Empty

The Price of seeking Truth...All of my dear friends have left me

38 posts in this topic

Many of my friend do not see me anymore. More are leaving...and I also wish I could disappear once and for all 

The more I seek, the more I isolate myself. Thus, losing my friends..  

The moe I seek, the more I am honest. Thus, losing my friends...

@Nahm and more he seeks the more higher consciousness he reaches and less he finds common ground with unconscious people.

@Empty But maybe it's time to find new friends who are interested in growth as you are?

Be alone. Don’t depend on others to maintain a certain level of psychological security. That’s an illusion. If you are willing to remain alone inwardly you will reach a point where you actually know what it takes to be in a real relationship and how false perhaps old relationships were. 

Be willing to remain alone and this emtiness will fill your heart with joy. Then you are ready for relationships. Relationships not based of the self imposed images projected onto others to self sooth our own sense of self.

You got this?

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, egoless said:

But maybe it's time to find new friends who are interested in growth as you are?

Yes, that's the point of my presence here.  

@Faceless All of my prior relationships were inauthentic as I used to have a low self-esteem. As I am growing now, I am slowly detaching myself from others. What I have experienced cannot be put into fucking words!!! 

43 minutes ago, Empty said:

@Faceless All of my prior relationships were inauthentic as I used to have a low self-esteem. As I am growing now, I am slowly detaching myself from others. What I have experienced cannot be put into fucking words!!! 

I understand?

@Empty go to local meditation centers and workshops and find like-minded people.

Reall friends stick with you and accept you.These friends you are calling friends maybe they are shit.This process makes an isolation, stick with to the path and real friends and partners will appear in your life.I lost all of my old friends but they were not real friends do not worry you should be happy because life removes people that are not real.If you find your nature you will be completely independent from everyone and everything.Discover your inner self and your problems will disappear.

2 hours ago, Empty said:

As I am growing now, I am slowly detaching myself from others.

Sounds like it’s not so much “All my dear friends have left me”, but more a conscious choice you’re making. Just a thought in hopes it helps.

Also, keep seeking and eventually every soul will disappear. Pick your friend of course, but at the same time, I’d be careful mixing your personal path with any notion it needs to jive in a social way. Things tend to go full circle on the path, but love & compassion are unchanging. Consider the chance that every person you’ve even met is playing their part perfectly. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

every person you’ve even met is playing their part perfectly. 

cool bro ;) 

Edited by egoless

7 hours ago, Empty said:

Divine love can never be described. I'm happy for ya bro :)

Edited by who chit

10 hours ago, Empty said:

Many of my friend do not see me anymore. More are leaving...and I also wish I could disappear once and for all 

I've kept all my regular friends that I knew before the enlightenment stuff. Two tips to keep your friends:

1. Choose wisely, which whom you spend your time. Most of my friends I would trust anything I own + anything I know / am / experienced so far.
  2. Introduce them bit by bit to the crazy shit if they are not into it. If you run around and tell ppl they don't exist, they'll leave. Of course.

If they still leave, they should.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

7 hours ago, Azrael said:

If you run around and tell ppl they don't exist, they'll leave.

This made me laugh! But it's also true, and while I don't go quite that far, your post made me realize that I might be talking to friends (not casual acquaintences) too much about my thoughts and pursuits. 

you can always find some new friends, its not the end of the world lol

i would leave my entire family for eternal peace... but i dont have to do that

@Empty This was and still is a problem for me. I was craving connection with others until I started building the connection I will always have - to myself and to Infinite Intelligence. After this, I wasn't on Messanger every evening trying to say "Hi, how are you?" to everybody.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Empty Seems to me like you might be getting obsessed with seeking, which is natural if you're not at any abiding state of non-dual awareness. So, I guess, learn to enjoy loneliness and seek until  you find something that makes you chill a bit. I used to be an obsessive seeker but it's not as bad once I got a basic experience of abiding non-dual awareness, which deepened from there on. Good luck.

@Empty Every experience, every challenge, is a gift, and the opportunity to discover the truth.

It's right around the corner.

You've created this story just because you wanted to feel lonely/isolated. Drop that. Forgive yourself. Allow things to come, without your permission or control.