youngshinzen

How do I prepare for emotional release?

4 posts in this topic

Hey,

I'm attending a bioenergetic workshop next weekend from Friday to Sunday (two halfs and one full day) and want to prepare myself for it.

What can I do for the next 7 days to get the most out of it (special types of fasting, exercise, meditation)?

@youngshinzen Most importantly set the intention that you are ready to face whatever comes, come there with openness and genuine interest in healing.
And just do things exercise and food wise that feel good and are loving to your body.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 Update: The bioenergetic workshop was one of the most powerful experiences I ever had. Let go fully, opened myself up in communication and gave/received lots of hugs? Connected to my inner child and felt like I was reunited with my body again. After a few days my heart closed itself again, but now I understand. 

30 minutes ago, youngshinzen said:

@Martin123 Update: The bioenergetic workshop was one of the most powerful experiences I ever had. Let go fully, opened myself up in communication and gave/received lots of hugs? Connected to my inner child and felt like I was reunited with my body again. After a few days my heart closed itself again, but now I understand. 

That sounds awesome, im happy for you dude!

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.