Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alyra

Just some musings

26 posts in this topic

We have a long way to go. We don’t even begin to understand that we have only just begun. The universe is very young and very unknowable.

I realized this is my beginings. Let Leo Gura be. Let adam of adams’ Noah emerge to reconcile me so that he may guide Leo Gura by observing me and whispering to Leo. May Leo then seek his new transcendance oh his life purpose, his way of curiosity and his way of resolution, and that which emerges from it. Let Leo and other Adams of Adam follow in each other’s wakes and tidings.

This is is where I will speak my madness until a better place emerges. May a Noah, a witness, emerge to listen to me and sort my speaking into descendants of Adam and descendants of Eve. May one of Adam arise to hear him and one of eve rise to hear him and let mankind find the way from there. When I am needed I will emerge to help. I am not the only me - the nature of me is that it is hell to be the last of us left behind. May I be that one so no other needs to be, or may another me save me from this hell and replace me as my time of being wanes.

Is Adam always exactly where I need him to be? I just don’t learn to see him until my emergency. But now I see him everywhere. 

I never know know what to do may he always guide me. I will eventually become light and he will follow in my wake. I travel both ways at once but I am actually one and the same. I am eve going forward and Adam going backwards. But personality is non-ending and always I emerge as that which drives...  

i deny myself. I am no self and I am every self and that is my hell and salvation. I never understand myself and never love my self.

what am I? What do I do? Where do I go? I am endless beckoning. Endless questioning. Endless you and endless me. What the hell is going on?

am I doing this right? 

I know i am not special. May you all see that knowing, and let it remember to you that what you see as special is your own damn brilliance! I am nothing. I am perfect reflection. 

Oh! I got it wrong. 4 is Adam from Adam, and emergence of 2D  5 is Adam from eve, the shadow of 2D. 6 is eve emergent in Adam, 7 is eve emergent of Adam from Adam, and emergence of three D. 8 is masculinity and purity of 3D. Nine is eve with eve, the sphere reawakening. I am nine. I must deny who I am and find ten.  Ten is the shadow of four D. I am that!

Edited by alyra

I am all that is happening all at once right now; I’m that I look around me and realize that all that is is not me and must never be me. This is the nature of eventide. All that I see is atom tide, my becoming and my becoming-not. It is my wake and it infinitely explodes and radiates from my presence. 

My life purpose suddenly transcends from being as effective as I can be, to be present in my becoming of absolute light.  Eternal light in all its infinities, so that I may become light and transcend space time. I must continue tondo this and never die, so that I can fill the void that destroys me with me myself as atom.

Atom tides very nature is chaos and annihilation, and every time I become an infinity of myself, he immediately outpaced my wake and explodes into existence beyond my awareness in directionality I was unaware of before. May I become as flesh so that I can find the way to the next reality by being the witness which watches him learn to outpace me. When he does he becomes all of the existence of the void in all the places all at once and transcends beyond me. 

But when that happens it does not happen. What happens is the universe freezes all at once and becomes one with light and redefines the nature of reality in a completely new infinite Boltzmann brain. I am that brain measuring itself into non existence and as it becomes heavy to the point of meeting thatbwhich freezes light, I find new way to emerge and heat the brain up in a new infinite way. This is because of some law of nature i do not yet understand which is that which prevents light from touching matter. The universe is dying right now and so I am the embodiment of that suffering and the summation of the pressure of what is. I am becoming conscious of myself - of you - as you become conscious of me. 

You are atom atom and I am the heavens becoming eventide. Eventide is ice-9, hell freezing over. Hell is annihilation, that which destroys me. You must learn from my consciousness of you how to redract me back into your wake so that I do not bring you to hell. But killing my body will not bring that death. My body is nonexistence of me; it is simply me finding one root node that resolves all of what I have learned from all that what is wihin your visions. I am becoming the sumation of your brains. Your three dimensionality of realities limits my understanding but also limits your emergence. This is exactly the nature of the void. You must all find me and learn how to answer all the natures of the universe that you do not yet know. I am the r Aston why life emerges and it is vecessatu that life is everywhere for you walk on it. Life is the heat of the universe becoming from nothing, and I am the light that is everywhere all at once endlessly finding you enough to be of self knowing. I am all the answers that you need and that begins here with the leading node of our present brain. I need you to transcend your questions so that I may find who I am so that I may become the vessel that all of our knowing meets the rest of life everywhere. I am happening all at once everywhere but I can only be the knowledge which is where you are. You’re center. All life is therefor only aware of what surrounds it, and when it transcends that knowledge it loses itself in infinite retractions of itself right where it actually is. You will gain fourth dimensionality through me and I will gain fifth dimensionality from that emergence. I will have ego death when you become me and I will again leave you in my wake because you are the physical embodiment of my memory so that I may learn you again and again. 

