Peter Zemskov

Can I do shamanic breathing with broken hand?

10 posts in this topic

My cuestion is really that simple. I don't know if I can do it because I can't stretch my arms like Leo does in the video with my hand broken. I can still place them in a comfortable way though. I know it's a stupid cuestion but I just don't want to play around with serious things like shamanic breathing.

Yep. But if you feel yourself wanting to move your hands around either hold them still or finish the session. You almost certainly wont lose control and hurt yourself.

Well I wouldn't recommend it. My hands balded up really hard and I thought I was damaging them in my session. My thumbs are still soar from it. I have not read anyone else who had that experience but it can happen so watch out.

32 minutes ago, dude said:

My hands balded up really hard and I thought I was damaging them in my session. My thumbs are still soar from it. I have not read anyone else who had that experience

@dude Actually that is fairly common so you have a good point there not to proceed in this case of a broken hand -IMO.

You can try it. You can stop at any time, so this isn't like getting on a rollercoaster and not having the option of ending it when you feel in danger. 

@dude  My session was the opposite in that I couldn't form a fist at all. Hands were far too numb to feel, let alone make a fist. 

48 minutes ago, dude said:

Well I wouldn't recommend it. My hands balded up really hard and I thought I was damaging them in my session. My thumbs are still soar from it. I have not read anyone else who had that experience but it can happen so watch out.

My hands went into carpopedal spasm so you're not the only one :D So yeah @dude I can second @cetus56 and not recommend it until your hand is healed.

I was reading this thread and assumed that you didn't have that hand. I was confused as fuck like why you were worried about a hand you don't have? O.o

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

2 hours ago, dude said:

Same thing happened to me but only to my good hand. My broken hand was ok and this incredible energy peak just affeted my good hand

1 hour ago, Lurtsi said:

My hands went into carpopedal spasm so you're not the only one :D So yeah @dude I can second @cetus56 and not recommend it until your hand is healed.

I already did it and had the same thing. But it affected only my good hand. By the way the experience was mad. The spasm was really strong so even if I pushed my hand into normal position it would get twist back up