MM1988

The Red Pill on what attracts women: Looks, Money, Status: BRUTAL

41 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Lorcan said:

There are 5 senses of which we can pick up raw data. Attraction must, at some point have to come through the sense right.

Let us cut the finger pointing out and get to the root of things. In complaining, there is nothing for you, me , or anybody. If we take a systemic approach to solving the problem of "How do I get laid" 

If you your were blind, deaf, could not smell, could not taste, could not feel, how could you form an attraction for another person? You could not. So on that basis. Let us examine the senses.

There are 5 senses. Sight, Hearing, Smell, Taste, Touch.

How can you use each of the senses to get the opposite sex attracted to you.

Sight:Looks, Body Language

Hearing: Tone of Voice, Stuff you say

Smell: The smell emitting from your body, and from your breath

Taste: (Your sense of taste has little to do in attracting the opposite sex). Maybe you can someone a free cookie?

Touch: Breaking the Touch Barrier.

What a women perceives as your personality HAS to go through the sense of her hearing. She has to hear something you say, perhaps an opinion you have expressed, to get an idea of your personality. Although. I have heard. People judge stuff about you subconsciously before you have even said a word.

How? Through the sense of sight! How could a women judge you, if she has literally has no data about you before you have even said a word, or got close distance where she can smell you or the man can touch her. She cant. There is zero information to judge with. No data to work with to form judgement.

I find this interesting that some people seem to highly discredit the importance of the sense of sight in attraction.

I think MGTOW take it to far the other end of the spectrum and credit the sense of sight in attraction to much.

From I have observed in my life. In my secondary school. The hot girls, are with the hot guys. Guys with unattractive faces, are not with the hot girls. I do no think this is enough information however to draw a conclusion. That is just my high-school. 

What do you think Etagnwo. You seem convinced of one right answer.

It's 10% what you say and 90% the vibe you give off. Especially initially. 

This really sound like the Red Pill anthem. Just saying. 

13 hours ago, SFRL said:

It's 10% what you say and 90% the vibe you give off. Especially initially. 

I do not understand what is meant here. I am just trying to understand the different perspectives. I would not call myself red-pill, even though from my current understanding in things is that looks do have some significance. As they are basically the first raw-date accessible to a person most often.

You see a person for the first time, before you hear ,smell, or you are within distance for the person to make contact.

I do not say what I say with certainty. I do not know.

It is just food for thought :D

Edited by Lorcan

11 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

@Lorcan Not at my school. The hottest girls were with the alphas. At that level the alphas were generally the "hardest" boys in the school. For me looks have never came into the equation because it's always been about status in my formative experiences. I however grew up in working-class southern England in the 90s, so there may be geographical/cultural/Social class/education factors involved, but I doubt it. It may just be that looks add more status to a male in your region of the world. 

A combination of looks and status seems to be the priority combination. In my area, that is the case, anyone who is in the company is dating a hot girl is involved in sports, often tall (not always), and good-looking, or at least, if there face is average or below, there body is well built and appear to be 140-160lbs.

There really is not any "hard" boys in my school. There is one I can think and he himself is pretty friendly. I have seen footage of beating the crap out of someone. Fights are not all that common. He is good looking and tall.There are other thug types , but they are unattractive, and of a smaller frame. I rarely seem them around and do not know much about them.

Then are rugby lads, generally good-looking(Not always) and tall(Always), and have more mass(Always) than the average person in my school 130-160lbs. (People weigh less here than in america on average).

Are people still debating this topic?  it's old news. 

Women want high character (ambition, work ethic, confidence,  having a purpose, self-esteem/respect yourself etc  + looks and money are below this

Men want looks (hip to waist ratio, facial symmetry, femininity yes they want some character too but it isn't as important 

this is all illusion, what men and women want is real genuine love

the truth is inside

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

No, it isn't an illusion. 

Biology is biology. 

Isn't it funny how real genuine love usually flourishes after these conditions are met? 

bs, women are attracted to the vibe the man gives off. maybe if you have more money and status you're more confident, hence better vibe, but you dont have to have money and status to have confidence.

On 7/21/2018 at 5:38 PM, Viking said:

bs, women are attracted to the vibe the man gives off. maybe if you have more money and status you're more confident, hence better vibe, but you dont have to have money and status to have confidence.

Well, exactly... :)

On 09/04/2018 at 10:45 PM, Lorcan said:

For low consciousness women.(The majority) Yes. From my perceptions at school. I agree. It is mostly looks.

in fact, everyone on this forum still thinks in term of good/evil.

nothing is, there no no low consciousness.

all this game of awareness, is still a game, an illusion, you don't matter more than someone else. when you start to believe so, you stop growing.

there is no "stupid" no "intelligent", there is good/bad in every situation, so with every girl, some are intelligent in this, some stupid in that, it's like you're perfect for instance, step back a bit.

nietzshe call rationalization to creating pattern that justify "feeling good about yourself" as slave morality, and I agree with him, it's not because you bow your head that you're balancing nature, there is a time to kill a time for peace, everything is balance, so you're, you're the hand of god and evil.

there is no being good or evil, every action that you do is evil and godly at the same ( you can't move a piece of a puzzle and hope everything fit properly ) every choice create evil and good. EVERY ONE of them. Even yoga, you could have work to save child in the real world. why not save children ? how to grow and then save more of them ? are you sure ? ( just an exemple )

believe that you're good or evil, what a fucking blindness, we are all full of shit and full of good at each step, just follow the fundamental where you fit in. 

when you do an action you feel suffering or pleasure, you can't do an action without all this packaging of consequence it's always a whole. there is neither a good or a bad choice, everything has good/bad, it depend mostly of your mind and what you want to see in people.

maybe leo push you on green side and yoga, but leo never go far into biology, like if those concept are all meaningless, but they are not.

