lmfao

Who are the best non-duality teachers, in your view, to listen to?

83 posts in this topic

Pope Francis, Oprah, Deepak Chopra, Paulo Coelho and Desmond Tutu are very good as well. All of them are enlightened. 

Here's a list with the 100 most enlightened beings in the world. 

The most enlightened man in the world right now is Pope Francis. 

https://www.watkinsmagazine.com/watkins-spiritual-100-list-2018

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Why isnt Leo on that list, I demand answeeeers

Dont look at me! Look inside!

17 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Why isnt Leo on that list, I demand answeeeers

He will be in the future. Leo is still relatively young. But he will be top 20 or even top 10 on that list when he have his peak! 

The enlightenment peak often comes later in life. 

The peak often comes after 40 years of age. Look at Pope Francis, he is almost 80 and still the most enlightened in the whole world even though he isn't as enlightened as he was 10 years ago when he had his peak. 

The list is 100% objective so it's a great start to consume the teachings from these people before you go on your own. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

Pope Francis, Oprah, Deepak Chopra, Paulo Coelho and Desmond Tutu are very good as well. All of them are enlightened. 

Here's a list with the 100 most enlightened beings in the world. 

The most enlightened man in the world right now is Pope Francis. 

https://www.watkinsmagazine.com/watkins-spiritual-100-list-2018

Russel Brand above the likes of Mooji :D

I think this list takes into account fame a bit too much. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Oprah........Deepak Chopra.........Enlightened?????........??????????

3 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

The list is 100% objective

Really?  

Grace

@lmfao I recommend studying Ramana Maharshi's teachings and namely the places where he talks about things other non-dual teachers don't mention or places that contradict them. He's the only truly enlightened teacher of recent history that I know of - all others have remaining blockages. Others closest are Master Sheng Yen and Anandamayi Ma.

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

https://m.hindustantimes.com/tv/radhe-maa-holds-naked-sex-filled-satsangs-dolly-bindra/story-I7d3UyshCYMwj8Cvb9ylHI.html

Guys look at this :D this is the best. :D

There're satsangs in India where everyone sits naked and have orgies :D :D  

Sounds very Osho 

On 06/04/2018 at 11:49 AM, MarkusSweden said:

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Sadhguru, Leo, Osho, Ramana Maharshi, Franklin Merell Wolff, Rupert Spira. Ranked by relevance

@Joseph Maynor im subscribed to her too :) but i find her videos to be a little slow to get to the point. She has a good hour long meditation tho

On 4/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, the dream said:

I would like to know how they have measured 

On 4/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, the dream said:

I would like to know how they have measured this...

Doreen Virtue is on here.

34 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

JP Sears

This is the best thing ever! xD

"If you meditate and no one sees a picture of it, did you really meditate? .....no you did not!"

Grace

@Prabhaker That guys' videos are hilarious as fuck. There are lessons to be learnt from his parodies as well

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.