Torkys

One of our forum members (vanish) may have committed suicide in the name of Truth

59 posts in this topic

From my understanding, if you end the body with a mind that's still filled with rejection/attachment/fear, that's what you'll be faced with, and if letting go of it all will be too hard then (which I can imagine, after suicide especially), you'll be given a new life through workout the growth process.

17 hours ago, Aimblack said:

In my opinion people who willingly walk on this path are either emotionally damaged or insane.

I agree with you but few are exception, in east many genius become spiritual. 

4 hours ago, Torkys said:

I was deluded, I get it. But his excuse was really centered around "awakening". He tortures himself, writes this and commits suicide later:

His excuse for doing the things he did was so convincing to himself that he asserted that's the truth and we all should know it.

God fucking damn @aurum! You just had me, you get my biggest imaginary upvote.

@pluto, this was beautiful. That quote spoke to me.

Of fucking course @blazed. I can't deny that I created this post for selfish purposes. In case this does actually lead to a change, I could say I was the one who started it. Of course. I am an ego but this was - and is - the most authentic thing for me to do in this situation.

You fail to understand something here. You say I create unnecessary suffering for myself - and for others. You try to show that talking about @vanish is useless and won't bring any good solely through reason.

The resistance will always be there until it is released and authenticity is the source of all spiritual purification. I made people show their opinions and feelings (the latter most people here can handle). I manifested my life purpose in this very thread.

The understanding that humans are rational or emotional creatures goes full circle. If you first try to calm down a person purely through reason and see it not working, you intuit that humans are emotional. But when you try to understand the root of the emotional problem, you see that it's rational.

Seems like you value authenticity as the whole piece when it's such a minor piece.

My strongest strength In strength tests is actually authenticity.

Be careful with using authenticity to justify your ego's opinions and beliefs systems.

As leo said in one of his recent videos there is reality and then their is your  ego's opinion on reality which is actually irrelevant.

Reality is never wrong because it simple is.  Because it happened but your opinions and beliefs are almost always wrong, because they are imagery states of how things should be or should have happened.

@Truth All of this is relevant to what @Torkys means for the intro to this thread. That being said, might I suggest also considering kindness directly towards the "vanish" archetype (meaning suicidal people). How would you answer his questions? What we can do is have patience and not use egotistic impositions or advice about depression or suicide, except that advice as general as is possible for you in your current state. The more general, the more enlightened.

Edited by i am I AM
spelling

I think it could go either way. Regarding the suicide note Vanish left, when I was suicidal a few years ago I pretty much had a very similar thought process. Granted, I kept pushing forward and things eventually changed for me but I know from experience that that thought process really can come from a place of actually "wanting to be heard." I really agree with @aurum. However, if what he's saying is actually true regarding his stories leading up to that suicide note, e.g. that 25 day starvation period and meditating so intensely, I could see that also as an act of that shows his level of Zen Devilry.

Overall I think this really does show the magnitude of what enlightenment work can cause and the importance of understanding what Zen Devilry is and how this path is not to be half-assed. Really shows that you are in a metaphorical sense really are playing with fire. I think this was especially important for me because I have a lot of emotional issues that I definitely could relate to with this kid in some ways and now I know just how those inner demons don't just automatically go away as a result of an enlightenment experience. 

If you're going to pursue Truth, do so with diligence and understanding of what it is you're actually doing. 

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

I think it could go either way. Regarding the suicide note Vanish left, when I was suicidal a few years ago I pretty much had a very similar thought process. Granted, I kept pushing forward and things eventually changed for me but I know from experience that that thought process really can come from a place of actually "wanting to be heard." I really agree with @aurum. However, if what he's saying is actually true regarding his stories leading up to that suicide note, e.g. that 25 day starvation period and meditating so intensely, I could see that also as an act of that shows his level of Zen Devilry.

Overall I think this really does show the magnitude of what enlightenment work can cause and the importance of understanding what Zen Devilry is and how this path is not to be half-assed. Really shows that you are in a metaphorical sense really are playing with fire. I think this was especially important for me because I have a lot of emotional issues that I definitely could relate to with this kid in some ways and now I know just how those inner demons don't just automatically go away as a result of an enlightenment experience. 

