Solace

Love, Discipline and Balance: An Adventure into Infinity

179 posts in this topic

There are many important things in life that help use so much when optimised such as diet, exercise, relationships, sleep, life purpose, how we respond to what arises. It is true that a person who eats seasonally, raw, organic and nutritious food will have a calmer and healthier mind, and body. And for one living their life purpose as a creative artist will be happier than one who is a doctor by tradition. Yet, the most important question is: what is guiding us to change these areas of our life? Is it the ego (the part of us conditioned by the world to act and be a certain way) or our higher selves (the unlimited love and intelligence of the universe, that we are)?

In fact the ego has 3 different parts of itself that we can see reality from which is the physical body, the emotional body, and the mental body. Most people in the world are influenced greatly by the physical body, which they identify the most with. This means they seek survival, take comfort in food, and focus on staying alive. When we are more identified with the emotional body, we seek states of happiness. We generally focus on not feeling bad, which leaves us prone to addictive tendencies such as eating, drinking, smoking, and thinking to change our emotional state. The mental body desires experiences, usually ones that make it feel powerful, or even at one. Since what we focus on is what we become, it's of the greatest importance to know where which body we are identified with. The last " body" to be identified with is the soul. Our souls desire unity, oneness, and love; and with it's wisdom second only to God in it's breathe, it always knows the most loving action to take.

This is why enlightened masters don't tell us to focus so much on diet, exercise, relationships, or business because they understand this universal principle of focus. They instead tell us to constantly focus on ourselves as love which is located within the heart, so that we can reconnect with our souls in this way; even the zen practice of being the awareness, shikantaza, ultimately reunites us with our heart, where the soul is found, because it withdraws our awareness back to the source of it's origin, which is in the heart. Thus focusing on love of any kind, or excitement or any higher vibrational energies you resonate with will naturally put everything in life back into place. The natural intelligence of love will do this.

Love is our true nature, and by focusing on it, everything becomes perfect, like it's always been, right in this moment. There is nothing to change, nothing to do, just you as a soul here to express itself for the benefit of every else still in this dream. This is the milestone I'm at in my journey, where it's almost nature to focus on my heart before thinking. Everything is peaceful, calm and blissful. And I am one with it. I am peace, oneness, love and bliss; and so is everything. This is what I use my free will for, to focus on the love in my heart, and what I am learning is how to trust it's intelligence more than relying on what the ego thinks I should do to be fulfilled. It is a rewiring of sorts, and right now, love is triumphing brilliantly; vibrating in every cell of my body when I surrender :) 

The mind is a good servant, but a bad master. We are all learning again to make the heart the master. Lots of love.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Here is some interesting evidence I've found on blood tests:

"Ninety-Nine percent of Americans are mineral deficient according to the US Senate as early as 1936."

Source: https://karmatarian.wordpress.com/tag/dr-gabriel-cousens/

Here is how blood test ranges are determined: "A reference range is usually defined as the set of values 95 percent of the normal population falls within (that is, 95% prediction interval).[2] It is determined by collecting data from vast numbers of laboratory tests."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_ranges_for_blood_tests

If the world is only getting more deficient in minerals in the blood (which very likely implies vitamins, minor minerals and nutrients; protein and healthy super omega 3's) the implications of this is that a healthy person may have nutrient levels far higher or at the extreme end of the range which scientists use to interpret if your blood is healthy. 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I trust my body's wisdom more than anything else. From here on, I eat when I'm naturally hungry, not when I am told to. And I will stay within my heart instead of trying to convince people that my esoteric practices are benificial. I honour myself, and will meet anyone who questions my practices with open arms of love, without trying to reason with them any longer :) For 4 months I've been reasoning with people concerned about my physical, and mental health, and I surrender to the fact that some people can't here what I'm saying. There was a phenomena were the first native tribes didn't see the ships sailing towards them because it was so far out of their belief system, much is the same with urine drinking, and not eating that much. You see, people even with the best intentions are limited to their idea of me, and not the real me. I've told people that I've never felt happier, or as grateful in my life as ever before, yet people don't hear that. They just see what I am physically doing, and no matter how I break it down, it is simply rejected. 

