Truth

The Psychedelic Excuse - Have You Been Thinking Like This?

22 posts in this topic

Ever since I've realized that experiencing psychedelics should be a main focus I've felt I’ve deeply plateaued my growth in terms of spiritual development. Looking at Leo and everyone else who has tried them has showed me this experience has gotta happen and what I've told myself unconsciously is that basically “I can't grow unless I've tried them.” That's the impression others have left on me after hearing about their profound experiences and I'm not blaming Leo or anyone for this, but since then I've felt like I can't grow unless I get a hold of some psychedelics.

But now that I'm aware this type of thinking has been going on I already feel better about it, I'm writing this because I want to help people be more aware if they're having any of this type of thinking going on, because I haven't been aware of it ever since Leo's first 5 meo break through.

So I ask, do you feel like your spiritual development has plateaued a lot because of not being able to obtain psychedelics? I know it sucks cause everyone is really, really quiet about how to obtain them, almost a little too quiet (yeah, fuck you guys btw ;) lol) BUT don't use it as an excuse to not grow yourself because someone like Leo says it will take you 20 years to experience real spiritual growth, yes, it might be true, but don't let that dishearten you like it did me.

So thank you guys and fuck you guys for the hard won lesson :), love you.

So it's time to get back on track and doing what needs to get done to grow myself spiritually both with psychedelics and without. I have no clue on how I'm gonna get psychedelics but I got some leads that I'm working on.

Memento Mori

@Truth  I think you’ve got your head in the right place, the right foundation, and I’m super excited for you!   I’m new to yoga, but having meditated 23 years and taken many trips, I agree with what Leo says, that a trip is equal to some number of years of practices.  Both, in my opinion, is the obvious way to go if one is serious about this.  you are wise to be open-minded. 

Do a lot of newbies a solid, and consider writing down your views on self, reality, God, etc. – before and after the trip. A testimony might  help others to open their minds  in terms of this paradigm of experience happening only within the brain versus the person and brain simply being Being. 

Also, in terms of availability of psychedelics, it seems to me to be a situation of, if you build it they will come. I believe you’ve certainly built it.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Truth I think meditation, self-inquiry etc is just as important as psychedelics. They compliment and support each other. Both are important for your growth. Just please download and use a VPN before doing any 'research'!

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Truth  I think you’ve got your head in the right place, the right foundation, and I’m super excited for you!   I’m new to yoga, but having meditated 23 years and taken many trips, I agree with what Leo says, that a trip is equal to some number of years of practices.  Both, in my opinion, is the obvious way to go if one is serious about this.  you are wise to be open-minded. 

Do a lot of newbies a solid, and consider writing down your views on self, reality, God, etc. – before and after the trip. A testimony might  help others to open their minds  in terms of this paradigm of experience happening only within the brain versus the person and brain simply being Being. 

Also, in terms of availability of psychedelics, it seems to me to be a situation of, if you build it they will come. I believe you’ve certainly built it.

Thanks for your reply! I deeply look forward to explicating my experiences on psychedelics. Thanks for the tips and vote of confidence :)

@Space already did ;)

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

No external psychedelic will be able to compare with the:

Breathing and opening the 6 chakras

Healthy food

Fasting

@Truth  +1 been feeling the exact same way as you!

And I've failed to really devise a plan to both obtain psychedelics, and use them. Its trickly to find people who are into spirituality and psychedelics.

Really we need to focus on treating our yoga and meditation as if they were a psychedelic trip, to give them full potential

Just for some context, I spent a good 10 years working on my life before discovering psychedelics. I also spent about 3 years doing meditation and self-inquiry every day before touching a psychedelic. And there was much growth from that.

Then I discovered psychedelics and experienced ungodly levels of growth over about a year or two. The psychedelics were the gasoline on the fire. But I spent a lot of time stoking the fire, and that was well worth it.

So don't feel bad if you can't do or don't want to do psychedelics.

Then again, psychedelics will totally change your life if you do them properly.