If you're going to pursue Truth, do so with diligence and understanding of what it is you're actually doing. 

Well said. We often wonder why people aren't more conscious, but the reality is that many people just aren't ready. The blocks exist for a reason.

This is a very serious topic and it matters, but also notice that were not talking about any other suicidal person, just one. And simply because someone made a topic about it, otherwise if it never came across your radar, you wouldn't have ever cared. 

Infact think of all the people who die horrible deaths daily, all the people who lead horrible lives daily. And I'm not saying we shouldn't care, but it should show you your limited perspective, and how you only make decisions with information that comes into your life, and if any of you are emotionally affected right now, that's totally fine, but just remember that there's a world full of suffering going on around you constantly, and its very unlikely you'll be able to help all of them. 

Its sort of the same thing with the school shooting, there's huge protests going on right now because of school shootings in the US, but meanwhile there's PLENTY of other suffering. And I don't really know what I'm trying to say, I guess open your perspective, also this should help if you feel traumatized in any way. And by no means am I saying to not talk about it, its important, but its only a fragment.  

Just know the worlds bigger than this forum and your life

P.S. Don't take this in as dogma... I kind of just wanted to add contrast to the conversation

@pluto Not much can be added to that man. Beautiful. Alive & dead really is a conceptual duality. All actually is well. All that is, is perfect, evidenced by it is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@pluto Not much can be added to that man. Beautiful. Alive & dead really is a conceptual duality. All actually is well. All that is, is perfect, evidenced by it is. 

<3

B R E A T H E

@pluto It’s a funny thing, isn’t it? How quickly we would point out the imperfections of the world, but how reluctant we’d be to say God is imperfect.  ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 03/04/2018 at 3:24 AM, AlwaysBeNice said:

From my understanding, if you end the body with a mind that's still filled with rejection/attachment/fear, that's what you'll be faced with, and if letting go of it all will be too hard then (which I can imagine, after suicide especially), you'll be given a new life through workout the growth process.

I agree with what you said here. The new environment (phenomenon) that a person is given could be many times more challenging (more suffering) -- given a more challenging ego to make the person realize that earth phenomenon was far less challenging to learn lessons than the new environment. 

In my opinion people who willingly walk on this path are either emotionally damaged or insane. I see myself as part of the former group

Nobody has wired their brain exactly like you have - so that makes you a FREAK. As for labelling, the universe is infinite. Thirdly, if this guy committed suicide the police would be all over his laptop and this forum asking Leo questions, so the fact Leo hasn't closed this thread just about proves this guy is a Troll IMO.

What if vanish wasn't wrong though? People here seem to cherrypick non-duality. Oh yeah, no-self and non-doership, we get it, until "someone" actually dies and everyone freaks the fuck out because they weren't as comfortable with death, lack of self and lack of control as they thought. We're all just playing at self-survival here no matter how rosy our words and no matter what our path, and when confronted with this truth it's shamed as Zen Devilry. People get this but they don't really get it. "I" myself probably don't even really get it and will freak out at gunpoint, but it is what it is.

When you go to watch a magic show and the magician says, "you must absolutely believe everything I tell you 100%", there's an unsaid caveat around that , that you expect to enjoy the show and get good value for money. Leo hasn't told us what the caveat is, but I expect it's something like, it should improve your life, and not end up dead.

I don't get having your chain yanked by a troll.

My mother kills about 750 flies a day :( what can i do? Do the flies need more help or my mother? My interference is pointless either way. Neither of them will understand. The only way i am freed from this is by shifting my own vibration to a reality where this has evolved :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Changing self/whole... is the key to changing your "world".

This forum is getting scary seriously

I don't want to be a part of this with Truth and those things is this is what it leads to... I'm scared

I'm not like those people 

@Scenario Truth is an acquired taste

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Could have been a trolling job.  Just my sense from going back and reading the posts. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor