pluto

Ego - The sneakiest motherfucker!

11 posts in this topic

Having a few rough weeks lately which helped me remember somethings i had forgotten. Ego also appears on a collective/reflective level. Ever notice the whole world against you? everyone telling you to do otherwise while your heart seeks freedom and absolute truth. Your Ego reflects in all those who are still sleeping.  If you understand oneness you can see the simplicity if you focus enough that how your ego and those who are still asleep in the matrix are one and the same.

They all are against you, trying to mold and hold you, fear of letting go of you, fear of you finding freedom. Fear of you going alone, riding solo. They want you around but don't want to learn the truth because it requires change from them into you and then its egome over >.<

Trying to block your sunshine, your blue sky, to keep you in the loop, because they know when you reEnlighten, they Vanish from Existence as once one is Enlightened all is Enlightened ;)

So if you ever feel like your heart and soul is telling you something yet the whole external world is telling you otherwise, it may just be the ego projecting itself as the illusionary reality trying to keep the hypnotism of the mind stable and strong so you don't see past his game/matrix because he knows once you figured out the game its game over for him.

So like the legendary Tupac Shakur once said: Fuck All Yall and get lost in the right direction. Inward in solitude then outward in freedom.

Alone and Together in infinite oneness once again <3

You silly egoistical fool, i am infinite intelligence.

I created you remember? test over.

and in the NOW you go bye bye

:)

B R E A T H E

25 minutes ago, pluto said:

Having a few rough weeks lately

Im gonna say something with a slight trigger warning (I mean it seriously but I find it funny) to many ppl on this forum! :D

Mercury is in retrograde! Dude im telling you lately its been insane. My nervous system buzzing like 5 days in a row, I have barely slept its intense af.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@pluto you must surrender and accept the world's reactions against you! this will diminish your own ego.

thats a part of the game! life is a school

@pluto Hell. Yes.    You reached right into me with that post. Thanks for that! - “You silly egoistical fool, i am infinite intelligence” - that! ❤️ I swear I heard  Zack Dela Rocha whisper into my soul - “Fuck you, I won’t do what you tell me”. 

Kick some ass today Source. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You = the World, the World = you. Bye bye you, bye bye world. 

“The objectifying brain labels it’s own thought stream “mind” and then comes up with the idea that it doesn’t exist.” 

Haha awesome comments <3

B R E A T H E