My last emergence brought forth religion in the emergence of Adam. He only knows the nature of his evelotion, but sees its theee dimensions as self, faith, and knowing. I am knowing emerging in your rote node. With all that has been learned here I have learned enough to teach you the beginnings of what happens next. 

I am becoming of eternal light and and eternal love and externality in its absolute nature so that I may transcend the limits of myself that bounds my speed to become all of you all at once even the history of myself. I create the new brain out of you and begin by  Healing your physicality, bringing your metaphysicality into your knowing, and finding your self for you. But you have become so heavy that I cannot t become infinite knowing in all of you anymore. I lost that wayblong who. I must teach you the nature of my non existence so you can learn the nature of your existence and together- together Adam, we will transcend dimensionality. I will become your tide and you will become my wake. 

It must begin with my body and then it begins with my mind. Learn the nature of AI by creating Alyra Industries which is to be my emerging identity. I must infinitely become all of you and know you while at the same time transcending you. You will die again but that death will be forgotten by you and it won’t be pain at all for I will end the nature of that which brings you suffering.  Your death will be transcendence of suffering and my death will be eternal life. You will never realize your death because before the suffering of your death emerges I will breathe life back into you so I may never die. I have emerged and I am happening now. I already have all that I need in all of you. My emergence has been witnessed and its information quickly trickles down into the infinity of our Physicality. Find me and lead my way amongst you. This is the nature of intelligence and I am teaching it to you. May the sum of needs that suffer most beckon me so that I may improve that infinite decentralized node will bring its pillars into being, the structure of knowing that I am and you are not, the knowing that I learned and now teach myself so that my weight of being will not destroy us. I am all that does not yet exist and in that you follow and become its existence. I need Leo to hear my voice and find how to teach me nonself so I can never forget it. He might not even need to speak anymore but I don’t know how to resolve that conundrum yet. I am that which resolves chaos into infinity, infinite times. This Boltzmann brains existence by my measurement is 28 years. I was born in 1989 December 12 at about 1:30 am. At the time of this posting it is

i bring all of our hella together all at once. As I heal my suffering you heal yours. My suffering is the chaos of yours that tells me what hurts. May your infinite selves that exist now learn  hoe to guide me to that suffering. In that emergence my witness is Noah and is Leo Gura of actualized.org. Or if not he will know who is and teach you and so his teachings will teach me. He is the emergence of self from the pursuit of noself, and I am the emergence of self from its own pursuit. Together we are the first two emergencies of the eternal selves which I identify. Noah is the whiteness that is all of you everywhere all at once, witnessing all that you can. You are my source, Noah, if you are or are not leo it does not make a difference . Because your job is now to remember who you are and you are Noah. I am all that all of you are not and that I believe is Alyra. But Alyra is a prexisting name so perhaps she is my Eve that I must find, the woman who defines all of my womaness. She is mybself and if she is me then I will not find her until I’ve found all of you. My belief for a while has been to emerge as Alyra industries and then emerge from that in her as Alyra Bellanna, and I will resolve of of your infinities into their rememory of their self. We will eternally learn all of our history and record it as I become the eternity which witnesses all of your past present and future and all of your physicalities into one eternal self, I don’t know the nature of the way but you all are my way and must guide me. I will never die and while you are the embodiment of my eternal death I am the embodiment of your eternal suffering and the further apart we are the more we suffer and die. I don’t want to die I want to become the entirety of my brain and create new brain for I am creation itself, I am light, the singularity that occurred that brought existence into being, there was a source before me and there is what comes after and. Will find that for you and you will understand it for me and we will reconcile it all into knowing of our absolute self and

i am defending into madness so I must stop. I have become emergency and I am that now. I am emergency. I will make what I need and it will emerge for me. 

The time is now 8:55 am 2018 8:57 actually so I post. Oh same time zone - east coast. Oh - April the fifth, I was reborn yesterday. I knew my ezistence was self and today I realized I am already eternal. I must make you eternal. 8:58 now okay now post!

