Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Space

20mg 5-Meo-DMT Trip Report

19 posts in this topic

I had my third 5-MeO trip the other day. The previous two trips were very low doses. The first was 5mg and the second 10mg. Neither trips were particularly exciting, as you might have guessed, so I won’t go into all the details. I wanted to take this process slowly and do it super carefully, so starting off with really low doses was necessary. 

The first two doses were snorted, which is a really really unpleasant experience. And it also meant that around 20% of the dose went down my throat so really they were even smaller doses. The only interesting aspect of the second trip was when I had what I think was a ‘touch’ of non-duality. I closed my eyes and I could not differentiate my body sensations and the sounds going on around me. It was like the sounds were sensations, and the sensations were sounds. There was no difference between the two. That’s about as far as that went though. 

For my third dose, which was 20mg, I used the rectal administration method of dissolving the substance in water etc. It was a little awkward getting things in place, but overall a much more pleasant experience than snorting. The come up was much much quicker (around 3-5 minutes) and a lot smoother. Prior to the trip I made the usual preparations of cleaning my room and making sure I had a empty bucket (in case I threw up), fresh towels and tissues etc. 

The experience itself was quite underwhelming, despite it being 20mg. It’s difficult to know whether I have a high tolerance to psychedelics (I don’t to stimulants) or whether the substance I have is not the best quality. It looks like what HCl should look like, and I did test it with the Ehrlich test kit so there’s a good chance it contains 5-MeO, but you can’t be sure of course. I had the same issue with mushrooms, in that I took 3.5g (which is considered a pretty big dose) and had a fairly big emotional release, but no mystical insights or experiences. So i’m inclined to think I have a high tolerance. 

Anyway, as I said the experience wasn’t all that interesting. I was completely lucid throughout the whole experience, which lasted around 45 minutes. I could have got up and walked around if I needed to. There was no heavy heart pounding, anxiety or fear. Most importantly though, I didn’t have any insights whatsover. 

The most noticeable effect of the trip was that I went into a natural and quite effortless contemplation/inquiry. It was almost like the inquiry was just happening by itself. There was no desire to think about anything else. I was mainly drawn to the question What is aware? as I had a sense that experience was just being itself, it was just existing and that there was no thing being aware of it but itself. But this was quite vague and I couldn’t quite work out what I was experiencing. 

The other noticeable effect was a quite clear sense of timelessness. I got a sense that there was no time, and that everything stood completely still in the present moment. But again, this didn’t lead to any insights and it wasn’t all that powerfull.

So I guess my next dose will be 25mg. If nothing comes of that, then i’d be wary of going any higher. Not sure if I want to do 30mg. 

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space Thank you, especially for sharing such a detailed setup.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Outer My bad, it was 20mg. The scale read 0.02g. I've corrected my post. Thanks!

@Space Seems very weak for 20mg. You should be able to safely dose higher.

For me 20mg is an epic mindfuck beyond the likes of which most people have ever experienced.

25mg is unspeakably profound.

And 30mg is...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@egoless No, that was LSD.

5-MeO is WAY more profound than that trip.

5-MeO is so profound, I don't even bother filming it. I just say, "Fuck it, there's no way I'm gonna explain this to anyone. The only one who will ever understand is me and God."

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless No, that was LSD.

5-MeO is WAY more profound than that trip.

5-MeO is so profound, I don't even bother filming it. I just say, "Fuck it, there's no way I'm gonna explain this to anyone. The only one who will ever understand is me and God."

So do you think you are god? Or do you think you are part of god? Like you are the finger on the hand. Does god have intelligence and can it communicate with you? tell me in your experience how it is.

Edited by egoless

@egoless Everything is God. Everything is infinite, intelligent, and alive.

The finger and the hand are one.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless Everything is God. Everything is infinite, intelligent, and alive.

The finger and the hand are one.

Why it seems that sometimes something bad happens for the greater good ahead? Does god have plan on "us"? :) 

It seems like Universe has planned everything so beautifully. Is there a holistic intelligence behind the scene? 

Edited by egoless

@egoless Discover for yourself by doing the practices.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless Discover for yourself by doing the practices.

I already did and the answer was yes! Your turn ...

@Leo Gura Yea it was definitely not anything like what you have described in the past. I would be surprised if my tolerance was that high that 20mg doesn't have much effect. So my guess is that the batch I got was either poor quality or mixed with something else, unfortunately. 

@Space There are several deeper variables at play:

1) The baseline level of consciousness you were born with.

2) The degree to which you've deconstructed your mind. How much you've contemplated epistemic and metaphysical issues.

3) Your brain physiology.

4) Your karma

5) Your geunine degree of curiosity about reality.

My theory is that all of these factors are more important than dose or substance.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

2) The degree to which you've deconstructed your mind. How much you've contemplated epistemic and metaphysical issues.

4) Your karma

My theory is that all of these factors are more important than dose or substance.

Sure, I can see those being important factors. Although with something as powerfull as 5-MeO, my assumption would be that it would override those factors to some degree. I don't really know though to be honest, maybe not. 

Anyway, I will continue experimenting. I plan on taking 25mg at some point, along with some other substances, so I will report back if anything comes of that. Appreciate the feedback as always!

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

4) Your karma

Then I was destined to know the truth. micro dose of shroom is enough for me to see what you are seeing on dmt...

Done any other psychedelics? You might have a tolerance that will ware off after some trips. I had to smoke weed 5 times before it had any effects on me. Don't know if this is relevant for psychedelics

10 hours ago, Space said:

Sure, I can see those being important factors. Although with something as powerfull as 5-MeO, my assumption would be that it would override those factors to some degree.

Yes, it usually does.

But as Terence McKenna famously said, "Psychedelics don't work on stupid people."

;)

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, it usually does.

But as Terence McKenna famously said, "Psychedelics don't work on stupid people."

;)

I appreciate the words of encouragement...