Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,508 posts in this topic

Searched Leo Gura on google just to see what comes up: 

"Leo Gura is God. He also has a part-time job as a mystic self help Youtuber and course instructor where his low IQ mindless drones know him simply as "Leo". "

That's the funniest shit ever! ?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

LOL.jpg

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

What is the greatest conspiracy?

Life. 

How so?

Because....there was only ever me....?

Can you believe life is just self-pleasure? 

Who ever knew that you were both selfish and selfless all at that the same time?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Found that funny folder in my PC with the good stuff.

Kids describe Leo on frog juice 

leo on dmt.JPG

48 minutes ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

xhFOEwUVcTBXi7r5BclzDyw2tM8xrWj_ebaybJ23

Snoop Dogg music playing on the background.

On 9/3/2022 at 3:32 PM, Dodo said:

Searched Leo Gura on google just to see what comes up: 

"Leo Gura is God. He also has a part-time job as a mystic self help Youtuber and course instructor where his low IQ mindless drones know him simply as "Leo". "

That is incorrect. I am a full-time mystic and self-help YouTuber.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Setty said:

Snímek obrazovky 2022-08-29 175938.png

That picture described Humanity and Spirituality in a nutshell. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 24.2.2022 at 2:05 AM, mmKay said:

silica-gel-do-not-eat-congratulations-youve-escaped-the-simulation-welcome-to-the-real-world-comic.jpg

I don’t get it. I really want to understand it, can someone explain plss ? ????

23 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I don’t get it. I really want to understand it, can someone explain plss ? ????

Society generally fears Absolute Truth, because it's antithetical to many aspects of survival, so it will feed you subtle lies and traps to make you avoid pursuing it. If you're able to see past them, you might find the pathway to truth.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Society generally fears Absolute Truth, because it's antithetical to many aspects of survival, so it will feed you subtle lies and traps to make you avoid pursuing it. If you're able to see past them, you might find the pathway to truth.

Oooh because death is truth and survival is the opposite. So everything society feeds me has the purpose of survival because society is just a giant organism which tries to survive at all cost and so you can take for granted that it’s advice will lead to falsehood or that doing the opposite of what’s it’s preaching will lead to truth. 
Thats actually genius.  

accurate 

This took me a while to make, I am not like Bill

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpeg

Edited by Swarnim

@Swarnim Well done ??

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?