LuigiTrapanese

Using marjiuana as meditation tool

15 posts in this topic

In this days i'm using marjiuana as a tool for enhancing meditation.
I've found it to be very useful in order to release emotional blockages.
I was playing around with the idea of starting using psychedelics, but i was not so sure if i was ready to handle such a powerful tool like shrooms or lsd. So, i started small with regular marjiuana and i found that, if it's used in the right context and the desire to grow, can be a good catalyzer.
At the same time, i've experienced waves of paranoia, fear of insanity, fear of being ENORMOUSLY deluded and  deep confusion. And even tho all this things are difficult to handle, i see an overall improvement of my emotions, my meditation ability and peace.
Is, in your opinion, marjiuana a valid tool? Has anyone used for this purposes? what's your experiences with that?
And also, how should i interpret my symptoms?

Let me know! :D

Don't do it. I've smoked weed. It numbs your perception and can lead to some sort of deluded, foggy sense of transcendence. It can seem great on the surface but if you become more sensitive, it really doesn't feel particularly good. It also messes with your energetic system, and of course there's the side effects regular people speak of such as escapism and addiction potential.

Marijuana is the tool for handling emotional blockages. I havent found anything better yet. Even more so than psychedelics, because its such an easy practice. As someone that has suffered a lot of chronic pains, it has been my most productive tool.

Most of my awakenings / no-self experiences happened after smoking marijuana. I cant believe it isnt talked about more often on this forum. 

That said, it can be a very personal thing. It might not work for everyone.

43 minutes ago, Markus said:

It numbs your perception and can lead to some sort of deluded, foggy sense of transcendence.

Exactly.
i' ve got awesome results just like @DoubleYou explained. But, at the same time, that foggy sense that remains make me question a lot the method and tool itself, even tho the results are great. 

@Markus if you're right, i' m fucked :)
that would mean that all my spiritual interests and practices were actually a way to numb down my physical everyday experience. 

Cannabis has been incredibly helpful for me on my journey. But I use it consciously. I smoke about once a week for developmental purposes. I notice people in the comments are against weed and that is understandable. But if you are able to use it consciously and you feel its benefits then I think it's a powerful tool to have,

has anyone tried using weed edibles  as opposed to smoking ?

@Sage_Elias  Far too variable in its effects. It's dependent on so many other factors; sometimes you might get blown out of the water stoned, and other times you might not feel much at all on the same dose of the same edible. The lack of predictability and outcome make edibles a no-go for me, especially not in self-development pursuits.

If you know how much weed or thc is in your edibles then you should be able to dose just fine.

Great tool imo, a psychedelic light, good for self-inquiry imo, but just try it out yourself.

Might want to get something with CBD (indica strains have more of it afaik), because studies have shown it can lower anxiety 

It completely opened up my blockages and raised my level of consciousness. Weed actually domino-effected me here. Sure, there could be different periods you're going through, but my overall experience is very positive.

marijuana is like taking hot showers, all the tension of the body disappears so your identification with it

The tool shows you the door to withinness, but withinness only truly becomes when you walk through the door without the tool. The tool will keep showing you the same thing, if you don't get the message and always go back to the tool, you will circulate indefinitely.

However when these tools are used wisely, they can be extremely powerful. Some more than others.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

It is very helpful for healing and connect with the source if you know how, otherwise it will empower the mind and a big ego will come up :) 

Use it in brownies or food, never smoke it (i speak by experience, the resin built up in the respiratory system and middle ears are not worth it)