.....................And that's why you want to climb Maslows Pyramid...........................

some people cant due to genetics, thats his point

Here is a simple solution, don't date western girls. Asian girls for instance.

@Spiral I dont agree with this video ad I think everyone can get western girls. Just out of interest: 1. Why do you think asian girls are easier? 2. Do you suggest actually flying to the east just to meet girls? :o

@Shroomdoctor Not easier but better partners from personal experience, their culture is very different so many of the tendencies that are complained about are not as common.

I don’t consider western girl difficult. I’m “blessed” with good looks.

Edited by Spiral

That was pathetic.

A true looser mindset.

That mindset is poison.

...soo..if "bad-genetics-people" don´t get to have the one they want...how come there is sooo many of them?

There is much to learn from that clip. Mostley bout oneself.

It is however difficult to respond to the clip if person and thought/thesis is not seperated.

He seems to be a nice likable dude, but I strongly disagree with his discussionpoint.

"it's not that some people are lucky, have good genetics or a good childhood. it's simply about how you use your mind and think about things" 

-Leo 

Limiting-Belief0907152.jpg

Edited by d0ornokey

On 4/11/2018 at 2:16 PM, MM1988 said:

I did watch the full video now. 

Hahaha the guy is actually funny. 

What if he is right though. And in the future a small percentage of men is going to be banging all the chicks, and the rest is going to be having virtual reality sex. 

Then sex with real women becomes some status symbol like driving a luxury car. Hahaha. 

I mean shit it could happen. 

On 12/04/2018 at 3:33 AM, SFRL said:

GENETECALLY SUPERIOR MALE

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What about ugly girls. The genetically superior alpha males are probably only going to have sex with the most attractive girls. I`m genetically inferior, but I think I will get laid anyways sooner or later. 

@Emne You arent. Nobody is. Find me evidence of superior or inferior. You can of buff or slim bodies. But you cant of superior or inferior. It doesnt exist.