DocHoliday

In Case You Need Some Additional Proof...

25 posts in this topic

!!!WARNING!!! LOW CONSCIOUSNESS CONTENT

So I thought just in case you are in need for some additional, practical, tangible proof for the fact that reality is absolutely infinite, on my own risk I've exposed myself to some of the most low consciousness material out there on youtube in order to provide it to you as well. Have a look...

Now, all jokes aside, I know it may be easy to watch this and go "Hah, look at them how stupid and idiotic they are! What a moronic bunch of idiots...", but, this wouldn't be the Actualized.org Forum if we didn't add a little bit of raised consciousness into mix, right? Therefore, try to look for similarities or familiarities that you can find between the behvaiour of those people and your own. I'm actually kind of serious about it, go and try it out if you like. Also, for all of you who are into consciousness work and non-duality type of stuff, I urge you to watch these videos with the thought in mind "Yeah, that could totally be me right there just as well" (and guess what, this is you, because all of it is part of the same consciousness). Having said that, watching these videos is weirdly enough just as valuable for your spiritual growth and maturity as meditating 5 hours a day and purifying all your chakras (or whatever else you might be into at the moment). Stuff like this is also a part of you and there's no denying about that. It may not be the prettiest of them all, but hey, we want to be thoroughly, right...? 

[Always cringe responsibly, please]

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

I think it does, even though you're obviously right when you think that's it a (useless) duality that crumbles in on itself, but you could say that about virtually everything out there. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

1 hour ago, Outer said:

I don't like the low vs. high consciousness talk... It makes no sense in spirituality anyway.

exactly, bro i feel calm and relaxed watching hip hop music videos :D

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yeah!  I like RATM unreasonably loud. And Eminem. And everthing Will Ferrell does. And science. Lol. 

yeah, if we are conscious through out and through in, it is just another exercise

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yeah!  I like RATM unreasonably loud. And Eminem. And everthing Will Ferrell does. And science. Lol. 

Haha, Take The Power Back of RATM is actually one of my spiritual anthems. :D Whenever I'm stuck in ego land I put on that song loud as hell. 
We gotta take the power back!

@DocHoliday Well it makes sense to me sharing those videos, dunno if that resonate with you.

I consume a broad amount of culture, because that's what fascinates me. It's only 0,001% of reality tho.

The proofs are infinite ^^

Apart from that "cringe" became a marketing argument, check that :

It's kinda like the "underground" and the "mainstream" went to up-side down, the past 20 years, because of the internet.

(well maybe I'm a bit obsessed with the industry of entertainment)

Edited by Soulbass

@Nahm Rage is a bit outdated, what current music are you listening to ?

Or are you going to confirm that ? :

"People with 30.000 dollars sound system, don't listen to new music" -Seth Godin

(no offence, I just don't know you're life, I'm just guessing you have a very expensive sound system^^).

Edited by Soulbass

@DocHoliday I think when we cringe about something it tells us a lot about us. Over the past months I stopped cringing about every lil thing that makes many people cringe, like bronies? Come on that is normal. I thought I was almost immune but thanks to you and this guy who shot the video "A Day in the Life of a Pick Up Artist (Raw Footage )" i am really disturbed which makes it really hard for me to think about non duality at the moment. Just no. But yes I leared sth new. That the thing that is disturbed is somehow thinking that it is seperate from everything.

This ones for you @DocHoliday "Bitch be humble, sit down."

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@Soulbass lol. 30$ wireless earbuds. I like everything really. I don’t get country yet though. I love music, but I’m just not a 30k anything kind of guy.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@AuthenticMeli Thanks, I’m glad you understood my post correctly and I could help you to learn something new?