Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,508 posts in this topic

sitting through 2 hour class with Leo

”Alright Im done here!...”

class sighs with relief and stands up halfway

”...but before I go i just wanna”

class cries with despair

Dont look at me! Look inside!

In the waking state, consciousness appears to limit itself into a world with concrete laws and clear distinctions between forms. In the dream state, consciousness has greater access to its infinite potential, relaxes its focus and as a result - distinctions between knower and known are less clear and the apparent laws of reality we are accustomed to break down. This video illustrates this perfectly.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Capture.JPG

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

On 6/18/2019 at 8:07 PM, Natasha said:

Some happy hippy music for you. They live, they laugh, they love 

@zeroISinfinity :D

This one is a great Pink Floyd cover

:D

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

This one is a great Pink Floyd cover

:D

Haha Thanks for the laugh xD it's more like a redneck kind of music, though :P

4 hours ago, Shaun said:

In the waking state, consciousness appears to limit itself into a world with concrete laws and clear distinctions between forms. In the dream state, consciousness has greater access to its infinite potential, relaxes its focus and as a result - distinctions between knower and known are less clear and the apparent laws of reality we are accustomed to break down. This video illustrates this perfectly.

Yep, good choice of vid to make your point :D

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

Haha Thanks for the laugh xD it's more like a redneck kind of music, though :P

hahaha... really funny. That video become viral in South America, I think he's from Brazil hehehehe...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

hahaha... really funny. That video become viral in South America, I think he's from Brazil hehehehe...

So now Brazil is known not only for its beautiful women, but for bad singers too 9_9xD

@Natasha  They have pretty much everything there hahahaha... the good, the bad and the ugly

:P

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

So now Brazil is known not only for its beautiful women, but for bad singers too 9_9xD

And women who don't shave like in the 40's.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 hours ago, Shin said:

And women who don't shave like in the 40's.

The Brazil beauty industry is changing that now. Ever heard of Brazilian bikini waxing? 9_9 xD

3 minutes ago, Natasha said:

The Brazil beauty industry is changing that now. Ever heard of Brazilian bikini waxing? 9_9 xD

Ok, but that's even worse then

It will be Thailand all over again

Nowhere is safe ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Ok, but that's even worse then

It will be Thailand all over again

Nowhere is safe ?

Don't worry, not all women out there are crazy to follow these trends. Any body enhancement/procedure women put themselves through to appear more appealing screams insecurity. There was a study that concluded that marriages with women who use cosmetic procedures have higher divorce rate. Real women embrace their natural beauty and don't try to alter it in any way which allows them to age gracefully. It's all about healthy self-love at the end of the day :)

When God gets reaaal bored

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

When God gets reaaal bored

Maybe he saw God and he went crazy, poor bird.

:P

Two Douche Bros are discussing what to do for the weekend. Douche Bro #1: 'Dude! Lets get wasted, get some chicks or play some video games. Douche Bro #2: " Whatever brah man, it's all the same". 

-------------------

Brah·man

/ˈbrämən/

In Hinduism, Brahman is the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena. Brahman is formless but is the birthplace of all forms in visible reality.

20 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Two Douche Bros are discussing what to do for the weekend. Douche Bro #1: 'Dude! Lets get wasted, get some chicks or play some video games. Douche Bro #2: " Whatever brah man, it's all the same". 

-------------------

Brah·man

/ˈbrämən/

In Hinduism, Brahman is the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena. Brahman is formless but is the birthplace of all forms in visible reality.

Good one, brah man :PxD