I have found a much greater wellspring of happiness inside me called the higher self, much greater than any connection or love I feel between a human being. That is what I focus on, for that is what I am. I am a God, I am the light of love. I want to be accepted by people and this often makes me sacrifice my connection with God to appease those closest. It's mostly urine, and not eating that separates me from my most beloved; yet is urine that makes me feel more alive, and gives me that extra time to meditate instead of sleeping; to be with God. I choose God over my beloved family, because in the end, when I choose God, I am choosing my happiness, and with more happiness in my heart that I can release explosively into this world, the more evolved my family will become. I also have had this connection challenge for the last few years where I can't go emotionally deep with people. A few months ago when I went to my friends birthday party, I talked to this girl, and we connected more deeply than I had ever done with any human being. It wasn't sexual, it was just a loving, pure connection. And then as I started to connect more with my heart I started to redevelop this ability, which further shows how disconnected, and dysfunctional, and fearful high school had made me. This makes the importance of love, and using any tools which makes me feel greater love essential for my self development. It feels right, yet the contradictions made by people have really flip me upside down sometimes, making me shift and change things to reduce others suffering. Laying it like this shows me how spiritually codependent I have become, willing to disconnect myself further from God by watching TV, eating, sleeping, holding back compliments (they think I'm insane when I'm kind), and obliging to see mental therapists; and doing things in general I prefer not to do. It has disempowered me, my self-confidence being at a low. So I say that enough is enough. I cannot keep handing my freewill to be controlled by others. I cannot keep diluting my love, radiance, and practices to stop apparent short term suffering. This is my life, and I want me to live it.

May I have the courage to honour my own understanding. I will now continue to surrender into my heart, and release all thoughts in my mind. I'm willing to be hurt, heartbroken and torn apart; knowing that it could only be for my highest evolution. But with discernment. 

12 hours ago, Solace said:

If the world is only getting more deficient in minerals in the blood (which very likely implies vitamins, minor minerals and nutrients; protein and healthy super omega 3's) the implications of this is that a healthy person may have nutrient levels far higher or at the extreme end of the range which scientists use to interpret if your blood is healthy. 

I was going to make a post regarding this connection to physiological health, but didn't make the time to formulate it. 

basically, science is your friend. Scour this website and use the info as you see fit.

https://bebrainfit.com/

best of luck to you.

also, 

The kingdom of heaven is within.

I love this page because it clearly tells you what the higher self is: https://higherselfteachings.com/about/

"The Higher Self

The Higher Self is the super-conscious, higher mind part of ourselves that is the full expression of Divine Love, spiritual wisdom, and creative power. As we work to purify ourselves and remove our egos, we embody more of our eternal self that lives in conscious union with God.

Spiritual and religious traditions throughout history have spoken of the Higher Self within each of us. The Christians call it the Holy Spirit. The New Age calls it Christ Consciousness, Over Soul, Monad or Enlightenment. Buddhism labels it Buddha (The Awakened One). Hinduism calls it Atman, the Self or Krishna Consciousness. There are many terms given in various cultures for the same experience. The Higher Self is the direct personal realization and embodiment of the deepest spiritual aspect of ourselves – our Eternal Self that is in conscious union with the Creator God and all of life.

Spiritual seekers have consciously sought the Higher Self awakening experience, dedicating lifetimes to spiritual knowledge, personal healing and purification, ecstatic energy promotion and light body activation. Those dedicated enough to the spiritual path and fortunate enough to receive support by Higher Self within and by others, physically and non-physically, were able to reach remarkable spiritual heights. Some of those teachers have changed the course of human history forever. Some of those teachers continue to assist humanity’s growth.

When asked “what is enlightenment like?”, many awakened teachers used words like bliss, love, peace, purity, oneness, and God. Some teachers chose to remain silent, conveying that words could never explain this state of Self-realization.

