Hardkill

Not every guy will be able to seduce HOT/HIGH QUALITY girls?

22 posts in this topic

Ok, So I am back with another burning question. So I've recently regained the confidence in being able to attract a relatively average looking and mediocre quality girl. I now know that it's practically guaranteed that I pull that off with someone out there who I find to be just a plain Jane to me. However, I still am having an extremely hard time trying to rebuild any hope or confidence that I will ever be able to really pull a HOT girl with a high quality personality into bed and/or make her my girlfriend or friends with benefits. Even with all of the knowledge I've gained and the virtually limitless opportunities I will be able to have in the future to meet a highly attractive girl and incalculable efforts I put into this, I feel like I don't know that I will still ever have a very good chance at finding a girl whom I am truly attracted to. How true is it that for some men like myself, no amount of practice, training, or coaching in approaching women and improvement in your overall lifestyle will ever grant them skill level needed to attract the HIGHEST QUALITY and/or HOTTEST WOMEN out there?

That works two ways. Not all girls are able to seduce hot/high quality guys. 

Also what may be a 5 to one person may be a 8 to another and vice versa. 

What's/who is right for you might not be right for me, and for the next guy it might be totally different again. 

@Hardkill Ask yourself, is this really going to be your long term goal? Note that Leo made a PUA clip already. Have you watched that one? And then, I already told you about Leo's Maslow clip. What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Here's another clue. All your questions about getting hot girls or not will be answered automatically if you know what to do for the rest of your life. It's tough, but that's the way it works. 

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

How true is it that for some men like myself, no amount of practice, training, or coaching in approaching women and improvement in your overall lifestyle will ever grant them skill level needed to attract the HIGHEST QUALITY and/or HOTTEST WOMEN out there?

It's 0% true.

That being said, it's a very small percentage of men out there who would actually be willing to commit to that level of improvement. Improvement is fucking hard and getting to a high level in anything requires a ton of dedication.

@Hardkill I saw the title and without looking immediately knew it was you who had posted it. What might that tell you?

Somehow I never really had to big bumb from getting the average girl to the hot girl. 

Now high quality girls are harder to find than to seduce and you might need a bit of effort to seduce them.

Also please don’t use caps.

More importantly, Happy Easter/holidays!

@Hardkill you need to have your Asper syndrome addressed by someone in real life who can help you. 

Because you just don't get it. I can tell you have a problem with relating to people, and interacting with people in general. 

If you approve that, it will improve all aspects of your life. Even your success with women. 

Because believe it or not, but in the end a girl is just another person. Fundamentally we are all people. She belongs to the same species as you do. So you have much more in common with even the hottest girl then you have with let's say a plant, or a bread basket.  

You have to improve your human to human interaction. 

I know I sound like a dick to you, but I am really not trying to be a dick, it the best advice I can give you.

Start working with a lifecoach or therapist and learn better social skills with people in general. 

Edited by SFRL

13 hours ago, aurum said:

It's 0% true.

That being said, it's a very small percentage of men out there who would actually be willing to commit to that level of improvement. Improvement is fucking hard and getting to a high level in anything requires a ton of dedication.

Thank you very much, Aurum for this response. Yours was the most relevant and the most helpful of them all. This also helped me to feel even more assured and optimistic. Thanks again.

19 hours ago, Key Elements said:

@Hardkill Ask yourself, is this really going to be your long term goal? Note that Leo made a PUA clip already. Have you watched that one? And then, I already told you about Leo's Maslow clip. What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Here's another clue. All your questions about getting hot girls or not will be answered automatically if you know what to do for the rest of your life. It's tough, but that's the way it works. 

Just to be clear, of course dating and relationships will not be my ONE AND ONLY long-term goal. I have many other long-term goals including attaining mastery as a martial artist until the end of my life, continuing indefinitely to get stronger, bigger, and more efficient with my weight training, improving my physical stamina by about 50% by around next year, getting my Master's degree in teaching, finding my true Life Purpose, wanting to get better at gymnastics even at my age, wanting to travel around the world as much as I can, learn and practice A LOT more Visual and Performing Arts related material, becoming a good public speaker, contributing to scientific progress in this world, etc., etc., etc. Does all of that sound crazy?

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Does all of that sound crazy?

Nope. It doesn't. It sounds completely normal. What you said is for achievement. There's just one more thing to understand to this whole journey. This:

This is the happiness, and detachment is what Leo is trying to explain here. It's a huge part to a person's happiness. I posted this for you already. This is the second time. It's easier said than done. It takes lots of practice to incorporate this into your life. It's not easy to have one without the other. Good luck. 

