Solace

Urine Therapy: is it almost essential for spirituality?

89 posts in this topic

If the function of urinating is to rid the body of excess minerals, and toxins, won't there be adverse effects if you reintroduce those toxins?

Hello everyone,

I asked one of my most respected teachers about urine therapy. This read is of the utmost importance. It shows that this practice can be dangerous when one is still toxic. It has realigned my perspective and showed the parts I have overlooked. All the information I have on here is correct yet, I do not reccommend anyone practices urine therapy until they have detoxed their organs, heavy metals and all other toxins.

I want to make a big apology to all of you for not providing the complete information, the full story, because I did not know about this myself until today.

Namaste.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212704000975355&id=1246323290

Also I’ll be stopping my 4 month practice today for my own health and well-being. I instead recommend what my teacher recommended above which is suncharging your water and eating a organic diet?

http://sunlightenment.com/sun-charged-water-instructions/

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I remember when i was young, we milked the cow and brought it back to our elders and they boiled the milk for us and we drank. The best and most satisfying cup of milk, i never forget those experiences. Store bought milk is not even close.

I have moved to plant milks these later years, when made right, organically/traditionally is even more satisfying. I also see no need to be consuming that of another living being unless absolutely necessary. I'll leave that to the calf's :P

@Solace Buy a Miron glass bottle, flower of life symbol, charge water in that ;)

Always fun reading your new experiments and journey. Enjoy!

26219775_948259215334380_8513908288226553722_n.jpg

:)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I've been looping all my orin for many many years.

yes this really is true, we were meant to be drinking it.

You are better off doing dry fasting and you become very young looking person and I tried it. Its the most therapeutic thing ever.

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

Dry fasting is very advanced, you have to get your body extremely clean, then you get to breatherian level.

this one guy in India was orin looping for decades and got to live on hardly any food, his orin sustained him. Then next level he got to was that instead of 90% of his urine going back into bloodstream as all humans do, he got 100% so he didn’t have to loop the other 10% by drinking it.

they actually scanned his body and made sure he was not eating or drinking anything else. They could see his body reabsorbing his own urine on the scans

this is proper dry fasting but I’m not there yet, it will take me at least another decade. I’ve only been drinking my urine for 20 years.

i wish I learned this earlier

Edited by Omadorinlooper

Solace, I also love Andrew Norton Webber.

i met him at a health expo here in London in 2011

i have chatted with him on Skype many times since then.

he is helping me with my book I have coming out soon al about omad orin looping

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

This thread should get locked.

ewdwafwfawdfawddwdawd.jpg

So you just follow the topic to argue with people? The fact that you are still interacting and following this topic says quite a lot. Denial of Truth much?

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I hope that everyone's joking on this thread.

Don't drink your own urine. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I hope that everyone's joking on this thread.

Don't drink your own urine. 

I hope others are not as closed minded as you.

why not just do the research and then come up with some scientific reasons why not to drink your own urine?

I have had over a decade of experience now, every possible objection or reason has been squashed 

I challenge anybody to come up with any reasons why urine should not be drank?

try to come up with a reason why it's harmful?

as you research you soon see the truth that it is not a waste product and we all drank it for nine months before we were born 

6 minutes ago, Omadorinlooper said:

I have had over a decade of experience now, every possible objection or reason has been squashed 

I challenge anybody to come up with any reasons why urine should not be drank?

try to come up with a reason why it's harmful?

as you research you soon see the truth that it is not a waste product and we all drank it for nine months before we were born 

I don't drink urine because it's not necessary to do and it's nasty.

And even if there were health benefits to drinking it (which I doubt), there are tons of other non-urine-drinking ways to get healthier. 

Also, the kidneys filter out impurities in your blood and deposit them in the urine. Then, you urinate to eliminate those impurities. So, there's a reason why your body got rid of it in the first place. Urine is a waste product. There's a reason why we recoil from the smell of it. 

Some may claim it's a magical elixir that cures whatever, but all of that is likely just nonsense. I've never seen a legitimate source vouch for the value of consuming one's own urine. And all those people in the videos don't look or seem any healthier or vibrant than people who don't consume their own urine. 

Chances are the people who consume urine, will still die at about the same time... maybe earlier if it is actually bad for you. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

To all the doubters, please put some thought into my challenge.

can you come up with a scientific or biological reason not to drink your urine?

which of the thousands of ingredients do you think are harmful specifically?

im a reasonabale guy, if I’m wrong I will admit it. Please convince me in a specific way why our ultrafiltered blood plasma our own urine should not be drunk?

There are 2 types people in this world.

Those who directly experience life and those who live off others experiences of life.

They will never see eye to eye.

B R E A T H E

Stil no accepting my challenge 

can anybody come up with any specific ingredients that are in urine that are bad for you?

2 hours ago, pluto said:

Those who directly experience life and those who live off others experiences of life.

That’s an excellent quote. 

So so many will close their mind and live off others without directly experiencing things themselves.

i used to be like that, I at first said that it can’t be true that drinking your own urine could be so amazing.

then I thought well I don’t know what I’m talking about until I try it.

that was over a decade Agano, and I will never ever stop drinking all my urine for the rest of my longer life

@Omadorinlooper Whether Urine is good in your experience or not is something other people will not understand.