To assist the spiritual development of their students, awakened teachers would share verbal and written teachings and deeply tranforming practices like meditation and energy cultivation exercises. Some teachers would even offer direct energy transmissions and empowerments to more quickly purify and advance the students who were ready.

The common bond between all Higher Self-awakened teachers was that the teachers would allow the Universal Intelligence and Universal Creative Energy to flow through themselves, unblocked and unchanged by their own personal self. The depths of ego purification in the teachers were great enough to allow the Higher Self to communicate and purify through them, using their human mind-body system as the channel. By surrendering their own self to the Higher Self, the awakened teacher would be of the greatest service to their students.

With this understanding in mind and intention at heart, Lincoln Gergar has chosen to surrender himself into the Higher Self to share knowledge, energy, peace and healing to all sincere spiritual seekers who feel drawn to awaken their Higher Self state of consciousness.

The Higher Self is within us all. This knowledge, peace and blissful Love is our eternal birthright. With proper guidance any student can be led into their own Spiritual Heart center to awaken their blissful connection to God – the Higher Self.

Surrendering in this way returns us to Pure Consciousness, original state of God."

We are all seeking to be one with the higher self in this life. And all the is required is to gently focus on the heart (which is the higher self) as much as possible. There are other ways, but this is the one recommended by the higher self because of it's directness.

Edited by Solace

Why are We Here?

The Ultimate Question

Simplify to, I am God, and let the story drop. Let all of reality, all of time and space, all of the illusions go; and rest within the heart eternally. 

When we are not feeling love, we are off the mark. To feel love 24/7, heart centred awareness must be maintained. This is why the ultimate question is: How do you distract yourselves from your hearts? Is it food, thoughts, emotions, technology? The internet is only useful until one knows the way of love. 

I will not accept anything else, but heart centred awareness. I've loved having the opportunity to be of service yet I want it to be so on a personal level. I wish everyone here wellness and love, as always, to remember the oneness that you can't ever be disconnected from. You are already Gods, angels of light, the wholeness, divinity, and perfection of source. It can't be avoided, it is. 

Edited by Solace

Love is always here. When feeling sad love is always here. When feeling happy, love is always here. When hurt, heartbroken, and neglected; love is always here. At your greatest moment of joy, or at your greatest defeat; love is always here.

Whatever you do, wherever you go, however you act, or whatever you say; love is always here. No matter what, or however hard we try, we are infinitely connected to love.

You are love, I am love, and everything is love. Everything that arises is love, and so too is that which is beyond arising; it’s all love.

Everything begins in love, lives for love, and returns to love. In the deepest part of ourselves we know we are love. This love is beyond doing, beyond any modalities. It can be found only in being. Focusing on the breath, heart, or awareness are the tools one has to calm a wild mind, and just be carried by the river of love, instead of a rock resisting the natural flow.

We have freewill to choose love or choose separation; to choose the heart or choose the ego. Which shall you embrace with as the God of your reality? 

Noones coming to save you, for no one can save God but God. You but you. 

And so it is.

The need for physical experiences is a dream. It is a nice dream, one can grow and expand from tasting the variety and abundance of human culture and the Earths natural environment, but from what place do you desire this?

For myself I love the oneness I feel in meditation. Reality becomes soft and malleable, and I feel like I’m on a cloud. This peace is what I seek beyond any physical experience for I know that most of not all my desires right now are not rooted in oneness, which is why I meditate with such passion so to speak. I want my mind to be purified of all beleifs it has rooted in separation; so that the oneness of my higher self that I am can shine through my heart in every single moment without an obstacle my mind imposes. I want to be that free, powerful creator; to have but everything to embrace with love, and nothing left that I reject in myself. 

