Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,508 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Preetom  Sent to all the people who think I am addicted to hentai ?

Preach!

xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

A man wakes up and looks at his clock. It is 7:07 am.

He gets out of bed, goes downstairs and glances at his calendar. It says it is July 7, the seventh day of the seventh month.
As he steps outside he notices Bus #7 going by. He walks to a coffee shop and orders a coffee and a bite to eat and the bill comes to $7.77.

The man thinks "hmmmm... all these sevens... I think the universe is trying to tell me something."

So feeling that maybe this is his lucky day, the man cuts out early from work and goes to the race track. He reads the racing schedule and sees that in the seventh race horse # 7 is called "Lucky Universe". The man can't believe it. He runs up to the teller and bets all his money on the horse.

The horse came in seventh.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

When you realize the child is dreaming you :D

B R E A T H E

15 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

A man wakes up and looks at his clock. It is 7:07 am.

He gets out of bed, goes downstairs and glances at his calendar. It says it is July 7, the seventh day of the seventh month.
As he steps outside he notices Bus #7 going by. He walks to a coffee shop and orders a coffee and a bite to eat and the bill comes to $7.77.

The man thinks "hmmmm... all these sevens... I think the universe is trying to tell me something."

So feeling that maybe this is his lucky day, the man cuts out early from work and goes to the race track. He reads the racing schedule and sees that in the seventh race horse # 7 is called "Lucky Universe". The man can't believe it. He runs up to the teller and bets all his money on the horse.

The horse came in seventh.

Good one :PxD

8 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Good one :PxD

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

5 hours ago, Natasha said:

xDxDxD

missed morning meditation.jpg

:o:oxD

5 hours ago, Natasha said:

sound of silence.png

Music to my ears :)

Holy shit!

I'll have to practice 10k hours to play this piece ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@zeroISinfinity  True wisdom

-_-

2nd picture of Leo is exactly what happens when you remember  Why YOU done/created it. 

You cry for the rest of your life. 

525440_563503137007606_1709103641_n.jpg

Edited by zeroISinfinity