WildeChilde

What's Your Opinion of Leo's Stance on Islam?

78 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Conscious people never lie

Man of compassion knows no conditions, he can lie to help you.

2 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Man of compassion knows no conditions, he can lie to help you.

You can believe him or not ?

9 hours ago, AxelK said:

@MarkusSweden  I truly feel nothing but sorry for you, i'm not even mad. I have jewish relatives that died in concentration camps and i can promise you that they were just normal people having normal lives, not like the crazy conspiracy theories you peddle.

I'm pretty sure your beliefs have very little to do with jews but more to do with something inside yourself. Perhaps you should focus working on that instead of spreading hatred.

Many jews are great! But people don't get the mayor problem if you don't simplify the picture. 

Few of my hero's are jews as I have mentioned in other threads. I hate ideology, but if I have to pick one, I'll go with Ayn Rand and her objectivism. Truly a great philosopher and jew. Such an integrity and sharpness. 

Einstein was probably the most spiritual of all scientists in history, absolute truth was an intuitive thing to him. Also great sense of humor and creativity, jewish brilliance. 

Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen are the musicians I hold highest, both of them are jews. 

Bobby Fisher is another hero of mine, he's the greatest chess player of all time in my book. Very honest man, compassionate and always spoke the truth no matter the price. Interestingly he often mention the jews role in how the world is divided and conquered in an evil way, despite being a jew himself. 

Let's leave it there. None of us want this thread or forum to become inflammatory, anyone can seek information for themselves to find out what is true. There is a DEEP rabbit hole to investigate for the dedicate seeker. It's evil and dark beyond imagination, but at least all of that only exist in the relative plane of existence. Not on an absolute plane, and that's what we are interesting in here, the absolute truth. I won't speak more about this topic, unless anyone want to discuss further about it in a PM. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

The user @MarkusSweden has been issued a warning and his account has been temporary deactivated for violating our Forum Guidelines, which prohibit racism, hate speech and 9/11-style conspiracy theories.

I would like to ask all members of this community to help us by reporting posts which feature obvious racism or conspiracy theories. Thanks!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The user @MarkusSweden has been issued a warning and his account has been temporary deactivated for violating our Forum Guidelines, which prohibit racism, hate speech and 9/11-style conspiracy theories.

I would like to ask all members of this community to help us by reporting posts which feature obvious racism or conspiracy theories. Thanks!

Leo, I want to say that I completely disagree with markussweden, and I find his responses silly in every topic.

But, isn't this policy of hate speech against freedom of speech and pro censorship?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

Leo, I want to say that I completely disagree with markussweden, and I find his responses silly in every topic.

But, isn't this policy of hate speech against freedom of speech and pro censorship?

It's funny, because I run a social network revolving around poetry and this comes up every so often with regards to hate speech. There is no freedom of speech on a privately owned service like this. It's up to Leo what kind of messages are welcome here. 

Actually I think this video can really change many muslims! Muslims who do practice everyday prayer are extremely devoted and self-disciplined, they can become enlightened very fast through Islam if they only know about it and about the whole trickiness of ego thing. I think we should spread video across online forums dedicated to Islam

Edited by Monkey-man

@billiesimon  No, this isnt a free speech issue at all. People need to learn what freedom of speech actually is. I see this being misunderstood all the time, especially by right wingers who cry about freedom of speech if anyone speaks against them or calls them out. Freedom of speech is freedom to speak without the fear of government reprisal and sanctions, it has nothing to do with how private websites or companies decide to moderate. Freedom of speech does not equal freedom from social consequences. 

Edited by AxelK

If there is only one truth, then surely no religion can be The Truth. Which means that there are differences between them. For a fundamentalist the fundament matters, how the different holy books are written matters. For people who value the Koran, different behaviour will result depending of how committed the person is to what the text says. Religion is really ideas for how to live life, and how the books are set up matters. So, the Koran is not the Bible and vice versa. Jesus is not Mohammed. Who you idolize matter. Beliefs matter. It's not just the same.

I.e. many Christians don't want stem cell research, Muslims don't have that problem. Why? Because the Bible says life begins at conception, while the Koran says it happens some time later (I think couple of months).

Advertising the killing of infidels is a really bad metaphor if killing infidels is viewed as a bad thing. 

Edited by Edvard

There would be some difference in the way Christian call themselves, they are not really Christians.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Leo Gura

whats the philosophy behind not looking into conspiracy theories? i've wondered this for some time. I don't believe in any but should we not be open to the theories? 

ive not looked into any but im guessing the logic behind them is not concrete

ive answered my own question lol

Edited by d0ornokey

Sufism looks like a good time. 

Come, my friends, and celebrate

My beloved is coming home today

Forget about time

My love is here with me

My beloved is home at last

1 hour ago, Outer said:

@Leo Gura I'm surprised how lenient you have been recently.

It's always good for someone to have a high tolerance to BS before banning someone or silencing them.

I think Leo moderates well.

What did MarkusSweden say, Was it really bad? I only saw the tame stuff.

Jews are God-chosen nation, chosen to fulfill global spiritual development of current era

Jesus, the saviour of our world, the reason why homo sapiens still exists and can still survive and evolve, was incarnated as a Jew precisely because of that, that region was prepared for him, vibrational frequency has risen high there. That helped him to fulfill his mission asap.

Then Jews spread across the world to spread spiritual vibe and spiritual knowledge

They are clever/highly conscious because God gave them this gift so they can focus on their mission from the beginning

Of course higher u fly lower u fall, many Jews have been seduced by mammona because mammona as well as any demonic force focuses on the most gifted ones

But thats fine, Kingdom of God is coming

I really liked Leo's video on Islam. Great video. Very informative. He's very bold to make such a video.

