Maycol

Oneness Is Groundless Too

57 posts in this topic

I am ashamed for using the words infinity, god, absolute, please forgive me. It’s just not my way lol 

17 minutes ago, Faceless said:

??

Again please understand what I am posting. You seem to assume so much about without comprehension of what is said. Does that seem open? 

How you live in your daily life tells the true story. Are you whole. Has the knower/known ended. Do you reside in the timeless realm? Are you free of reactionary actions? Are you able to maintain a state of observation without the observer. To be headless ‘oneness’..Is there a maintaining of this timeless state without the prepetual use of psychedelics which fades and is temporary? Have you got to where your at without being influenced by past knowledge and that being clinged to and projected? 

If you have then you should not be engaging in that of measure, psychological becoming, getting caught in such movements of time. You know it’s rather easy to see by your posts where you stand old boy?

Now again, I really want you to look at my posts again and consider what’s said without the burden of your own knower/known content that you have accumulated over time preventing full attention. That is not open mindedness. 

I have said before. I will not go and talk about certain things ‘experiencing infinity’ seeing God’ lol, as they are for me and me only. It’s important not to force feed certain things to people. Some things need to be seen/realized on there own. I won’t talk about my deepest realizations with others because that may set up a movement of psychological becoming which will cause people to add more story to the mind. The movement of time must end for the timeless to come into being. Something you don’t seem to understand. I have attempted to show you this but you seem to have set up a self image of yourself as advance or the teacher. Open mindedness is about sharing with one anohter not teaching. I would have to meet you in order to know the extent that you actually embody what you preach. You know what I mean??

When the center totally ceases which means there is only one, that is absolute, wholeness, headlessness, awareness. In that timeless dimension as I have said before there is no center, ‘not mere knowing I don’t really exsist’ but an actual living without the me implies the other which is Oneness. 

Do you love life free of the center?? Can you be in a constant state of meditation throughout the entire day. Where there is only perception without the perciever? 

Its out of this world my friend?

Arguing with someone else about the achievement of oneness ?

Where do I sign up?

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Arguing with someone else about the achievement of oneness ?

Where do I sign up?

This is not arguing. Lol 

And it’s not an achievement?

Edited by Faceless

@Dodo

When psychological time ends then all that is. It’s when all movements of becoming cease. That’s the beauty of it. 

Edited by Faceless

9 minutes ago, Faceless said:

And it’s not an achievement?

Im well versed in the lawyer nonduality myself kind sir.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo

Good for you ?

read a lot of books on non duality? 

Edited by Faceless

9 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@Dodo

Good for you ?

read a lot of books on non duality? 

And a lot of vids too! 

36 minutes ago, Dodo said:

And a lot of vids too! 

Cool ?

I've never read any. For me what people refer to as nonduality came into being when all movements of the dual ended. It’s quite a thing to because by exploring the nature of duality and negating the disorder in that has lead to the other. 

Strange how that works huh?

Edited by Faceless

It’s only in stillness, empty of conditioning, free of the center ‘knower and known’ or ‘thought’ that truth can be perceived. And time does not lead to that. Time being any movement of volition/thought and it’s all it’s implications manifested as reality. This has to be understood. 

Truth already is. When reality ‘that which is perceived by thought’ ends it’s like wiping mud off a window so that the actual ‘fact or what is’ is perceived. 

When people talk about absolute truth to me that means it is not experienced but is more of a non experiencing. Experience implies knowledge and past experience recollected through memory and are projected forward that are presented as a new experience. It’s only when that memory ceases that there can be what is actual or truth. Then there is no content being impressed into experience. And there is an actual perception free of experience. And again time which includes experience has nothing to do with truth. Truth is when all time as in thought/psychological time is not. 

But again absolute truth experienced to me has no meaning. It is not experienced but is of itself truth. It’s much more subtle then that. 

As I have been exploring what had happened to me the day when the knower/known ended I have noticed that there has been others who have realized this as well. They know that all movements of will and the field of thought are limited and time bound movements. They are not came upon through the movement of time. Time must end. All experiences attained through various practices, systems, methods, actions of demand, effort, volition and are therefore time bound. Also all experiences premeditated through psychedelics are also time bound movements. This is obvious. 

Thers nothing wrong with participation in theses activities. But being of time they dont lead to that which is beyond time.  That is not come about by an A to B type of movement but is more like an A to A To A type of movement. This is the movement of stillness/space/awareness/timelessness. 