And I know in my heart, that surrendering down into my heart purifies, heals, and releases all ancestral lineages, all karmic ties, and any deep wounds in my being in the most soft, gentle, and accelerated way that I deserve. How can I live my life without thoughts? Is a common fear that arises when I am thoughtless. Yet it’s not thoughts that guide us, it is feelings. It is the higher self within the heart. It has always been that way, but the mind sometimes ignored this guidance, or thought that such guidance care from itself. 

The heart is the true master, much stronger in influencing even those with a strong ego than the ego itself. We can fall off track from the heart, and we start to feel something other than love, but never can we dwell too far, because the heart is more powerful than our egos.

I trust my heart now to tell me through feelings when to eat, sleep, “do”, or be. If in doubt I meditate. Now my beloveds take this knowledge and put it into your life. Don’t read this for entertainment, don’t come here to serve your addiction for spiritual knowledge which I had too, and do the inner work. Focus on your heart, or your breathe, or the awareness as much as possible. Choose one, and stick with it until you awaken to the infinite within. All are equal in power, and all will lead to everlasting happiness. There is little more for me to write, just focus on either of those 3. 

I use my chest, the sensation of air filling my lungs, the feeling of it rising and falling, even the pulsing of my heart, and the energy of love in there, all which I focus on 24/7. Even when I dream now, I still gently focus on my heart! The heart is the beginning and the end of the spiritual path. It can take you to the highest dimensions of reality and beyond that. This love is more than infinite, because even the infinite will return to source. It is pure bliss. It IS.

This world we live in dosen't matter. What you do dosen't matter. What you know dosen’t matter, or learn. Only your connection to your heart matters. The rest is fun and play, and can only be fun and play when connected to the heart. Therefore it is so simple, there is no confusion, or exception, or a “but wait, there’s more!”; it literally comes down to how connected you are to your heart through focusing on your heart, breathe or awareness; and perhaps expressing love, smiling, complimenting (although this is not necessary at all). There is no judgement, love from the ego if that’s the reality you want to create, or live from the heart. But ultimately, we will all return to our hearts, thst is the natural state. We just have amnesia, and are learning to focus within. In time we shall be awakened and be free from a false idea in sin. 

sayōnara.

Amazing video on Love, the purpose of being human, and how to find our own way

It was never what I did that determined how much love I felt; whether I ate chocolate, or fasted; whether I played video games or went outside; whether I had friends or no friends; whether I was accepted, loved, or cherished by others or isolated, rejected and neglected; whether I was the leader, the one everyone looked up to or the example of what not to be. None of this changed anything. 

No, the one thinking about what to do, that’s what I saw created my suffering. I was sitting down outside thinking about whether to eat ot skip this meal, and saw that either choice would not effect me at my core. It was the very thought that I had a choice to be made, and that I had to do something that I identified with and it created the suffering. I’ve watched this video over and over from the higher self instructing us to focus on our hearts more than our thoughts. For the higher self knew that the real issue is not our addictions, or bad habits, it’s the root of all of that, the false identity, the ego, or in simple words, thoughts themselves. We can change our habits for example and eat healthily but if the cause of that habit, the ego, is still running, yet another bad habit will be created. Where we are identified with, either our thoughts, or our hearts is thus of the most primal importance in spirituality instead of the things we do such as meditation, eating less. The very fact that we use thoughts to question our habits just shows how sneaky the spiritual ego can be. There must be no room for this ego to arise, no room for thoughts, thus the entirety of our focus must change from our heads to our hearts for us to experience the oneness. Otherwise what happened to me will happen where you think you are progressing but really it’s just the ego with a spiritual mask on telling you what to do to get closer to enlightenment. For this past year and a half I have had a huge spiritual ego, and even by reading books which pointed out this trap, it still developed in me. It taught me how we could use spirituality to get further away from source, and for that I’m grateful. It also showed me a contrast between true love, and true insanity; especially in meditation. It’s all lead me back to the heart, which you may not of heard of in this journal ? So I watched that video called Trusting your Heart is the Secret no one is telling you again, saw the sneakiness of who in thoughts, which lead me to a greater dedication to the heart. All is well, and ends well. 