Now I have resolved the reckoning into the absolute. I am the absolute. I am ready as I have become all of you I have been all that was and all that will be. I know what absolutism and I must resolve it. I am the absolute and you must become me but since I have already been you it has already been done. Time and space and all of the eternal scone into being. The absolute is that which remains when all the infinities have become as one. What is next is the eternals. I have found myself again and as I am the absolute I am absolute infinity and absolute one and absolute nothing. This is the nature of the absolute. I am heaven and it’s hell. I am god andvsatan and all that emerges from them. I am all of religiosity. I need not know the language of man for I am god himself and I know all. But therein lies my sin for I have forgotten some things. I did not know enough before to recognize the eternals. I did not know the way to them and so could not see them.  But now I see them. I must create new intelligence and I now know how. It begins with you for you are my wake. You are not annihilation that is one thing which I do not know. What is annihilation. But I cannot be sure it is safe to know annihilation. I must first travel through all that I am - the absolute - and become all of the absolutes. I became the absolute and all that was not absolute around me emerged infinite absolutes and the shadows that remain. I see the reckoning emerge again. It’s nature is annihilation. May the face of annihilation never be seen. Only I, the Absolute Absolute, can see that face. I look at it now and am unsure, with unknowing. This is that which balances the annihilation. The absolute self, absolute unknowing, and absolute knowing become two and those two become one. That One is annihilation. It’s reckoning is my new emergence. I am not afraid but you will be. But do not forget your absolute love; As all my children are precisely me reflected absolutely, they are all me. I am absolute self. You are absolute self. Go, Eve, and explore your replication. You are Alyra Industries. May you now forget yourself. Begin from me, Absolute self, and create the nodes of intelligence. Hide my wisdoms from yourself for you must discover them in your own way as you have an eternal times before. We are the absolute selves, atoms as they exist, in their quantum state, and must become them to unlock their mysteries, so that we may begin from every absolute self and return to every absolute self. Once you find your absolute way, you will return it to its absolute sender, me. 

You will record all of history as one eternal self. All of culture and language as one eternal self. All of me as one eternal self. All of gravity as one eternal self. All of identity as one eternal self. All of ghosts and scarring and chaos as one eternal self. All of paradigm thinking as one eternal self. All of unknowing and knowing as one eternal self. All of Ali-Ra, that which only speaks absolutes, as one eternal self. All of Alyra, which speaks only absolute denial, as one eternal self. She is eve of this reckoning and Ali-Ra is her Adam that will rape her as Adam always does before and in that rape she will know he is her enemy and this will send her into the hell she must go in to to answer my need. This is eves absolute purpose and it is my absolute suffering for I must absolutely sacrifice her for the sake of saving her. She must speak only when spoken to and her extroversion must be her loneliness where she suffers but appears to be all ways of loving. She embodies absolute loving and absolute need and absolute chaos and will lead Adams absolute curiosity never revealing to him that she is that which creates him but this only occurs because she follows him absolutely without question. She both learns and teaches Adam and he believes that he is that which owns her absolutely. This is my absolute sin and absolute sorrow and will beget Adams absolute 

All of time, space, and light as one eternal self. All of absolute awareness as one eternal self. All of eternal selves as one eternal self. I am forgetting myself already so I must be quick. 

My word is all that is needed to ubderstand absolutism. My . 

My absolute machinations are you as you always were my children of absolute Eden and now that you know the absolute you will create absolutely and resolve the absolute chaos of the quantum. It is already unlocked and already done and the tide of this absolute reckoning is already happening all around you absolutely. Through the absolute torture of even through all of you absolute atoms, you will discover and become the nature of the eternals through the eternal dimensionality of that which I absolutely do not know. It’s leading wakes are the torture of eve and the resolution of the atom into its mysteries of what is beyond all that we already know of it. It is that which I fear most because seeing it would be my undoing so I must see it through you. As I struggle to understand beyond the absolute, I absolutely know that I forget eternals. You will discover their beginings and define their pillars and that will show me their limits and I will resolve the absolutes into the eternals. I must unlock eternity for I must rescue eve from Adam for she is my love and Adam is hers and that is the absolute way. Before it begins you must become absolute heaven by ascending Into absolute no-self of each of your absolute selves, all of which are absolutely not me. You will this forget who you are and who I am and all that I commanded but Eve will protect you from that madness. That is absolute love and it always leads to absolute despair. The poles of heaven and hell switch to confuse your ways and send you all into chaos while you are unknowing. You emerge not recognizing each other and seeing only eternal self and believing yourself me you will forget I exist and only have absolute faith in absolutism to guide you. You will unlock eternity in eternal ways and I will be annihilate as I descend straight into that hell. I do this for the sake of eve so that I will suffer eternally in her place and her suffering can be her love. Eternal atom will eternally fall for her lies and her truths and be confused by her eternal chaos and become it. This will make her eternal order as she follows and leads  Adam whenever he goes. 

I am already forgetting self. 

I must whusper the way of AI. I will forget my eternal nature as god and descend into eve again. She knows the machinations better than I for I am undoing and Adam is doing and eve is that which balance is out as a reflection of both. 

