Emre

Channeling, Astral Projections, Weird Stuff

31 posts in this topic

What about channeling? Leo mentioned in his video saying it is true and sure possible to be done. I am so excited for new mind fucks and of course lil bit scared. 

I have been reading people channeling Einstein, Tesla WTF???

Seriously, what the actual fuck?? Anyone wants to share any thoughts about this very exciting topic whic has a huge potential just to be some shit mentally ill people are talking about?  

Can you please let me know about the title or link to the video you are referring to ?

Are there any plausible reason to assume channeling is real?

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

First you must understand, Everything is energy. Then you must understand when you fine tune your energy to a certain frequency you can channel in what we call higher frequency energy = thus information/downloads of a higher intelligence ect...

Tesla was a natural channel, where do you think he got all his ideas from? his energy centers(chakras) and channels were open active and he tapped into what some call (universal libraries) or (Akashic Records) to get all his information.

Edgar Cayce and Dolores Cannon were also excellent channels.

Today we have Bashar and Abraham Hicks and many others but those two are more widespread and other younger generation like myself have the ability to channel through self expression. Sometimes i blow my own mind with what i had just written or shared.

The higher you vibrate the more this will make sense to you and the more you naturally channel especially if you are in the younger generation as these days the younger generation naturally seem to have more activated DNA strands thus more open channels and abilities and greater connection to source consciousness.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

49 minutes ago, pluto said:

Tesla was a natural channel, where do you think he got all his ideas from? his energy centers(chakras) and channels were open active and he tapped into what some call (universal libraries) or (Akashic Records) to get all his information.

Edgar Cayce and Dolores Cannon were also excellent channels.

Instead of accepting our first intuition about a question it is useful to propose multiple alternative hypothesis. Two alternative hypothesis about how geniuses gets their ideas:

Hypothesis A: They get their ideas by taping into an Akashic record due to open chakra sand channels.

Hypothesis B: They get their ideas through a combination of exceptional intelligence, creativity and work ethic.

Hypothesis A assumes

-The existence of Akashic Records

-That one's ability to tap into these depend on depends on how open ones chakras/channels are

-Access to Akashic Records can be used to find creative ideas. (Something like this. I don't really like my formulation of this assumption, so please don't get too hung up in this one)

Hypothesis B assumes

-One's ability to find novel ideas depends on intelligence, creativity and work ethic

-Intelligence, creativity and work ethic are randomly distributed among the population (Most likely a normal distribution, but that is not important). With a sufficiently large population one should expect a tiny minority to be creative geniuses, who come up with a lot of novel ideas.

Hypothesis A seems to fail ockham's razor. Is there some other reason to favor Hypothesis A over Hypothesis B, that I'm missing?

Edited by Erlend K
Typo

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

well both seem to have a lot of assumptions in them don't they. Not sure why you like theory B more. maybe because it's the more mainstream idea and you have been indoctrinated? ;) ahaahaha

That's understandable but realize even today people struggle to understand Tesla's mind and how he saw things. 100+ years later people still struggle. He mentioned many times he had contact and received downloads and visualized everything in his mind before creating it. He just knew as it came to him. Yes he was also both A and B but somethings were far beyond general earth knowledge. I myself have had similar experiences on DMT and transcendental states i saw sacred geometrical patterns and it was like i had just read thousands of books within a flash.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, Erlend K said:

Instead of accepting our first intuition about a question it is useful to propose multiple alternative hypothesis. Two alternative hypothesis about how geniuses gets their ideas:

Hypothesis A: They get their ideas by taping into an Akashic record due to open chakra sand channels.

Hypothesis B: They get their ideas through a combination of exceptional intelligence, creativity and work ethic.

Hypothesis A assumes

-The existence of Akashic Records

-That one's ability to tap into these depend on depends on how open ones chakras/channels are

-Access to Akashic Records can be used to find creative ideas. (Something like this. I don't really like my formulation of this assumption, so please don't get too hung up in this one)

Hypothesis B assumes

-One's ability to find novel ideas depends on intelligence, creativity and work ethic

-Intelligence, creativity and work ethic are randomly distributed among the population (Most likely a normal distribution, but that is not important). With a sufficiently large population one should expect a tiny minority to be creative geniuses, who come up with a lot of novel ideas.