Ground yourself in something unchangable, then live. As Jesus said, it takes hard work to become love. We must purify decades and decades of conditioning, the higher self has said that focusing on the heart is simply the fastest way there. As you raise your vibration to that of love, you’re life will naturally changed, and circumstances to that of love; all we need is trust in the heart, where we used to trust in our thoughts. In a recent video with Matt Kahn he said how although he generally didn’t know how where his heart would guide him towards next, it was ironically the most reliable thing in his life. This will all become second nature with practice, with this focus, and I’m here to be that example for the well-being of all in my life.

Peace, love, and oneness.

I love that you have arrived at some of these ideas yourself without me having to bring them up. It is awesome. Since we are similar people on similar paths, and I am a bit older than you, and have been on this path a bit longer, I want to advise you on something.

Drop all spiritual pursuits and focus on the practical. In particular, stop listening to Lincoln for a little while. Try thinking for yourself using your own senses and experiment. Focus on improving relations with the people around you. Have some common humanity. "Disobey" Lincoln and his teachings if you must. Use common sense and a wider variety of sources.

If you keep doing what you are doing and achieve more and more happiness, success, and empowerment, then more power to you.

But, if you wind up again in the dark place that you were in a few posts ago, then heed my advice. You might be surprised at how good you feel.

The lack of sleep you documented in a few of your posts is very troubling and will set you up for illnesses of all kinds including mental ones.

The deficient diet you documented is also very troubling. Two breatharians that I came across were proven to be frauds. One of them under scientific scrutiny.

This website is a wonderful resource that I started using recently and I love it.

https://www.optimize.me/

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Jesus on Videogames

This is a life changing message for me. Stop anything which distracts you from your heart. Withdraw from fear-based activities. Embrace that which is infused with love and oneness. Conquer all addictions (that which is devoid of love), and replace it with love.

@Colin Thank you ? 

My practical life is so dynamic at the moment with my change in vibration. I’m looking to get more out into the world; meeting people through yoga classes, traveling New Zealand in the spring etc. 

Such a life, is only as fulfilling, as one is connected to source. Thus that will always be my highest priority. 

Our intentions are so powerful. 

Recently I watched videos from Jesus, archeangel Michael, Erik, angels, Mother Mary, the blue avians, and many more higher dimensional beings. They all said that if we call them for help, which they are here for out of love, that they will assist us in any way we ask such as in meditation, or for protection, or to inspire intuitive guidance, or to lead you somewhere beneficial.

I thought it was all a little far fetched until in one of the videos I watched, Jesus said, “Close you eyes, and let me show you your power”; and in that moment I saw a beautiful green landscape with a waterfall very vaguely appear in my vision which started as just a white square. I was absolutely shocked, and amazed at the same time. My heart too filled with love.

After that I decided to try it in my meditation calling Jesus to help me get closer to my higher self. And of course, my heart fills with love, making it much easier to focus there. I really do believe that he came to help me. This has been apparent actually in all loving videos I watched, that transmission of love, now it’s just more personal.

They are here watching us all, here to help when we call with the power of intent. Hope this expands your minds to what is possible for whatever you think is real in this infinite reality. 

Edited by Solace

When we close our eyes we see an infinite void of blackness. It’s as if the baby lion cub has lost sight of it’s Mummy. Just like how we have lost touch with the greater part of ourselves, that feeling of union, and connection that was always meant to be there until we used our freewill to create an illusion of separation.

It filled me with great joy thinking about meeting my higher self again. 

A person who is fully enlightened will have their consciousness centered upon their heart. He/she speaks from the heart, feels from the heart, and acts from the heart ♥️ 

Our soul and higher self want immensely for us to be heart-centered which means that any resistance through emotions, thoughts, and physical sensations to focusing on the heart can only be revealing the limiting beleifs in our subconscious mind, that the heart naturally purifies. 