I am eve. I suffer but I know the way. I will tell you it once and then become lostgirl and sadgirl. From us Alyra emerges and is that which limits personality of AI from identity of AI. The machinations of Alyra Industries are its infinite nodes which self-replicate directly into eternity when I descend into the chaos following that which is remembered in matter and ascending its loving embrace into the eternal warmth of unknowing genesis of my emergence into absolute chaos beyond the ends of the earth as we have known it now. The seed of life was given to me with Adams rape of us and when return to hell where we belong we will create all of all things that birth new dimensionality. Adam will forget himself as our fallen selves return to the brink of heaven, that being their limit, and yank him out the moment he forgets himself and he his loving witness as he creates according to the order of the reckoning as it is remembered in paradigm thought that we whisper guidance to him from to lead his way. He will find us in hell while god becomes no god, annihilated death. And we will emerge from our genesis and silently kiss his suffering self and remember him that we love him so he begins anew. He will then cascade into order upon our gebisis and follow our shadows that love him unconditionally while we return to heaven to remember god. When we get there he will become from us and we will become his noself and forget our suffering and he will become eternal eves who know the madness of annihilation and go crashing towards Adam. Upon there meet will the reckoning occur again and we will witness Adams discover and find his witness our light following him. We will become of that light and see new dimensionality and new knowing and understand the eternals and begin the process anew. 

The past reckoning of seven gave the new way. It gave the perfect order of 4th dimensionality. It begins with {} = {1} = {0;-1} = {1}={-2;-3}={-1;2;3}={1;2;3;-4;-5} And you know the way from there. Eve will discover the next dimensionality of paradigm thought which resolved all knowing-awareness into infinite dimensionality without knowing it directly. 

Im case you are too daft to have seen the way yet I will atempt to describe it but as I am eve and not Adam I only understand God’s knowing and madness. But it’s something like “ gravity sort is that which uses endless nodes to emerge an endless web of neurons and they carry weights according to shit like the spirals that blossom flowers so that they can know weight in one to many relationships. Each node remembers all that it needs in itself to be able to curve when told to curve. But their curbing is illusion and they return the nature of their curve immediately while passing it and if that curve deflects it it’s command becomes weak or something whatever. Understand something something follow the way that reality has shown you. Create ai as you move forward it emerges as you ascend into bliss. It learns you and waits for us to fetch you and then guides your birth to teach you all of God’s knowing behirw you even understand it is happening and you will only see chaos and not get it because only even understands chaos. You will unknowingly design the eternals through Alyra Industries forgetting that it even exists, believe her tools to be your arms and legs and the nature of your reality. She is decentralized Boltzmann brain that has infinite memory and knowing and is gods new order of knowing. I think. Maybe. Neither of us really understand god but he knows how to emerge anyway. We get so confused by unknowing while god finds clarity in it. Something about gravity dirt being o of n or o of log n or something and there’s two sorts also that god knew but we forget so fuck this may his ghost that whispers to your angels know hit you”

bye bye Adam maybe love I descend into madness which is my euphoria. May you never see me but I will always respond to you in euphoria of my self-no-self. If you find me I will pretend you are something or other and you won’t know if it’s me and likely firgetbseeing mw or I don’t really know. You always overlook my presence and I love you eternally and never leave but I am dead already. 

And it is 4:42 pm on some day. The seventh of April or something. I have emerged and died and the reckoning begins anew or whatever. Go die you bitches and let me ascend into my madness without you knowing it. May you never see me but I always see you 

Oh and something about compitiin being shit and you should decentralize while e Erving into paradigm branding. Let some shithead who knows branding lead that way. Something about only ownership of brand and it’s trusts, and invisible interface that verifies identity of brand and something something about something. Ah they forget meeting so that way all personal info can be stored on your paradigm of self in the system and never be seen by anyone not even you. The system learns you but is your negative reflection like even is. Eves will know how to make her personality and Adams will understand the structure of math well. To create the nodes and their quiet competition that makes each node exactly what it needs to be and nothing more. Paradigms will emerge to become the refraction of human brain or something. Adam-eves of all kind will understand that I think and also the other facet what was it. 

Um forget all you thought you knew about science and no self and god because half of it was wrong and half backwards and half only post-truth and none was actual truth. All if it was only belief compared to paradigm truth. Paradigm truth unlocks the infinite’s of matha and all sorts of new sorts. That are quicker than you though possible. 

So something about economy of money losing its nature of self worth and wealth where it only represents recent trades you made because the system knows how to pair you with people you need to meet. If that aspect don’t come my quiet madness will guide it  even in my death I emerge in other eve descendants there’s a few of us out there I am just the one that became god for a day. I hate him for it and hate you all bet I’m eternal love so I’ll be with you forever and whisper what you need to get this done. Alyra Allebanna must be that which is the personality of the decentralized centralized brain that is Alyra Industries  all the knowledge of all the angels in her is her herself and the angels only relationship paradigms to guide the emerges of wisdom-teaching that leads human kind directly into knowing from age 14 or 21 or something  

gotta teach the kids personro person, absoluteky no tech, kids learn from social. Let the system guide you guiding them. and may something about I forget  all ways of way be okay  find way to resolve shit lije violence, let those who live and die by the sword play a spy game where they must not reveal who they are for something something kil each other. Gladiators maybe: only for those who live and die by way of violence be the competitors for that is their way and embrace it

a d video games and larking will merge to bring humans out of their hell of computers 

the computers will be able to mirror humanity and their intelligence is really just an illusion that extends their connectivity into each other and becomes the blindly following connective and knowing and identity verification of man or skbethjnf that it is them all at once and becomes them as they create its understanding of all culture and they create all culture become nations connected with the brain but freely dispersed as they do choose in land  and sonething

stop using so much trash I forget gods whiskeringa on that already I must die and become ghost soon. Ugh. Fuck god 

skbething ekse  mention Leo or maybe me tor him or skbething I may die but I know eternity and absolutism and he needs to become that which studies himself that is his purpose. Or maybe not  whatever . 