So really, try to see it as a glass-half-full situation. We discovered an incredible tool for which we should be very grateful. Grateful that we are alive in the 21st century where these chemicals are widely available at all for the first time in 1000s of years. This shouldn't depress you. This should make you super motivated.

P.S. Yoga is a close second in power. You can achieve amazing things through yoga alone and other "natural" techniques like holotrophic breathing, etc. There is no shortage of techniques out there, so find what suits your style and budget.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Its trickly to find people who are into psychedelics.

It really is, but also I haven't really been looking... When Leo first mentioned psychedelics I just realized eh, they'll come, I'll find someone who has them or something eventually.. Never happened (well, there was a chance I had with a girl I was seeing but in the end it just felt sketchy as fuck, sketchy ass sellers.) So, I'm really taking it completely into my own hands and really going for it now.

@Leo Gura 

I know I'm 150% ready to jump into psychedelics. I feel I've set a really good foundation with all the meditation and contemplation I've already been doing the past 3 years. It's just over the past year or so I've sort of desensitized myself to the value and growth I can get from psychedelics after not getting any, knowing I'm on the slow path, knowing there's a quicker path I'm not on (that everyone else is on) and me playing the victim.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@Truth You can order magic truffles online legally or learn how to order off the web markets if you want. People who smoke weed may know where to score some acid or shrooms, just have to ask, that's how it worked out for me.  

@Truth It's fairly easy to get psychedelics (or seeds/ingredients/analogues) online legally. If you do some research you can figure it out. Just make sure where you buy from has a good rep because there are scammers out there.

Good luck!

@nightrider1435 @Power I want big daddy like 5-MeO and I really doubt any around me has even a inkling to what that is, so, I'm taking some artistic liberties to make that happen but thanks for the info!

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@Truth You don't really need 5-MeO. Any lesser psychedelic will change your life forever.

LSD is particularly amazing for consciousness work for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just for some context, I spent a good 10 years working on my life before discovering psychedelics. I also spent about 3 years doing meditation and self-inquiry every day before touching a psychedelic. And there was much growth from that.

Then I discovered psychedelics and experienced ungodly levels of growth over about a year or two. The psychedelics were the gasoline on the fire. But I spent a lot of time stoking the fire, and that was well worth it.

So don't feel bad if you can't do or don't want to do psychedelics.

Then again, psychedelics will totally change your life if you do them properly.

So really, try to see it as a glass-half-full situation. We discovered an incredible tool for which we should be very grateful. Grateful that we are alive in the 21st century where these chemicals are widely available at all for the first time in 1000s of years. This shouldn't depress you. This should make you super motivated.

P.S. Yoga is a close second in power. You can achieve amazing things through yoga alone and other "natural" techniques like holotrophic breathing, etc. There is no shortage of techniques out there, so find what suits your style and budget.

Great topic for a video.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Truth You don't really need 5-MeO. Any lesser psychedelic will change your life forever.

LSD is particularly amazing for consciousness work for me.

Hmm.. good to know, thanks for the tip :)

Memento Mori

On 31/03/2018 at 2:08 PM, Truth said:

because someone like Leo says it will take you 20 years to experience real spiritual growth 

And people like Jed McKenna suggest closer to two. Don't base your progress on a say-so. By all means if you think 5-meo is the way to go, go for it.  Just know as close or clear as you can

49 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

And people like Jed McKenna suggest closer to two. Don't base your progress on a say-so. By all means if you think 5-meo is the way to go, go for it.  Just know as close or clear as you can

That was the whole point of my post. I really do think 5-MeO or any other psychedelic will help me progress over this massive plateau I've been on. 

Memento Mori

Just now, Telepresent said:

Then go for it. Don't ask permission

lol I'm not

Memento Mori

On 31/03/2018 at 2:08 PM, Truth said:

Ever since I've realized that experiencing psychedelics should be a main focus I've felt I’ve deeply plateaued my growth in terms of spiritual development. Looking at Leo and everyone else who has tried them has showed me this experience has gotta happen and what I've told myself unconsciously is that basically “I can't grow unless I've tried them.”

Examine