Applejuice

Did I experience a peak into enlightenment? Or was I just really high.

9 posts in this topic

Okay, so yesterday at 2 am  I was smoking a joint and watching Leo's video " Life is a dream " and at first I was like this guy is crazy how can life be a dream, but then I thought about it and let it sink in and yeah the substance of a dream and substance of this reality is the same. You dont know youre in a dream when youre dreaming, it could be the same here. Then you started saying there is noone behind the scenes. That just resonated with me for some reason. And you kept repeating it and it was like woah there was something there so I sat down and did neti neti. It was very quick and simple. Normally neti neti is very difficult and grindy, this time it was extremely easy and fluid. Like oil seperated from the water. And my ego was very noticable. Like I was looking in onto everything from the outside except there is noone looking. And suddenly it hit me. That sense of someone behind the scenes percieving everything is part of the perception. There is nothing else but perception. In other words, there is no thinker of thoughts and no see'er of sounds and feeler of emotion and smeller of smells. And there is no watcher of everything that controls my body. My body is just functioning and there are just senses and emotions and thoughts. That's all there is and ever was and ever will be. It was so apparent to me. I felt like I was going crazy. Like woah, er this is not normal. I was in this state for about 5 minutes and then I was like no no no I dont want to know this I want to be how i was. I knew that if I become enlightened I will die. Because there will be no watcher and controller of everything. Leo was right that you will literally kill yourself. Lol I can't believe that this happened. I'm not in this state now anymore so I know I'm not enlightened. But was I just really really high or am I developing schizophrenia ( I have family history of schizophrenia ). Or was this actually a peak into enlightenment.

That's right.

Now carry it thru to the end.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Those glimpses act as catalysts for me and my determination to keep going on the quest to find out what's actually happening behind the curtain. I'm happy you had that experience.   :)

@Leo Gura The end of ego you mean? Isn't God infinite being with no beginning and no end? 

1 hour ago, iamme said:

@Leo Gura The end of ego you mean? Isn't God infinite being with no beginning and no end? 

HA! GATEMM lol

@Applejuice That’s awesome! Next time, look around and say your goodbye’s first. Appreciate the life, and know it’s time to go. When that state is again, surrender! Just let it go! ❤️

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There is enlightenment. “You” don’t become enlightened any more than your breakfast becomes enlightened. It’s all WITHIN enlightenment.. “You” don’t become or gain anything. It’s all loss.

Conscious preceeds the self. Imagine a beam of light that illuminates the surroundings - trees, rocks, houses, a road. Now you jump in front of the light dancing around saying “look at me! Look at me!”. . . You are within the light just like everything else. Thoughts of you just IS. Jyst like everything else IS. Thoughts of self seem really REALLY important, yet in terms of consciousness have no more relevance than a fart.

It sucks big time for the self, yet oh so liberating.