Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VadsterLobster

Mystical states in Lucid Dreams when you combine them with self inquiry

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

I do self-inquiry for some time. And often it naturally happens that I enter to Lucid Dream states of mind when I go to sleep. And the most profound experiences happen there (terror attacks, blissful states) when I simply become aware that I am dreaming and start self-inquiry there.

I guess it is because you more suggestible/openminded during twilight/deep theta states and you more likely can convince yourself or be open that you are not a human body.

It's a shame that I don't see them for 2 and half months I guess. I think maybe I should seriously start practice Lucid Dreams again (I practiced them 4 years ago a little bit).

What do you think? Do you have experience with that?

Thanks!

Edited by VadsterLobster

I started having very funky lucid dreaming experiences once i started meditating (doing the Do Nothing Technique) . One time i was strongly fighting something, cant quite tell you what it was, everything looked and was very dark, but after one point i understood that i couldnt fight it anymore and i surrendered to it. Once i surrendered a giant beam of light came from within me and teleported me somewhere else. Looked like my room but was full of giant plants and spiders... I runed away from it but once i understood that i couldnt run anymore i surrendered. Once i surrendered eveything disappeared and i realized i was in a dream. Once i realized it, strange wind sounds appeared and i follow them. Once i came closer to the sounds, a fing portal manifested and 3 hands appeared from it, and each was holding some kind of book. At this point a freaked out and yelled that i wanted it to stop and then i woked up...Very strange experience. One weird thing tho that i noised once i woked up is that i was lieing in symmetrical position. My left side was perfectly symmetrical to my right side. Normaly when i sleep i ussualy lie on the right or left side and also in a very twisted like way, where my legs and arms are crossed... Maybe this helped my enter a lucid dream like state... Dont know exactly. That was my experience. Maybe it will help you.

I've had dreams where spontaneous self inquiry started. Quite mind blowing stuff!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

I had a full blown psychedelic experience during a lucid Dream. Although short, it was very meaningful for me. I tried to meditate within the dream, and then it all happened. Somehow, it felt like the psychedelic/mystical state was leaked into waking life and I could feel the pillow under my cheek while the crazy stuff happened. It was a ever expanding bright twisting weird feeling