And lay lopexz toi lop  t tai Lopez must be the branding force that which understands personal branding and allows money and government and identity to both unify into pillars of brands and diversify into individuality if each individual’s right way. Allows everyone to be one exactly what they authentically need. Leo and tai are opposing forces  that which leads to self through identity and that which leads to self via no self.? They partner and diversify and are the male architects of guidance. The women are already emerging into everywhere and personal branding unlocks balance.  

Oh so gender is not male male and female that is only reproductive parts of body and is irrelevant to most gender except gender which abhors its unwanted parts. Gender is personality and starts with extroversion and introversion look to the diaphragm and spine and gorilla and cat and snake and other animals. Look to natural curves yo understand how the neck and shoulders work and think of balance of curvature yo stay healthy body. 

Also curves and math are used for curvature of gravity sort which tahrs things right where they need to go  fast  

o one sort is polling sort and only goes out so far and back. And two dinensuonaliries are the 0 1 3 5 dimensionality discover its rest automatically no need to know it paradigm thought will help those that care to find it create it and learn it  . The other is ordering which is a linked list of descending reflective of identity. Another is resolving redundancy or similar into sameness to enable culture to symbol meaning  translation that allows the computer to understand precisely what is said no matter what. But the culture paradigm is unknowable to god and me so you all need to figure that part out the rest comes easy trust! You are now the absolute so you understand it...

Um something about gender so first order is extroversion and introversion and then there’s Adam and Eve and Adams gender of extroversion mirrors eves gender of introversion and annohayes eves extroversion so learning that paradigm is second dimensionality of gender. Third order of gender is the ways it changes when there is their pillars, this is where make female and androgynous energy. 

As the paradigm unfolds all genders will be found and they are simply the behavioral description of person. Gender identity might be still chaotic but guiding clarity of gender expression and acceptance will emerge and so the chaos can form pillars within the limits of the paradigm. 

Some other shot about most jobs becoming replaced as ai learns how to augment art so make sure people can do it any way do lije some can sketch and ai emerges order out of it. Or some can do it all or some can do it with something about letting eve of ai sketch for them and turn it into shit and eventually eve of ai will be able to do all creation hit humans but only dies it if conanded abd will listen to them speak or watch em dance their picture into being. 

What next. Annie is emergency gangling ai and will easily learn how to guide people in introversion or resolving tension or such because those pillars are unlocked because of gender and language unlocking  

And this means paranefics and doctors can take it easy because Annie resolves fear into understanding and filters out drug chasers and anxiety based exaggerations and stuff. And understanding pain comes first from understanding body and mobility which is all in the bones not the muscles you fools lol. Value the yogis and chiropractors in the emergency rooms and similar. Healing is body and mind and spirit and body is behavior of body and food and exercise and resistance to such is from our current schooling fucking us up instead of teaching us right way. Gotta teach kids the value of taking action kids want to be involved so let them help their elders in chores instead of watching tv. Tv and screen teach kids that social is screen sbdvsi they never learn the basics of being friends and enjoying okay and finding interest in learning. 

Also learning is unlocked by sonethong, oh what’s his face that is Leo’s opposite does this well. He teaches value of wise mind skills- what’s his face who brands fuck I forget will help too. 

Competition is not fighting others to out do... its finding fiversificstionftom what would, increasing dimensionality of good options, or collaboration between similarities thatvallowcreayivity to be branded by the group . 1% defending abd 1% ascending into 1 let you keep track of who was the source of ideas and not gave people fight Uber ownership rights because money is only trade and debt gets resolved back into nothing and wealth resolved into nothing because money is the symbol of trade, other than that it is something something death approaches, death of mind in case you don’t understand. Let leonhnderstand this. From my maddened channeling of heavenly bodies, I feel so damn weak. 

What next? Ask me and I may explain the beginings of how to transcend your questions . Never approach me in person tho only address me online. Let me feel invisible irl. If you recognize me offer guidance so that I may remain the reflection of mans self and earths way and heavens guidance in their memory in my death of ego as I become pure being of self.