I hope you guys investigate this for yourselves. ?

Edited by Faceless

3 hours ago, Faceless said:

Cool ?

I've never read any. For me what people refer to as nonduality came into being when all movements of the dual ended. It’s quite a thing to because by exploring the nature of duality and negating the disorder in that has lead to the other. 

Strange how that works huh?

What does a "movement of the dual" mean? 

@Faceless We are where we are, a few posts aren’t going to change anything. Life has it’s way of correction.  ❤️

I think you’d benefit tremendously from a little shadow work, practices, psychedelics, and reading a few more sources in addition to  J Krishnamurti - of course, I’m projecting too.

And you have topped even your own passive aggressiveness (friend, buddy) with “old boy”. ? That’s a new one!  I feel strongly, if we hung out for a night, we’d hit it off perfectly. I’m no authority, btw. 

Edit: Reminded me of that movie “Old Boy”, have you seen it by chance? What a doozy of a mind f.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

59 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless We are where we are, a few posts aren’t going to change anything. Life has it’s way of correction.  ❤️

I think you’d benefit tremendously from a little shadow work, practices, psychedelics, and reading a few more sources in addition to  J Krishnamurti - of course, I’m projecting too.

And you have topped even your own passive aggressiveness (friend, buddy) with “old boy”. ? That’s a new one!  I feel strongly, if we hung out for a night, we’d hit it off perfectly. I’m no authority, btw. 

You didn’t understand anything I said did you??‍♂️

You don’t seem to grasp the whole practices, psychedelics, and accumulation of knowledge jive. It’s not about any of that. You don’t come to any or this by reading what others have said. I did all this without the authority of any teacher. I had never read or listened to any source prior to this silence/stillness. There is absolutely no need for any practices and other movements of time in my life. Infact when the movement of time ends meditation is quite simple. But that’s meant to be fun. 

Its only recently that I stumbled across j Krishnamurti. And his sharing is the exact thing I went through. When I read his writings or listen to him it’s the exact way I see things. There are a few others as well like moji, Tolle, Bohm, Laozi, and a few more. But none more that j Krishnamurti. 

I know from personal experience what is said is correct because I have gone it myself. And I did it free of authority. In fact my ability to be free from psychological time made my inquiry that much more impartial and rational. 

Don’t take it so personal.

I am not anyone’s enemy and I have none. 

I get along with all. No worries ol boy ?

People call me Ol boy to ?

Edited by Faceless

@Nahm

You do understand what I mean with the time/timesless talk right ?

Do you just disagree or does it not make sense? 

Let me know so we do t waste time going back and forth ?

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless You can keep insisting I don’t understand you, and I can keep understanding you. It’s getting loopy. Yes on the timeless, of course. There is so much more, but I know you ‘ain’t tryin to hear that’. It’s all well, and it’s all good. 

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless You can keep insisting I don’t understand you, and I can keep understanding you. It’s getting loopy. Yes on the timeless, of course. There is so much more, but I know you ‘ain’t tryin to hear that’. It’s all well, and it’s all good. 

No I asked you if you do understand. Lol 

nevermid?

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless Yes, I do, and practices turn nails into things like not needing to be understood. ?

??‍♂️

Then you are not comprehending. You are simply caught in the trap. That form of meditation is based and derived from the movement of thought nahm. My meditation last all day and is not temporary and mechanical..Have fun?

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless I know what you mean, but you’re actually referring to a thought when you say that, not the meditative state, because, you haven’t done significant meditation to actually know if there is any difference, no?

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless I know what you mean, but you’re actually referring to a thought when you say that, not the meditative state, because, you haven’t done significant meditation to actually know if there is any difference, no?

Yeah I have participated in meditation. I’m a martial artist so I do meditate daily. Has nothing to do with the timeless though. I have meditated as you speak of since I was 11 years old. 

And no I’m not referring to a thought when I say that. That type of meditation if premeditated as it generally is is a thought bound movement. As I have said before fueled by psychological becoming, and an attempt to quiet and still the mind. It does quiet the mind. But it just doesn’t come to a complete silence free of the center. 

Edited by Faceless

@Nahm

That’s my concentration form of meditation and the other is the total attention form of meditation. That’s the timelessnes/headless meditation. 

Edited by Faceless