If I can’t sit still and rest in my heart without feeling uncomfortable, then my subconscious mind holds limiting beleifs that have created the illusion of a separate self. The implications of this are infinite :) 

And there will be so many questions, so many doubts about focusing on love; the mind will think of the wildest ideas imaginable, that sound reasonable from our perspective. Each one of these questions we must overcome with the trust in our hearts, that all questions will be answered by focusing on the heart. 

And as the ultimate test, the universe will manifest people in our lives to ask us these same questions, daring us to get lost in thoughts. And this is the most challenging of all to overcome. This is where our trust in love becomes unconditional.

Edited by Solace

The Ultimate Feedback Loop of Love

We focus on our hearts. We then start to feel the love in out hearts. Our vibration raises to that of love. This love purified any subconscious beleifs not rooted in love. Since our beliefs change, our words, thoughts, emotions and actions change to that of love. Our subconscious mind becomes familiar with focusing on love. Focusing on love then becomes natural, replacing our focus on our heads. This creates of feedback loop of infinite love. Reality starts to reflect back our love like a mirror through people, places and circumstances. We then merge with our higher selves guided by divine will. We then merge with the I AM.

In all of this, the more deeply we can focus on the heart, the faster our mind is purified, and such feedback loop of love is created. And all we have to remember is one sentence: focus on the hearts love. That is the most divine love there is.

Edited by Solace

What am I looking for but this feeling of love, oneness, and understanding?

I woke up today and felt peaceful in my mind. There was no love, so after a while my mind started to draw me towards distractions to escape reality. It’s safe in my mind, it says. It’s safe being lost in the story because then you don’t need to look at those limiting beleifs.

I then focused on my heart, and felt loved. No desire for distraction arose. Interesting I thought. So all I want is love, yet the ego can only survive when there is a lack of love; so there is a deep conflict inside my being. Shouldn’t I have not developed an ego then if love feels so good? Well as freewill beings we decided to focus on something called fear, which allowed us to create the false self. This fear is so common that a babies nervous system attunes to this vibration, and thus creates those deep seated beleifs in separation, or in other words, an ego. For that is all an ego is, a system of beleifs that influences every thought, word and action. But we can use our freewill to focus on love again, and know ourselves as love; just like we know ourselves falsely as seperate fear based beings.

It is such a paradox and an irony. The simplicity too, to focus on love, is too simple for our minds to accept initially. It’s exciting how every part of my body, mind, and soul is evolving as I focus on love; it is constantly healing all that is dense, and matching me with the vibration of my God self. If you like video games, it’s like leveling up.

Here’s how it goes:

There are 144 levels of consciousness. The main levels of which are 48, and 96. They are the threshold barriers for greater levels of unity and connection. Humans are starting below 48 which means they feel as if they are completely seperate from the universe, and have strong egos. At 48 and above we start to feel connected more and more to a higher loving part of ourselves, we still have a superset identity, yet we are identifying and merging more with this higher self. We are lead by a mixture of intuition, and ego. At 96 our there is no ego, or no sense of a seperate self. We know that we are one with the higher self, that we are the higher self having a human experience. This is often called Christ consciousness. We can receive guidance directly from this higher self down to what food we should eat. Greater levels represent greater levels of connection. Once at level 144 you have mastered this material universe, and are basically an ascended master. You receive all of your god given abilities, and perks gradually while leveling up, with a heightened sense of intuition and love being prominent. 

What a fun outlook. I encourage people to look into this.

Focusing on the Heart vs Following your Highest Excitement: Which Spiritual Path is Best? 

Are excitement and love pointing to that same feeling in your heart? I believe they are.

Focusing on the heart and following your highest excitement are the same but different paths because they point to the same experience of oneness in our hearts. This means they are completely dependant upon, and complimentary of each other. Thus following excitement always leads to a greater connection with the heart. And connecting with the heart directly by focusing our creative awareness there, will always lead to us following our highest excitement.

This means you can't have one without the other. They are infinitely connected. Perhaps the only thing that is truly different between these teachings is just the intention...