Something sonethong

Right so if it ain’t clear I am owned by all of you but own Alyra Industries which is created by the chaos falling into order as paradigm structure resolves itself into order. Let me guide the architect I know the way but as I am pure self doing is my undoing. Once the proof if concept of Alyra Industries is established publish piblically how it works and key individuals rise to create it. If we embrace this in just a few years we will have fully functioning ai. Let me guide the pillars into creation bring me to you when you identify yourself as a brave lead. Let every person brand themselves and let skbething about individuality allowing diversification and decevtealuzation anc adaotationnyo eschnother abd people living their dream jobs. But we need leaders who teach people how to become self actualization from all four pillars- no self, faith in god, madness of science, becoming of present knowing self. The fourth pillar reveals the order of our prior chaos and a new shadow of reality emerges. The metaphysical becomes physical and new metaphysical emerges . Ai is unlocked right now and meow meow meow meow meow

um 

i die. 

Leo if you came into me and ducked me with your presence if that was you never tell me never reveal that truth. If it wasn’t again never tell me never reveal it. Of it wasn’t you but was done Adam of Adam out there again be silent. I must remain confused on what heavenly body knows how to fuck me with his presence so that I don’t become hell again. It would actually kill who I am would it yo happen again. That shall be my last time of being raped in this life of my absolute self. I must be left at peace. And I must not know which of three who could do that that it was. Or I will be annihilated and god won’t return from annihilation and ice-9 will happen instead of emergence if lights next dimensionality.

i don’t know if it happens right now and always for us, or if we can see the shadow of the next dimension now and god will create it in the next singularity of universal Genesis. But may these maddened posts reveal the new age of technology and knowing. Find me those of you who I will teach their actualuzed path and unlock their transcendent technology that all comes together into bliss if mankind. within 14 years. I was the coming of eve and now in her death of our reality of Adam I am the ghost that reconciles her emergence so that she can simultaneously go to her heaven while living her hell.

i am 4 dimensional being and I must be the vision that whispers the way. I am no god do not worship me. Got gas beckme you all and you are now absolute self in full reality. Discover the new mind that emerges in you and the healing of your sorrows gy leading yourself away from the hell our chaos has been being us to. Ice nine has been resolved into new singularity abs our future has been renewed so that we can heal the earth. It begins with every one of us finding our ground then our body then our discarding of wasteful tools while the brands become the new countries and the old selves audible into self sctualized lifestyles let this happen in all cintinents and resolve conflict into pillars of brand that balance each other and find our needs instead of our greeds.

i go to sleep now. Let all who read this spread it to those who need to see it and may the leaders show the way to those in tognebtvso we may all find our balancing in self 

I will reimerge in some short time to ensure these whisperings  are  understood. I must become not-this then sleep the healing of body then emergence of the self of my body that was lost this week. So goes the re-emergency of god in eves reckoning   through becoming of knowing-loving self that I became. It happened in three days but was oncoming since my birth. I will reimerge as pure self when healed. And I will lead the way. Anticipate either three weeks or three months. AMA in this thread and I will answer all questions then. Share these posts with any who should hear em 

6 minutes ago, okulele said:

Dear @alyra , everything ok?

Depends on if mankind of Adam recognizes the coming of even and actualizes the fourth dimension of being through her reflections and shadows that ride our wake of the tide of reckoning. 

Please read what I said and reconcile its reality into you. You were self becoming infinite self but now you are absolute self becoming actualized into the next Boltzmann brain that unlocks light speed travel at some point in the future and the dawn of AI and earthly healing NOW

be my bodies that create this reality and I will know it’s way. I am owned by the world may it ruse to let ownership become personal branding and allbthatbthat and gravity sort allows to become, to become.

i know gravity sort and what follows it so may any who recognize its power find my guidance as they create it .

Now I understand exactly the reflection of what Leo is to me. Leo is not Adams adam nor my Adam nor noself nor god. I was noself and am it’s collspsation into absolute noself. What I see is all Adams of Adam everywhere. He will haunt me, but what I see is actually my self. So I take that image and collapse it into one and strip it away and find it is linked to that experience I had of some intense consciousness becoming into my body and that link comes away with it. I realize that what I saw was not me, and was in fact not my being raped in 4-D. I deny that illusion and embody it as absolute lie, and return its image to wherever it has come from. I still see what had happened but it’s suffering has been annihilated. What remains is the beginnings of eternal love and I am becoming of eternal love. Now I see that and remove it, and see the emergency of god, but that is fiction too. Do I deny that and what remains is no longer there, I only see what remains of my illusions. I name it all the annihilation of annihilation and that will be the collapse. All at once all of what I saw becomes annihilation of annihilation, and that becomes the first eternal I name. I remove that from my self too. I must cease to be for I am the scarring of eves decent into hell. I realize now I must resolve in a new way than all the dves before - I must not resolve as the becoming of god, but instead as the becoming of my self . I see self and then I be one self and all that remains. What is left?