But tell me has Urine brought onto you a feeling of Unconditional Love for life? Do you know yourself as an all powerful, unlimited, beautiful being that you are?

That’s the reason I stopped, for I wanted to find infinite Love, and this practice brought me the opposite, I felt separate and alone. If you feel healthy then I’m so happy for you, and I know the energetic benefits first hand from 5 months of recycling, yet consider focusing your attention more on Love than defending your own attachment to Urine. 

For what we focus on we become. What we reap we sow.

Namaste ? I hope you can find home as well brother.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

14 hours ago, pluto said:

Those who directly experience life drink their own piss because some guru told them to and those who live off others experiences of life don't drink their own piss.

Fixed that for you.

Seriously, though, putting my trolling aside, a person doesn't always have to directly experience something to know that it's not for them or that it's probably a bad idea. For example, I've never tried drinking rabid bat blood on a full moon, so I don't know if it will help my spiritual development or not, but if I read in some pseudo-scientific Internet article that I should give it a try, I still wouldn't do it. Why? Because I know that while there's a lot of good spiritual advice out there, there's also a lot of bullshit, and I'd rather not get rabies.

Piss has stuff in it that my body clearly wants to get rid of. Why fight what my kidneys clearly want to do? Furthermore, there are people out there who advance spiritually without drinking their piss. I've made the (admittedly minuscule) progress I've made so far without drinking my piss. So for me, personally, I'd have no reason to do it.

But what do I know? For all I know, ya'll are at an advanced stage that I could never reach unless I drank my own piss. Maybe that's the secret. Maybe the Gateless Gate is actually yellow and flowing with golden shower fountains of the Buddha's piss, and I will never pass it unless my own urine passes my lips first.

But I doubt it.

9 hours ago, Solace said:

@Omadorinlooper Whether Urine is good in your experience or not is something other people will not understand.

But tell me has Urine brought onto you a feeling of Unconditional Love for life? Do you know yourself as an all powerful, unlimited, beautiful being that you are?

That’s the reason I stopped, for I wanted to find infinite Love, and this practice brought me the opposite, I felt separate and alone. If you feel healthy then I’m so happy for you, and I know the energetic benefits first hand from 5 months of recycling, yet consider focusing your attention more on Love than defending your own attachment to Urine. 

For what we focus on we become. What we reap we sow.

Namaste ? I hope you can find home as well brother.

Yes drinking your own ultrafiltered blood plasma helps you love yourself and others.

you get to know yourself even better.

once you get your blood really clean then your ultra filtered blood plasma becomes like slightly sweet coconut water 

if if you eat bad food, or become negative in your emotions then the quality of your ultrafiltered blood plasma will degrade.

MOST people have Yucky stinky urine, this is a sign that something is wrong

once your blood is clean, and you become the best version of yourself you can produce coconut water. It is the best beverage you could ever drink anywhere in the world.

i know it’s hard to believe for most people who produce yellow stinky urine,  if you are interested in how to clean your body to produce beautiful life water then you should read my book.

pm me for more info

@Mikael89 I see that you're engaged in many different self-deception/ego defense mechanisms. It's so intense, that your fundamental attitude, your ideas, the implications made by your ideas, and practically every word you use is indicative of it. You engage in name calling and your attitude the entire way has been dismissive and passive-aggressive. The fact that you respond with such a low mentality when something radically new emerges in your circle of awareness is a clear self limitation.

First, you didn't contribute anything of value. But when pressed, you spent 10 minutes copy pasting mainstream articles, and asked for the thread to be locked. No, that's not how it works. If knowing the truth on anything was as easy as spending 10 minutes looking for something you already agree with, we would all be enlightened masters. Did you think to ask questions? Questions like: Are people who are into the most extreme holistic health methods also into prescription pills? The toxins and bacteria, and other harmful things in urine, where do those come from in the first place? What is it that determines how bacteria affects your body? Does the matter require 10 minutes of research, or should I invest a meaningful amount of time and attention into research? Do I care about truth or do I care about my own agenda? That last one is especially important. If you cared about truth first and foremost, almost everything you contributed to the thread would look entirely different.

I'm not attacking anyone now, or even judging, but I think those who believe in this urine thing are mentally ill. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

But this thread is a good place to see which of the forum users are delusional.

So now I wasted about 10 minutes on googling about this subject. Can the thread get locked now.

Everyone should re-evaluate their beliefs on a regular basis, I do it too.

"I'm not attacking or judging," followed by attacking and judging. A link to the Wikipedia on "delusion." That's absurd on its own, but especially so considering the huge delusion of the previous sentence. Thinking that your time has been wasted by research, as if researching is below you. Thinking that 10 skeptical minutes counts. Thinking that the thread should be locked because you said so, as if your opinion is really that special. Touting that you question your beliefs, which is the one thing you didn't even get close to doing.

I'm not a passionate urine drinker. In fact I've never heard of this practice before in my life. My hot take is that chances are it's more of a bad idea than a good one for the majority of people, but I don't claim to know. So it's not a personal thing, I just noticed and decided to point out the complete mess that I saw in your thought process on the off chance it makes you more self-aware.