Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,508 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Half the stuff on it is made-up. Also the article is mostly just petulant ranting and the rest are literally just comments on random forum posts.

I sorta know what it's like to make that kind of content because I went through a phase of my life where I was sorta at that mentality.

Beyond just having a rationalist worldview, there's sort of an addictive high that you get when you feel like you can just outsmart everybody because you think you're such an highly-intellectual individual. I put individual on bold because a big part of it is feeling unique from everyone else and definitely superior in some way. It actually feels empowering to think that way and intellectually "owning" someone becomes a source of fulfillment in life.

Being a rationalist/materialist ideologue is one thing, but the sense of smugness I get from the article leads me to believe they could still be in that state of mind. The biggest delusion is when you're in that state and you think you've got reality mostly figured out. A deep admission that you actually don't know what reality/Truth is would swiftly end that.

Edited by Extreme Z7

34 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Half the stuff on it is made-up. Also the article is mostly just petulant ranting and the rest are literally just comments on random forum posts.

I sorta know what it's like to make that kind of content because I went through a phase of my life where I was sorta at that mentality.

Beyond just having a rationalist worldview, there's sort of an addictive high that you get when you feel like you can just outsmart everybody because you think you're such an highly-intellectual individual. I put individual on bold because a big part of it is feeling unique from everyone else and definitely superior in some way. It actually feels empowering to think that way and intellectually "owning" someone becomes a source of fulfillment in life.

Being a rationalist/materialist ideologue is one thing, but the sense of smugness I get from the article leads me to believe they could still be in that state of mind. The biggest delusion is when you're in that state and you think you've got reality mostly figured out. A deep admission that you actually don't know what reality/Truth is would swiftly end that.

or you could just chill and you know, laugh it off.

unnamed.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo when he is telepathically communicating with Joe on the peak of 5-Meo DMT.

Dont look at me! Look inside!