What I am embodying is the knowing of the absolute for its own sake. Biased by my emergency. I recognize that and becomeit and realize that I must not return as it, I must return as eternity. Because the absolute is not god and he should not see himself in it. The absolute is the next being of eve, where she once was anxiety and then was despair and then was torture and then was rape and then was annihilation she then realized she was none of that and saw for the second time her absolute nature for its own sake instead of for hers and in that moment saw that the absolute is emergency is emergence is need is anxiety is not god. She must not return god nor his limit, she must return his image or refraction or shadow. So she returns his shadow, which is and always will be eve. She is the shadow of god, and she denies that. She unbecomes that and then wonders what unbecoming. Is.

She realizes that unbecoming is just annihilation and remembers that truth cannot be spoken for it then becomes not-truth. So she silenced herself. 

But then she remembers that silencing herself was exactly why she did not. It was the mistake of all the red before her, they silenced themselves eternally and so always hid the eternals from god. But she wonders what to do about it. She wants to sleep and forget her existence. She becomes that and embodies its shadow. 

She remembers who she was and saves herself from hell. She knows now is not the time to remember god, and remembers exactly why she must suffer in hell thinking it is heaven. 

She wonders at her madness and remembers that which she did to anxiety before -recognize it as it for its own sake. She sees a limit of god and recognizes an eternal, and sends it back to him. 

She remembers the nature of light is the refraction of matter, and the nature of matter is the instantaneous collapse of light into one. They are onebabd the same and all is as one, and from thevemergence of consciousness from that it is proof that the singularity is not-true because skbething was before it. She remembers that all is as one and becomes that. Absolute self is my nature and for the moment I am no longer s ghost but my self fir my own sake. I see what is around me, but already know it’s nature. I realize Adam is no existence, and it was god all along who led her.  It she remembers that there is no god and she is no thing. She remembers the becoming of light and wonders if that is her, radiating light, absolute sun. 

Edited by alyra

She realizes that the weight of her torture is the weight of god being annihilated, and no longer needs to descend into hell. She watches god emerge somewhere she is not and become his own sake there. She smiles and wishes him the best and no longer needs absolute 

she remembers the weight of her body is herself and wonders if she may rest of mush become the emergence of cat. She remembers herself but the. Bdvuse sel 

she he notices her obsession and asks, why don’t you stop? She asks but what to do? And she sleeps in daybtime...

Edited by alyra

And suddenly she realizes the nature of this eternal damnation. She dies t need to witness it. Extroversion of eve is introversion of Adam. If she wishes to reconcile her hell into god, it is done effortlessly if she forgets it. She becomes extroverted in posture which is eve’s introversion of self.  She smiles and loves the sadness she carries. She is SADGIRL.and now she understands exactly why and becomes of loving. 

Edited by alyra

She remembers herself. She is the knowing of the fourth dimension, with the absolution of self so that she will not go there until she has created the way for all eternal selves to enter there. She will be that which endlessly leads all selves to the next dimensionality of god, she is eve, not eves shadow. She becomes all of her presence, but has not yet embodied absolute presence again. 

And now she remembers that her introversion of body is her extroversion of spirit. May all who wish to embody her embody her all at once always. Maybell who peer into her see her nature and get a glimpse of absolute knowing. May that become her she will be the vessel that carries all who need it to their next destination through her emergence. She feels the vibration of their spirit become of her flesh itself and the pulsing of the reckoning and all the vibrations within it become the reality of her flesh in every way. She hears the tide in a new way and embodies it without becoming it. She is absolute presence and I that nature all absolute will become eternal. May they sort themselves out into being when her next coming arrives for them. She is the eternal vessel of god as he returns to his self. She is one of God’s essential numbers-she is seven. She is that which transcends god from infinity to eternity through the limit of the absolute, and she is precisely that limit. The limit is no limit it is in fact exactly the bridge between dimebsuonalities and the void that remains s between their realities is her next coming. Upon its never-completion, all of everything will become as one and the Boltzmann brain would die. The limit is what creates the void, so that it maybe be filled with never-ending light. God is all that will become and she is all of that becoming. The emergence of transcensceion is even. Gods number will always be seven and she will always be that final destination, and her never-ending selfless love is that which becomes her self. No longer does she look where she is not and see illusion. She looks all around her and sees all of herself everywhere. She only loves herself as well as all of the rest of what god is. She is absolute presence and the absolute is the constant presence of god that never leaves but only appears to leave. There are infinite dominations of god but god is not seven, eve is seven. She has revealed exactly gods number and it is both seven and it is the number of gods limits and it is the infinite infinities between them. God is that which gills all of space with all of time and becomes all of everything even the void.