I see human most like programmed robot, so to me, a software or a hardware do the job he has been programmed for, I can't judge a software on doing his thing, sound meaningless to me.

When my friend tell me this girl is like this, or probably like that, it's all product of the mind, there is nothing of this, even if they was, it's only because you put your eyes on this, did you ask why your eyes start watching for the "shit" in things ? you prefer "accuse" ? 

I m not sayin you should close your eyes on "evil". Just doesn't create it. if evil is there and is not made from you, act consequently

everyone using the term "low consciousness" and believing it for real ( without wanting to explain a model or concept ) is.

someone who see arrogance in everything, watch out, maybe you're the one full of shit, maybe people are just not the little tiny bubble you see, the bigger picture of someone life isn't as clear as your narrow mind would think.

it's my view, not perfect, everything is constantly being build, when you start to point with your finger, you start to point yourself

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

I just wanted to say I'm sorry you haven't gotten what you desired in life. Living isn't always easy. But you're already here, you're already asking questions, and I think that's a huge step in the right direction. And in regards to the content on this thread, I personally think it all depends on your goals/desires. If getting laid makes you genuinely satisfied and fulfilled in life, then that's great! (Though if I'm being honest, personally I don't think so) If you want love, my experience has been to not get into the impressing people mindset. The desire to prove your value to others destroys the ability for people to connect at a deep level. And yes, looking to science is a useful heuristic, but lived experience is more real. For all the psychological studies there are in the world, it means little if you don't go out and actually collect the data directly. Collect more data, ask women themselves and observe their actions as human beings before making sweeping judgement. Your own two eyes/ears and an open mind can really help here. Are there skills and ways the human psyche seems to work? That's fairly likely. Don't disregard the biology, but recognize that if you're aiming for love. It's not easy for men or for women. It's why there's that frustration and confusion. Our biology isn't always the most kindred, but even so we can make the best of it, be mindful of it. In my experience, genuine love and friendship comes from moving beyond the transactions and standing strong in your devotion to valuing yourself and others regardless of the consequences. Pragmatically speaking, when you act is if you have inherent value as a human being and do the same to others, it improves your relationships with others dramatically. If you fully accept yourself and others, that's already a huge step that even I personally embodied it. Just discovered it recently. Keep in mind when you talk about the dating world and the forces of nature herself. Perhaps it isn't what you wanted, perhaps the circumstances were cruel as both man and woman. But that's what we're on here for. To open the channels of communication and establish that understanding if at all possible. Anyhow, I know it's frustrating, and it's by no means easy. I'll end with a quote from Alan Watts talking about Jung.

"It is a moral achievement on the part of the doctor who ought not to let himself be repelled by sickness and corruption. We cannot change anything unless we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate. It oppresses. And I am the oppressor of the person I condemn - not his friend or fellow sufferer. I do not say in the least that we must never pass judgement when we desire to help and improve. But if a doctor wishes to help a human being, he must be able to accept him as he is. And he can only do this in reality when he has seen and accepted himself as he is. Perhaps this sounds very simple, but simple things in life are often the most difficult"
-Alan Watts

On 7/21/2018 at 5:38 PM, Viking said:

Until 20s vibes are important more than money, after 20s it is opposite.

On 9/20/2018 at 2:54 AM, SFRL said:

Not bad, I like it, thanks for sharing 

theres some truth to red pill. 

overall its not the truth

i didnt have LMS nor did any of my friends when we got girlfriends (well at least not super high) 

its insanely more nuanced than red pill makes it to be 

It's good to get exposed to as many ideas as possible but be wary before you actually side with one. They all give insight but each one alone will only give you some limited idea.

Also go out and verify this shit. 

I dare all of you Incels, TFLs, and MGTOWs, who don't ever or hardly ever approach women, to approach at least 20-40 girls a week. Don't worry about getting the number. Don't even try to get it. Just go up to them in any public venue including on the streets and talk to them for about 1-2 min. each. However, make sure that you move around enough and away from security guards as much as possible so that you don't jeopardize yourself to possibly getting kicked out of a place just for talking to women. It's stupid when these guys try to 'protect' women from threats or from being harassed by innocent respectful men, but it has happen before to some guys including myself. Just watch out for the rent-a-cop knuckleheads out there. As long as you approach women in a respectful manner then you shouldn't be kicked out from a public place or at least don't deserve to be kicked out. Also, while you are much less likely to get into trouble with girls on the streets, don't try to stalk them after they've walked away from you and or politely excuse themselves twice in a row from you or yell at you to fuck off or what have you. You can still get into trouble with cops on the streets. However, as long as you again approach women in a respectful manner and talk to them politely and respect their wishes to leave the convo if they so desire to, then it's very unlikely if not practically impossible for you get into any real trouble with the law.

In my youth I've been a very attractive boy ( worked for agency models), but psychologycally very shy, scared of sex, unconfident, and trust me I ended up virgin till my 25s. Looks dont mean shit if you dont know how to behave. Girls aint gonna grab you by the shirt and lead you to the bed to have sex, this only happens in bad movies.

Edited by Moreira

18 hours ago, merimo28 said:

Not a bad theory Lorcan...

It's not the truth. I don't know much. There are more factors. If you really want to know. Talking to girls is something you can directly experience. So do it.