I just got through watching this video, and to me, it had humor in it.

I bet a lot of times innocent ppl have to deal with nonsense from others.

And the Earth is flat too!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I liked jed's work when i read through his books really loved the poetry aspect and his no bullshit teaching style, I have a notepad where I kept lots of his quotes/poems, will post some copy paste of it since it's too long. We do get stuck into the spirituality pamper sometimes for too long with it's dogma, yet it's for the faint of heart that gradually lifts us, although i see a loop of getting stuck in it forever even after an awakening experience just as leo mentioned.

“Wake up first. Wake up, and then you can double back and perhaps be of some use to others if you still have the urge. Wake up first, with pure and unapologetic selfishness, or you’re just another shipwreck victim floundering in the ocean and all the compassion in the world is of absolutely no use to the other victims floundering around you.”

“All fear is ultimately fear of no-self.”

“The one and only truth of any person lies like a black hole at their very core, and everything else – EVERYTHING else – is just the rubbish and debris that covers the hole. Of course, to someone who’s just going about their normal human existence undistracted by the larger questions, that rubbish and debris is everything that makes them who they are. But to someone who wants to get to the truth, who they are is what’s in the way. All fear is ultimately fear of this inner black hole, and nothing on this side of that hole is true. The process of achieving enlightenment is about the breaking through the blockage and stepping through the hole.”

“Maybe you think death is the opposite of life, or that all this death-awareness stuff translates into the end of happiness and good times, but this is not the case. Death isn't morbid, fear is morbid. Death doesn't oppose life, fear opposes life. To close your eyes to death is to close them to life: what could be more morbid than that? From your perspective, death and suicide are horrific and unthinkable. From my perspective, they are empowering and lifeaffirming. and I would look at any person that doesn't have an open, honest relationship with these subjects as themselves nine parts dead.”

“I watch the group as Lawrence speaks. Its not always easy to remember that these people aren't like me: they look and sound awake, but they're not. They are asleep and dreaming. sleepwalking and sleeptalking. Their words make sense to them. inside their dreamworld, but from my perspective it's mostly mumbling. They seldom express a lucid thought or formulate a coherent question. In several minutes of uninterrupted discourse on Zen. Lawrence has not said anything that I recognize as being related to the topic of awaking from delusion.”

Die while you’re alive

and be absolutely dead.

Then do whatever you want:

it’s all good.

Bunan

You are dreaming that you are unenlightened.

You are dreaming that you are awake.

The question is: Why?

The answer is: Why not?

Jed McKenna

The battle for truth

Is waged upon untruth.

When the flames have consumed all,

and the smoke has cleared,

Only truth remains.

Destroy everything. Burn it all.

Incinerate even your heart.

Throw your soul into the furnace.

This is the Great Conflagration.

Nothing false will survive.

Nothing true will perish.

This is the process.

This is the war.

The battlefield is you.

The battle is absolute.

If you don’t like it,

don’t do it.

It will always be here,

waiting.

~Jed Mckenna

I am He.

I am The Sage.

I am The Superior Man.

I am the Crown of Creation.

I am daft, clouded, obscure.

I eat when hungry, sleep when tired.

I move with; not across, not against.

I rub my chin at the appointed hour.

I see only patterns.

I have no eye for detail.

I don’t go. Why go? Go where? It comes.

I don’t try. I don’t do. Nothing goes undone.

I don’t take sides. I have no preferred outcome.

It’s all me. It’s all mine.

Otherless, what’s to want?

I have amazing powers!

I get good tables in restaurants.

I haven’t stubbed a toe in twelve years.

I can destroy the universe with a thought.

Jed McKenna

The great path has no gates,

thousands of roads enter it.

When you pass through this gateless gate

you walk the universe alone.

Mumon

The universe is the unity of all things. If one recognizes his

identity with this unity, then the parts of his body mean

no more to him than so much dirt, and death and life,

end and beginning, disturb his tranquility no more than

the succession of day and night.

Chuang Tzu

The sword is an ugly, meaty tool.

Not one for pageants and ceremonies,

not one for a collector’s wall,

not one to show the grandkids.

It has no scabbard, no tassel,

no craftsman has left his mark.

The handle is cracked and dry,

the metal has lost its shine.

Dull and dirty, pitted with age,

dried blood caked at the hilt.

Once it held a razor’s edge,

and shone with the light of the sun.

But now it sits unused, forgotten.

When beheading time comes,

I know right where it is.

But beheading time is over.

Why read about another’s sword?

It’s your head that’s still attached.

Jed McKenna

As for the average sufi muslim that actually gets the oneness with god is quite different from the rest of what's practised right now, infact if i were to talk about onenessss with the muslims here at bahrain or UAE/kuwait/saudi arabia/qatar/oman etc any of the g.c.c countries, 90%+ would reject the idea of nothing and infinity true self and wouldn't even consider us as muslims. The same as how some muslims here reject ISIS as muslims even though they are muslims just in their own different distinction of what islam means to them.

Is this true, or is it just alt right BS and stupid white supremacism?

Den4NeqX0AAYzSm.jpg

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

9 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

Is this true, or is it just alt right BS and stupid white supremacism?

Den4NeqX0AAYzSm.jpg

@MarkusSweden This is true in the United States as a general rule.  However, from my experience, where I live, it's rather taboo to even mention and single out groups publicly like that, whether in a positive or negative light.  It's just as unlikely to hear someone hating on whites as it is to hear someone praising blacks or Muslims.  Most of the people I know are too busy with their jobs, family, and mortgage to worry about what someone else thinks about a certain group of people.  

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde