Sempiternity

Is it really possible to disapear your ego and reach highest levels of enlightenment?

26 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2018 at 2:29 AM, Jed Vassallo said:

So the only way through is teachings like yours

His "teachings" aren't the only way to awaken in peace and fulfillment, in fact, they aren't even the most clear ones.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All the ideas I fill your mind with are NOT the truth!

On 4/9/2018 at 1:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

everything I say could be a lie.

In his own words....

@Jed Vassallo  I haven't experienced what Leo describes.

But let me tell you this: You can easily stop suffering. Leo's path is just one. You can follow it or go your own version of it. And you can also go completely different paths, more scientific paths. Many ways lead to a great life.

If you want to read about other options to make yourself happy, read books like "Awaken The Giant Within" from Tony Robbins. Watch some new RSD videos on YT including the ones from Julienhimself. Read books by Robert Cialdini. Eat healthy, do sport, find nice friends and a nice partner. Crush it in your business. There are many ways that can make you very happy.

Also consider this: What would a life be without ups and downs? Would it be worth it? Can you even experience a high, when there is no low?

On 4/9/2018 at 10:34 PM, Leo Gura said:

Make sure you don't mistake my talking for truth. All the ideas I fill your mind with are NOT the truth!

On 4/9/2018 at 10:45 PM, Truth said:

So.. is that true or not?

lol jk

Enlightenment in a Nutshell. Perfect Strange Loop. Truth tells truth dont mistake itself for truth and truth says is that true or not and then truth says just kidding.

4 hours ago, Vipassana said:

Enlightenment in a Nutshell. Perfect Strange Loop. Truth tells truth dont mistake itself for truth and truth says is that true or not and then truth says just kidding.

28dbpl.jpg

Lol

Memento Mori

On 4/9/2018 at 7:34 AM, Jed Vassallo said:

we have zero control over any aspect of anything, not even moving your finger or making a choice. And if you truly realize all this.

You have complete control over your life but only after you become conscious. In fact you create your reality. But while you are unconscious you are like a robot. 

Tip:  We ride the EGO to make sense of what we feel, see, hear etc.

Getting rid of the EGO is physical suicide, it is death in a literal sense.

<3