Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,508 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, AlldayLoop said:

student asks:

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it... right?”

master replies:

”to whom is it broken to?”

NXGEuW1.png

I had a full body massage yesterday with the intention of healing some energy blockages. It was wonderful, but halfway through I felt the blood starting to rush into my lil king down there, as she was touching some very sensitive areas. What I was unaware of was that a full body massage also includes the front. She asked me to lay on my back and I naturally got very aware of my wood down there, and that there was absolutely no way that she wouldn't notice. Throughout the rest of the session I could not think about anything else than getting rid of my wood, I tried all of the methods I've been using during self Inquiry "Who is the one having a boner," and " "surrender into the experience" etc. And all of this was of course resistance. It didn't go away throughout the rest of the session. 

Might not be an enlightenment joke, but it surely was an embarrassing/funny twist that initially was supposed to be something "spiritual." 

@traveler  the morning wood happens because of that. So, it's not embarrassing. 

When we are sleeping we are with consciousness only, in bliss. So blissful that morning wood happens hehehe...

Meeting with our true self brings a lot of "ecstasy" so that's not weird or bad really.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

This may have been posted already but it's a pretty good one:

A Zen master visiting New York City goes up to a hot dog vendor and says, "Make me one with everything."
The hot dog vendor fixes a hot dog and hands it to the Zen master, who pays with a $20 bill.
The vendor puts the bill in the cash box and closes it. "Excuse me, but where’s my change?" asks the Zen master.
The vendor responds, "Change must come from within."

By legalizing Cannabis and same-sex marriage we finally interpreted the bible correctly

"A man who lays with another man should be stoned"

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

On 16.8.2019. at 10:06 PM, peanutspathtotruth said:

Phahahha this guy... @Shin why did you do that, I'll never get this out of my mind

Hahaha ????

I think It's cute. ? Our beloved Brown bear. 

NXGEuW1.png

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 8/16/2019 at 10:53 AM, traveler said:

I had a full body massage yesterday with the intention of healing some energy blockages. It was wonderful, but halfway through I felt the blood starting to rush into my lil king down there, as she was touching some very sensitive areas. What I was unaware of was that a full body massage also includes the front. She asked me to lay on my back and I naturally got very aware of my wood down there, and that there was absolutely no way that she wouldn't notice. Throughout the rest of the session I could not think about anything else than getting rid of my wood, I tried all of the methods I've been using during self Inquiry "Who is the one having a boner," and " "surrender into the experience" etc. And all of this was of course resistance. It didn't go away throughout the rest of the session. 

Might not be an enlightenment joke, but it surely was an embarrassing/funny twist that initially was supposed to be something "spiritual." 

Funny story, thanks for the laugh xD

@traveler  Dude this happens to me too everytime I go to the orthodontics/dentist xD Dentists shouldn't be so thicc

On 16. 8. 2019 at 4:53 PM, traveler said:

"Who is the one having a boner," 

Dude, I would have bursted out laughing at that thought. Totally feel you.

What is atheism?

A non-prophet organization.

On 8/16/2019 at 7:53 AM, traveler said:

lmao this right here is a golden comedy bit

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 hours ago, MsNobody said:

B28FB926-9DA1-49BB-8847-4CA3E4986E6B.jpeg

Thanks for this one

?

@MsNobody ???