On 4/1/2018 at 3:58 PM, Key Elements said:

Nope. It doesn't. It sounds completely normal. What you said is for achievement. There's just one more thing to understand to this whole journey. This:

This is the happiness, and detachment is what Leo is trying to explain here. It's a huge part to a person's happiness. I posted this for you already. This is the second time. It's easier said than done. It takes lots of practice to incorporate this into your life. It's not easy to have one without the other. Good luck. 

but I've watched that countless times. Is there anything else you could possibly give me for advice?

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

but I've watched that countless times. Is there anything else you could possibly give me for advice?

Ok...

I think detachment is something that is missing from many ppl's lives. It's one of the major keys to happiness, and it gets really deep too. Basically, throughout life, you don't really need anyone to fulfill you. I mean, sure it's great to date and have a hot girl. I could understand why you're saying that. But, at the end of the day, it's just you and yourself. That's why they say don't get attached to anyone. Sure, you could love someone, but it's very unhealthy to be obsessed and attached to someone (or something). Everyone has got to be free to find their purpose in life. Your mind has to be free. That's the true freedom and happiness.

Try reading this psychology book.

It's a good book with great exercises for the mind. Yes, it's on amazon, but try to see if it's available in the library.

The only way you tie down a hot girl, is being a hot guy yourself. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but if you share the basic common traits that most hot guys have, you'd be alright. 

It all starts with working on yourself really. Try to live a fitter lifestyle/ Read more to obtain more knowledge/ Participate or take on adventurous and cool hobbies, and once you put it all together, you're close to the whole package. I'd say to get the most out of this, do everything I've suggested for yourself, rather than for the validation of others. 

The better you feel about yourself, the easier they'll come. 

I worked in Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister for 3 years. I started off as a back stock boy, skinny, clueless about university, and generally didn't really have much going for me. I worked on myself, and suddenly they pushed me to be a floor model, and everyone knew who I was. It was weird, but inadvertently working on me, for me, made others notice. 

So yeah, base line advice is spend some time working on yourself rather than trying to pull these hot girls. Just ask yourself, when they look at you, what do they see? What can you improve on? etc, etc. 

RH xx

On 01/04/2018 at 9:37 PM, Hardkill said:

Just to be clear, of course dating and relationships will not be my ONE AND ONLY long-term goal. I have many other long-term goals including attaining mastery as a martial artist until the end of my life, continuing indefinitely to get stronger, bigger, and more efficient with my weight training, improving my physical stamina by about 50% by around next year, getting my Master's degree in teaching, finding my true Life Purpose, wanting to get better at gymnastics even at my age, wanting to travel around the world as much as I can, learn and practice A LOT more Visual and Performing Arts related material, becoming a good public speaker, contributing to scientific progress in this world, etc., etc., etc. Does all of that sound crazy?

Sorry - I didn't see this, but I thought I'd comment. 

I think you're in the position where you're still working on yourself, and you're still a doer, rather than an achiever. It seems like you've got so much you want to do and achieve, but you haven't accomplished it yet. Is this fair to say? 

I.e, Have you started a martial art? Are you close to being a black belt? Or still fairly new? 
Are you physically fit right now? Low body fat? Strong and lean? 
You haven't started or gained your masters degree yet.
You still have to practise gymnastics. 
You haven't travelled much either yet, but you want to. 
You're yet to become a public speaker etc. 

Now the point is, once you accomplish, or you're close to accomplishment of these objectives... at least the latter, the more confident you'll be in yourself, and the hotter the girl will be that you'll end up with. 

On 4/1/2018 at 6:02 AM, Hardkill said:

Not every guy will be able to seduce HOT/HIGH QUALITY girls?

Hot women are dangerous, ugly women are good - they have to be good. Whenever a woman is hot she need not care about being nice. It is enough to be hot, why she should be nice too? 

13 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Hot women are dangerous, ugly women are good - they have to be good. Whenever a woman is hot she need not care about being nice. It is enough to be hot, why she should be nice too? 

Because she was born looking hot (facial aesthetics mainly). She has the choice to be a nice individual. You can find both ends of the spectrum - hot girls with nasty personalities, and hot girls with lovely personalities. 

I think categorizing women in tiers is a dangerous trap. Your mind is creating these hierarchies, and yes, it has been socially influenced. But every woman is beautiful in her own unique way. You may vibe better with one girl than another, but it doesn't make the other girl low quality.

I dunno. I've been thinking about this lately. I think accepting people as they are, without the notion that they lack something, is just a healthier modus operandi.