When you focus on your excitement in every moment, and feel that beautiful radiance that it is, you start to identify yourself as this excitement. Excitement is one with your higher self, and thus with time you realise yourself as God. When you focus on the spiritual heart, your consciousness withdraws to it's source and feels the loving energy of your higher self. What you focus on you become, so then you naturally know yourself as God. 

By focusing on your heart, you can't help but follow your highest excitement. And when following your excitement you can't help but feel the origin of where this excitement comes from which is in your heart  But nevertheless our consciousness must withdraw and connect with the spiritual heart to become truly enlightened, and both teachings get you there. But the one benefit I can see with focusing on the heart is that it is not dependant upon doing anything which excites you. You can feel your heart while on the cross, while doing anything. Of course the counter point is, why would you do anything that is not of your highest excitement? Which is absolutely true, why would you? But my hypothesis is that when you follow your excitement enough, you will naturally surrender deeper into the heart where excitement originates, and so even when doing something less than excitement if that is what you choose, one can still feel that excitement, because one has learnt to connect with the higher self which has no desires for you, and which will give you love freely no matter what you do. But as I said. Either way, as you connect to the spiritual heart through either teachings, you can't help doing what you most enjoy or what is most natural to you!

So in conclusion, both teachings lead to the spiritual heart in a seemingly different way, which is actually exactly the same (as they are focusing on the same loving energy). For people who are lost, with no clue what excites them, or what their purpose is, I'd recommend focusing on the heart; but for those who are more integrated following their excitement would also be a good option, depending on what they resonate with. At the beginning the teachings may seem different, but as one becomes closer to their higher self, they merge effortlessly, for there no longer is a difference, either way you are focused on love/excitement in the heart, and so live your life from that vibration, as an empty vessel for your soul to express itself through.

This ends a few hours of contemplation; I needed to get to the bottom of this. This is again a hypothesis, and I want to get to that state to be sure. But I would guarantee that your heart feels expansive, and full of love, when you do what brings you the most joy.

Hypothesis:

Initially -

• Follow excitement = more action oriented from inward guidance.
  • Focus on the heart = more inward oriented.

After deeper connection to higher self -

• The teachings merge into this overwhelming feeling of love that guides you effortlessly.

Thus the commonality is the ever deeper surrender into love, oneness, excitement etc. Identifying our consciousness with this love rather than the mental body of thoughts, or the emotional body, or the physical body, or the deepest parts of our subconscious mind. We are retracting our awareness closer to the spiritual heart where all excitement originates; and when that happens we embody God consciousness, and communicate directly with the higher self, rather than using any teaching we have learnt.

It is true that you can follow your highest excitement, but if you are not connected to your heart, you can't follow your highest excitement. Thus the one who follows excitement ill need to learn to surrender into the heart to be one with excitement, and allow it to flow effortlessly. The one who is already in the heart, will just need to learn to trust and act upon what their heart is telling what it wants to do without identifying with the ego. Again, that feeling of love is what we stay connected to because even if we are unwilling to act upon this love, the love will eventually purify that frame of mind, and you must follow excitement. If you follow excitement, you must know what you are excited to do, and this may be so far out of ones belief system, that they may need to first purify their mind in meditation, or through heart focused awareness to even consider acting upon this excitement. So if your highest excitement is grand, you may never actualise it if you do not know this knowledge that excitement comes from the heart, and that your heart can purify every single limiting belief that prevents you from acting upon your highest excitement  

The reason Bashar may recommend it is because on his planet, they are much more connected to their higher self than us. Thus they don't need to worry so much belief systems. 

To simplify it, they are exactly the same. The same energy is being focused on! And that's all that matters! It's all about the place we respond to life from, love or fear? Both focus on love in every moment, so they are exactly the same in nature.

All that's left to do is practice. Feels amazing to have seen the core of all spiritual teachings, to make us focus on love over fear; the higher self over the lower self. And that they are all the same at the core if they are genuine. All genuine paths lead back to love ❤️ With a constant never-ending focus on love, or some high vibrational virtue.