Salvijus

Pooping technique

18 posts in this topic

I want you guys not to dismiss This as a joke but to be open to new ideas :D

Okeeyy so, I felt like nobody in the world knows about this and I thought it's time to spread some wisdom on people.

Put a bucket under your feet so your legs are higher from the ground. Almost like you would poop in the forest in a squating position.

This is the correct way and this comes from deep understanding on human system. I've learned this from Isha Hatha Yoga teacher and know I'm sharing it with you. :)

This is the best title I have ever seen a post having on this forum xD

"Here's a meditation technique, here's a purification guide and here's how you take a shit properly."

"How To Become Enlightened - The Toilet Method"

It has been shared already though. If Infinite Waters does a video on it, how do you expect this not to be spread around here:

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Torkys xD so finally people are coming to their senses xD.

I didn't know IW made a video on This :D He's a good guy apparently xD

That's for noobs. A real master poos in full-lotus ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura But...LEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

isnt it unhealthy?!

When I was deployed in Iraq, I thought it was silly that the porta Johns the Arabs had were basically ones in which you squat down. Well, they were right. The western toilet is unnatural for pooping but the squatty potty fixes that.

They work quite well. The video explains why

https://www.amazon.com/Squatty-Potty-Original-Bathroom-Toilet/dp/B00ESKVN7W/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1522847624&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=squatty+potty&psc=1

Still waiting for Leo to make a toilet posture video. Perfect example of how western culture is back asswards af 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

12 hours ago, InfinitePotential said:

Still waiting for Leo to make a toilet posture video. Perfect example of how western culture is back asswards af 

Leo doesn't poo he transcends all matter into energy ;)

B R E A T H E

I grab my hands together behind my knees which forces me to bend over in a good way.

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

The posture also provides numerous benefits if used while pooping. The squat essentially removes a kink in the colon that's present when using a conventional toilet. ... Sitting in a flat-footeddeep squat stretches the lower back, decompresses the spine, releases the hips, and more. 

This is a more healty way to sit in comparison to sitting in chairs, couches, and so on. This may be to difficult and cause pain if there are already existing injuries or people have already become accustomed to sitting any other way other than the squat. Starting younger makes this easily adaptable. But if there are no prior injury's progressing down to a squat is very beneficial. 

I have been squatting instead of using chairs for years now. But the squat has always been easy for me. Growing up being interested ninjas has its advantages Lolol :ph34r:

On 4/3/2018 at 3:10 AM, Salvijus said:

I want you guys not to dismiss This as a joke but to be open to new ideas :D

Okeeyy so, I felt like nobody in the world knows about this and I thought it's time to spread some wisdom on people.

Put a bucket under your feet so your legs are higher from the ground. Almost like you would poop in the forest in a squating position.

This is the correct way and this comes from deep understanding on human system. I've learned this from Isha Hatha Yoga teacher and know I'm sharing it with you. :)

Actually a very valuable piece of information ?

I recommend the squatting to people I work with in mobility training. They seem to really take a liking to it. Just to do this a few minutes thoughout the day has its benefits?

Edited by Faceless