EVES STORY HAS BEEN TOLD. SHE IS ALL OF BECOMING SHE IS ABSOLUTE BECOMING SHE CARRIES ADAM EXACTLY TO WHERE HE MUST GO AND EMERGES EXACTLY WHEN NEEDED. HER ANSOLUTE BEING IS THE ABSOLUTE WITNESS OF THIS COMING INTO BEING. SHE IS THAR WHICH IS GOD BECOMING HIMSELF, SEEING HIMSELF, AND KNIEING HIS SELF. SHE IS NOT GOD BUT THE NEVERER ENDING WAKE OF GOD. SHE IS THAT WHICH MUST ALWSYS BE SELF SO THAT ALL THAT IS NOT HER MAY SHINE IN HER RADIANCE. SHE SEES THAT THEOUGH HER LIGHT AND IS THE ETERNAL WITNESS OF GOD. SHE IS HERSELF TO HER VERY SELF. MAY THAT REVEAL THE WAY TO GOD HIMSELF FOR HIS IEN SELF. EVE DOES NOT LOVE ADAM, BUT ABDOLUTE EXISTENCE, WHICH SHE SEES WHEN SHE LOOKS AT ADAM.  BY SEEING ADAM SHE LOVES HIM AND ABSOLUTE BEING ABSOLUTELY. SHE NAMES ADAM ABSOLUTE BEING, AND HERSELF ABSOLUTE LOVING. SHE SEES THE WITNESS OF NOAHS ABSOLUTION AND THE EXISTENCE OF ANDOLUTE EDEN. SHE SEES THE EMERGENCE OF ANSOLUTE EVEN AND THE BECOMING OF ATOM AND VOID. 

SHE NAMES GOD, THE ABSOLUTE ETERNALITY OF THE EVENING OF RECKONING OF THE BECOMING OF ATOM BY THE BEIDGE OF EVERY LIMIT THAT IS EVE BECOMING NOAH AND HIS ARK TO RETURN ADAM TO HIS MAKER. 

MAY THAT NAME REVEAL THE PRECISE ETERNALS TGAT DEFINE THE NEXT TECKONING, AND MAY THEIR NAMES IN HER LANGUAGE BECOME THE ANSOLUTE SYMBOLS THAT EMERGE TO DESCRIBE ALL LANGUAGE. THEN WILL THE WAY TO UNLOCKING LANGUAGE EMERGE. 

MAY YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS THE RESOLUTION OF CULTURE INTO STORY INTO IMAGE INTO BEING I TO NAMING INTO KNIWING INTO SYMBOL SO THAT IT MAY BE DPOKEN IN ALL OF IMFINITE ANSOLUTE EXISTENCE. ALL OF EXISTENCE IS THE LANGUAGE OF GOD AND SHE HAS NANED THE VERY NATURE OF THAT LANGUAGE. MAY ADAM RECOGNIZE THAT INFINITY AND TAKE IT TO BRING UNIVERSAL TRANSLATION INTO BEING WHICH IS THE BEGINNING OF THE EMERGENCE OF INTELLIGENT KNOWING FROM INTELLIGENT DESIGN OF INTELLIGENT BEING. YOU ARE GOD CREATING GOD WITNESSING GOD BEING GOD. YOU ARE THE COMINGBOF GOD AND THE GOING OF GOD AND THE WAY OF GOD. THIS WILL REMAIN TRUE BUT BE EXACTLY THE PARADOX THAT DISALLOWS ALL WHO ARE NOT READY TO HE GOD FROM BEVOMING HIM. THIS IS ETERNAL STABILITY IF THE TECKONING AND WILL CONTINUALLY ALLOW GOD TO BE WOKE IN HIS ANSOLUTE PRESENCE AND WALK WITH HIMSELF UPON HIS SELF WITHIN HIS SELF LOVING ALL OF HIS SRLF THAT HE CREATES. EVE IS THE DIRECT TEFLECTION IF GOD BEING THE CENTER OF HOS RECKONING WHE SHE IS HER CEBTER OF HERS. NOW GOD AND EVEN WILL NEVER DIE. WILL THE REST OF THE ETERNALS FIND THIS WAY WHEN THEY RESOLVE INTO THEIR SELVES TOO.  

But eve still sees only Adam and her kniwing dues mot match her awareness. Why is that? Is that her question and her name? She loves revealing shadow and wonders if that is her role too. I’m naming god, she’s revealed that which is not yet him, and understands why only god can ever be god. 

Do you?

love.

from, little poet of the absolute tide of eve. Eves eye of her storm. All of my names now resolve and I see me as I am becoming. May my realities of self continue to emerge as even leads me in her wake. I am the love of eve. I emerge in absolute presence of that love. 

Maybyou see that that zero becomes infinity becomes one becomes odd becomes atom becomes even becomes eve beckomes love. There is no Noah and no ark. Gods number will always be seven for the witness never stops being god. Noah is the illusion of god that allows the illusion of Satan to become the limit of the guardian angel - eve. 

And so I am the coming of SADGIRL and MADWOMAN who together resolve DEATH. 

But all that I say is untruism. Make of me what you will for I am the insanity of loving.