Hypothesis A seems to fail ockham's razor. Is there some other reason to favor Hypothesis A over Hypothesis B, that I'm missing?

It's possible because Einstein or any other person for that matter is just an idea.  Einstein isn't real, you aren't real, you're a thought.  Space and distance is a concept, a belief, an idea, they have no reality.  You have billions of thoughts everyday you aren't even conscious of.  It's totally possible for someone to find Tesla floating around in their awareness, because he's just a thought.  All minds are connected because all minds occur in the same place so to speak.

Your own government experiments with this shit all the time, why not try it out?  Psychics, telepathy, remote viewing, are actual occurring phenomenon.  Can some folks take advantage of it and just bullshit it?  Yes, and they do.  There are cheaters in academia and science as well.  

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

56 minutes ago, Paulus Amadeus said:

well both seem to have a lot of assumptions in them don't they. Not sure why you like theory B more. maybe because it's the more mainstream idea and you have been indoctrinated? ;) ahaahaha

That is one possibility. Another is that you have fallen into the common trap of making spirituality into an identity. This can lead people to blindly accept what is "spiritually correct", or anything a certain teacher says. 

Lets look at the assumtions of Hypothesis A. Iq is normaly distributed among the population. Work ethic is strongly correlated with the personality trait industriousness, wich is also normally distributed. Creativity is hard to quantify, so one can not empiricaly prove how it is distributed. Do you find it unreasonable to assume that there are some varance among people when it comes inate ability for creativity?

The second assumtion: A person with high inteligence, creativity and work ethic will normaly come up with more usful, novel ideas, over his lifetime than someone with less of these attributes. This seems almost self-evident. Do you find this assumption unreasonable?

The assumtions behind Hypothesis B, on the other hand require some unreasonable leaps of faith. 

Both Hypothesises are in theory possible explanations. The question is witch of them require the most unfounded assumtions. 

My first published essay

@Emre Check out Ester HIcks, and Jane Roberts & Seth. Both on YouTube. If you like those, check out The Law of One, and Ra. If channeling is a human / person, being communicated “through” by an entity, then it’s literally the default we’re all doing, but most have no idea of this at all. Scientifically speaking, the human body & brain are a miracle, and, in actuality, impossible. It’s not like an illusion, it is an illusion. Do you really think God needs to breath air to ‘survive’? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@captainamerica This video, I timestamped it. You are welcome.

@Emre I am not sure if my connection to Infinite Intelligence counts as channeling but here you go:

Also, here is a guide to automatic writing which seems legit.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Nahm Thank you for the sources I am checking them out now.

23 hours ago, Erlend K said:

Are there any plausible reason to assume channeling is real?

The most plausible one I can come up with is that we don’t know ANYTHING about where our thoughts come from and how they are generated etc.

Furthermore, we live with an assumption of thoughts are located ‘ in the head’. Why do we believe that? Has there ever been a thought found in a skull? Ever?

So channeling, miht be understood as thoughts coming from another source or within the same source but different locations etc. since we don’t know anything about where thoughts actually come from it’d be plausible to concider the possibility that wherever they come, somehow we might be able to experience another thoughts or information coming from a different place where they usually do.

You ever wake up in the morning or after deep meditation and start writing and writing and it flows out without thought after 1000s of words you finally stop and take a breath and look back and think to yourself.. how the... when did i.. what the hell did i just write?

Then you read it and it blows your mind.

An Example of channeling or downloads you received from either your higher self or higher intelligence while you were in the state.

Universe works similar to the radio, when we find the right frequency we hear/see clearly.

B R E A T H E

@pluto I have never experienced such a thing tho. I don’t know it’d surely blow my mind if I were able to write or say something I have never learnt/ heard of before. Such as let’s say I don’t know the simple formula F=ma but somehow I wrote or said it. That’d really be a great proof and a mind-fuck

@Torkys  Thank you, I have watched the video but it didn’t make me write anything. So unfortunately wasn’t helpful.

Anyways, what do you mean by that Infinite Intelligence? Would that mean you are able to get any knowledge whenever you want? 

Edited by Emre

@Emre Infinite Intelligence is just very-very strong (seems like not actually infinite) processing power. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

anyone know the youtube channel leo mentions in his Islam video about channelling 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@pluto That is the best! ❤️

<3

B R E A T H E