Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,508 posts in this topic

Nest-Heads-dog-letting-go.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Wanna have fun? Go to a dance club and enjoy your kriyas, don't get arrested. :)  

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

On 4/10/2018 at 11:14 PM, abrakamowse said:

Dharma.jpg

I feel like this is from a real post lol

@blazed LOL laughed my ass of at that one

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

you can really feel this one.

yep2.png

Memento Mori

download.jpeg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Buddha.jpg

5 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

download.jpeg

I was one of those people and many people i know were too hehehe... but even then they will eventually in another lifetime :P

B R E A T H E

24 minutes ago, pluto said:

I was one of those people and many people i know were too hehehe... but even then they will eventually in another lifetime :P

hahahaha... who knows? Maybe partying so hard they realize the thruth... I was one of them too. There was a time where I went out to dancing every day of the week Lol.... 

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

hahahaha... who knows? Maybe partying so hard they realize the thruth... I was one of them too. There was a time where I went out to dancing every day of the week Lol.... 

Haha true but yeah.. in most cases from all that suffering/darkness sometimes the only thing left is Light. That is how it happened to me at least. From 14 - 21 years of age i was in a horrible hell which eventually led to self destruction/Enlightenment. I don't see it being possible for one to find light without knowing darkness first.

B R E A T H E

3 minutes ago, pluto said:

Haha true but yeah.. in most cases from all that suffering/darkness sometimes the only thing left is Light. That is how it happened to me at least. From 14 - 21 years of age i was in a horrible hell which eventually led to self destruction/Enlightenment. I don't see it being possible for one to find light without knowing darkness first.

Very true!