Charlotte

Coming off Prescription Medication

35 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Outer @pluto

Giving it a bash ? thanks again for your help ?

Screenshot_20180408-114816.png

Seems good and if you wanna TIP to boost absorption up-to 2000% take it with a tiny pinch of black pepper or shilajit :)

B R E A T H E

3 minutes ago, pluto said:

take it with a tiny pinch of black pepper

My mouth is going to burn like a mthrfkr but it'll be so worth it (hopefully:ph34r:) Pluto, could I wet the capsule and roll it in the black pepper? 

10 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

My mouth is going to burn like a mthrfkr but it'll be so worth it (hopefully:ph34r:) Pluto, could I wet the capsule and roll it in the black pepper? 

Create as you wish :)

B R E A T H E

@Outer No worries thanks for letting know. 

I vape, is that still okay?

Thanks for the link 

The Herb (mullein) is best for the lungs and even when smoked has shown beneficial which is unheard of in most if not all other herbs or substances known thus far.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Outer Thanks for the heads up and sharing that. To be honest I've been wanting to quit anyway but I've just avoided it through fear, so this could be my opportunity to quit. I'll finish off my batch of eliquid and prep for nicotine replacement in the meantime, I came off cigs, I can come off this, this will be the last of my addictions. I'll keep the bottle of Meriva as an incentive & goal. 

Bollocks! ? ?

Edited by Charlotte

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

@Outer Thanks for the heads up and sharing that. To be honest I've been wanting to quit anyway but I've just avoided it through fear, so this could be my opportunity to quit. I'll finish off my batch of eliquid and prep for nicotine replacement in the meantime, I came off cigs, I can come off this, this will be the last of my addictions. I'll keep the bottle of Meriva as an incentive & goal. 

Bollocks! ? ?

I quit ciggs very easily. I realized all addictions are MIND so what i did was i no longer went to the sunnyroom of my house where everyone smoked and the smokes sat on the table. I noticed i never really want to smoke unless i see or think about it. Overtime it becomes easier and easier.

Smoking is just one example i even managed to see this with food after 3-4 days fasting i really had no need for food anymore but energy was still there. The only time i felt hunger was when i smelt or saw the food but take that away and it was like i no longer needed to eat ever again.

I don't even think you need the patch, just more chemicals entering the body pointless, Just keep yourself occupied with other things, find new hobbies, do something that brings you excitement and you will sooner or later get lost in it and completely forget you had an addiction at all and sooner or later realize addiction is really almost purely mental.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

12 minutes ago, pluto said:

quit ciggs very easily

That's awesome Pluto! 

12 minutes ago, pluto said:

realized all addictions are MIND

100 percent agree. 

13 minutes ago, pluto said:

Smoking is just one example i even managed to see this with food after 3-4 days fasting i really had no need for food anymore but energy was still there. The only time i felt hunger was when i smelt or saw the food but take that away and it was like i no longer needed to eat ever again.

That's amazing and interesting. 

14 minutes ago, pluto said:

don't even think you need the patch, just more chemicals entering the body pointless,

I actually agree with this, I've changed my mind I won't patch. I'm on a low nic dosage anyway with the vaping. 

Over the past few months I've radically changed my eating habits via mindfulness so I will apply the same with e-cigarette. 

Thanks Pluto and well done on quitting! ?

47 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

That's awesome Pluto! 

100 percent agree. 

That's amazing and interesting. 

I actually agree with this, I've changed my mind I won't patch. I'm on a low nic dosage anyway with the vaping. 

Over the past few months I've radically changed my eating habits via mindfulness so I will apply the same with e-cigarette. 

Thanks Pluto and well done on quitting! ?

Thank you likewise ;)

B R E A T H E

Nice! I hope your body & mind adjusts quickly. I think it depends on the medication you take, your psyché etc., regarding the ego. It heavily depends on how dependant/addicted your body & mind is. Currently, I'm going without one medication, out of two different anti-depressants. The withdrawal symptoms are sh*t, and it tears a bit on me/costs me quite a bit of energy. The ego here, wants to resist feeling how I currently feel, so I hear it shrieking at times. But, I gotta go through with it. 

*inhale* - *exhale*

For some, going without certain meds can cause heavy unpleasant symptoms to the point where they would rather keep doing them instead of coming down. Some meds make you feel better than "normally" when you're clean, and some minds are a bit addicted to feeling better than without any substance. So, they often add this to their identification, and even create limiting beliefs such as, "I can't do sh*t without meds.", "Life isn't great anyway... why should I keep bothering going without substances that make it more pleasant? I mean... without them it's hell and it's impossible for me to change my beliefs/views about me & reality anyway, so why bother trying?", "Meds make me feel more confident, why should I go without them?". 

and so on... 

The ego at times even likes to "brag" about taking meds/making it into a "competition" of sorts. "Oh dude, I am on this and that. You're just on one medication, LOL. I clearly have it harder than you."

I mean meds can be great and I would advice certain people to give them a shot, yet one should be vary when the ego absolutely can't see a world without them (especcially when it comes to mental health meds such as anti-depressants). 

Edited by iTommy

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

21 hours ago, Nahm said:

@pluto Welcome back, btw. 

Don't mind me i am just a mirror :)

B R E A T H E