1. 1. How do you feel on a daily basis?

• Apathetic/Bored
    • Sad/Depressed
    • Angry/Irritated
    • Calm/Normal
    • Peaceful/Happy
    • Ecstasy/Joyful
    • Mood Swings

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

I am curious for those of you doing meditation, yoga, self inquiry etc... How do you feel on a daily basis? Be honest guys :P

Edited by onacloudynight

they should of made the post specifically for people who've been doing self-actualization/meditation work for a year or more. Because i think a lot of us on here are noobs

35 minutes ago, moon777light said:

they should of made the post specifically for people who've been doing self-actualization/meditation work for a year or more. Because i think a lot of us on here are noobs

We are all noobs in some areas.

To be honest I don't really get bored anymore. That said I mean it in the anxious-i-need-to-occupy-myself sense of the word.

Placing your attention on attention itself works in moments of doubt.

The endless moodswings :ph34r:

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Is this a poll for the ego or the higher self?

I know the death of the body/mind is eminent. That's what makes life exciting.  I know this "experience" could end at any moment. So I'm not sure where to place my vote. I guess at different times it can be any of them. Where is the "me" that votes? Is there one?

1 hour ago, Max_V said:

The endless moodswings :ph34r:

I am in the same boat. That's partly why I did this poll. To see if it wasn't just me that's flying all over the place lol.

Edited by onacloudynight

@onacloudynight I'll get temporary bliss and peace of mind from meditating for 40 mins, but for most of the day I'll feel apathetic and bored in a depressed sort of way. In a "I've given up on life" sort of way, and you just go along with the daily grind. I find music to be a good way to tap into my emotions though 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Light and at times blissful. There's still physical discomfort and sometimes pain, from physical problems with my body. And when blockages are being released it can be mildly to severely nasty for that period.

I swing between Peaceful/Happy and Ecstasy/Joyful...even during pneumonia or in pain because of gout (a couple happenings this year).

Edited by eputkonen

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

Pretty good.  Almost always at peace.  Sometimes I get worried, but it's pretty mild.

Interesting a lot of people apparently have mood swings. Must come with the territory of this work.

I wonder what the end goal is feeling wise? Obviously not to be attached to any feeling, but I would say feeling peaceful/happy the majority of time with occasional bouts of ecstasy to be a pretty good goal to shoot for. :D

7 minutes ago, onacloudynight said:

wonder what the end goal is feeling wise

To be honest I am pretty sure if wisdom didnt come with feeling VERY good... Id be like.,, wisdom? hah nah Id rather have come cocaine sir :D :D

The moodswings are a wonderful sign of growth.
I didnt select moodswings cuz I didnt resonate with that word, I went for sad/depressed + happy. Somehow it just feels better to describe my state that way. When you say moodswings I just imagine people suffering from bipolar disorder and such and thats not what I feel like at all.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.