Alii

Thoughts On Mark Zuckerberg Testifying Before Congress

7 posts in this topic

Some things I've noticed about him during this session

• He seems like a very grounded individual. Also very well spoken. 
  • He owned up to his mistakes
  • Honesty seems dynamic 
  • He's definitely introverted
  • Kinda Awkward/Weird 
  • Very calm and answers questions respectfully  

What's with the hate with this guy? Before watching him speak, I've always thought of him of just being another tech billionaire who only cares about success with his social media platform. But when he started speaking about the nuances of law, on shifting modern philosophy, and what Facebook actually is, I changed my mind about him. He seems like an okay dude to me. Not perfect, just okay. 

What do you guys think? 

Edited by Alii

It seems he did a massive work on himself, he look so machiavelic and defensive, just a thought 

(in the tv series)  Hannibal Lecter seems like such a well mannered, well spoken and timely gentleman! So calm and grounded, I dont understand all the hate on that guy, just listen how he speaks about art and philosophy...  Yeah :D theres more to a man than how he appears to be. 

2 hours ago, Outer said:

He's the CEO of the largest surveillance/advertisement company.

Also this. 

Is it just me or the senators do actually seem much dumber than zuckerberg ! The senetars hadn't even taken look at what options Facebook has or doesn't have .

@sarapr I think facebook as a platform its so big and complex that the senators don't really know whats going on behind the screens.