Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,508 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

This is enlightenment

giphy.gif

Hahaha! Lol...I hope not. After the massive light enters the body, it would be like *bling* and everyone turns into a horse. No one would pursue enlightenment. 

Did you know they do pen like this? O.o

1.JPG

Please, notice the "Join the religious write" sign on the package. :D

6f0d02023f9b19595ca1928318025bb3-d81pv3l.jpg

Yes. Agreed. 

bi_triangle.jpg

Great map toward self-actualization & enlightenment. (Great if coupled with Spiral Dynamics.)

maslow_wifi.png

Bad map :P

And...

Quiz question:

Most people go for the _________map.

Once Adi Shankara was passing through a forest with his disciples, they encountered an elephant. The great Indian Master who expounded the Advaita(Non Duality) theory and explained at length about Maya or illusion, was the first to flee.

Adi Shankara quickly climbed a tree in order to save himself from the elephant to the shock of his devotees.

Later the perplexed devotees enquired the Master, “You were the one enlightened us about Maya(illusion). The elephant is undeniably the form of Maya(illusion). Why did you flee from it?"

Adi Shankara answered, “If you call the elephant an illusion then why can't you treat my running away and climbing up on tree also as Maya(illusion)?"

Ego: Dodoster
Enlightenment: Dodoster United

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

If bees stop beeing, so will human beings. 

Seems to me like the planet of the bees, not humans. =]

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Feminist versus a Buddhist.
Feminist “I’m so TRIGGERED, OMG I’m so offended, did you hear what they said?”
Buddhist “You silly, you must empty your monkey mind first, then you will find peace.”
The end. LOL xD I'm kidding in as much as feminists don't get “triggered” by differing opinions.

Sitting here in the park, getting high on O2. I am overdosing on it and I've been doing it since birth I think. 

O2-MegaThread: The invisible high.

Edited by Dodo

I'm the fastest driver from east to west, but I need to go north! :ph34r: