Solace

Urine Therapy: is it almost essential for spirituality?

89 posts in this topic

I think most people wouldn't benefit from drinking urine because it does have waste in it. But what a lot of us aren't taking into consideration here is how clean a person can get their urine to be with diet, etc.

Or you could simply drink distilled, structured water and remove whatever "blockages" and "parasites" through a wide variety of other practices. I don't see why sailing the golden river so to speak is going to offer anything to one's spirituality that they can't do through other means.

@Mikael89 Let's not be obtuse. Try some shamanic breathing or body awareness.

Edited by Firmament
To save space

3 minutes ago, Firmament said:

I think most people wouldn't benefit from drinking urine because it does have waste in it. But what a lot of us aren't taking into consideration here is how clean a person can get their urine to be with diet, etc.

Or you could simply drink distilled, structured water and remove whatever "blockages" and "parasites" through a wide variety of other practices. I don't see why sailing the golden river so to speak is going to offer anything to one's spirituality that they can't do through other means.

There is no waste in urine. It’s only the memory of toxic things left after the body cleans the blood.

but yes your urine is the most distilled and the most structured water in the universe 

it it beats any vortex machines, or fancy water structurisers. It comes out in a twisted helix, like a gun barrel. This is the very best structured water you could ever achieve.

i have written a book all about this, it’s a very deep subject

Its like a 2D trying to grasp 3D. It ain't happening until evolution of consciousness occurs. The the fact that it disturbs the ego so deeply shows denial of truth. If it didn't you wouldn't be here ;)

Conditioning is strong with this one.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@pluto Dude, just stop.

Truth hurts huh :)

Yet your still here ;)

Go bother someone else if you don't have anything nice to say.

Ill be here to help those who seek.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

It would be better if the doubters came up with some scientific or other specific reasons why they are against urine drinking.

instead of childish immature posts, try to come up with a well thought out reason why you are against urine drinking.

or is it just based on what you think you know?

44 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@pluto The Truth that you are delusional hurts, yes. 

If it hurts then you are not living in truth but denying it. Understand, if something bothers you to begin with there is something within you that is disharmonious and not in alignment with your true nature/self. It never comes from outside of self. All is within.

B R E A T H E

@Serotoninluv @Nahm @cetus56 @Leo Gura

I would appreciate if this topic is closed. I posted it based on a lack of information, that was from a single source, and also with a highly misleading question that Urine Therapy could somehow lead to a Spiritual Development.

I apologies for this post. It was a time in my life where I was lost, and alone; just wanting someone to understand me. I have changed so much, and have a great desire to know who I am, and express love at every corner. This, therefore, is no longer a reflection of my personal views; along with people arguing it's best for this to close.

I hope this can all inspire us to pursue balance in our lives, and to be well studied before embarking in new endeavours :) 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️