Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,508 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

So hilarious yet sad at the same time.

i don't see why it is sad at all

softly into the Abyss...

37 minutes ago, Phoenix11 said:

Screenshot_20211116-115607.jpg

that's very unwise thing to do; she'll come back all pissed and bite you in the ass. that's called ego backlash haha

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

12 hours ago, Intraplanetary said:

that's very unwise thing to do; she'll come back all pissed and bite you in the ass. that's called ego backlash 

Just to clarify, the higher self is pushing you down or up to a new chapter. Yeah backlash is the natural way of progression anyways.

4 hours ago, Phoenix11 said:
16 hours ago, Intraplanetary said:

that's very unwise thing to do; she'll come back all pissed and bite you in the ass. that's called ego backlash 

Just to clarify, the higher self is pushing you down or up to a new chapter. Yeah backlash is the natural way of progression anyways.

me personally, I don't look at my ego as 'lower' , I've rather adapted archetypal meanings to it, for example, some aspect of me that holds me back in some way, I call it my sister or daughter or friend who needs absolute acceptance, love and acknowledgement. I would be very kind and understanding to that aspect of myself and build trust, negotiate and guide; and this actually is a remedy from ego backlash. This is also the way to integrate your shadows.

Love really works so no more pushing and bullying! B| hahaha

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

12 hours ago, Intraplanetary said:

me personally, I don't look at my ego as 'lower' , I've rather adapted archetypal meanings to it, for example, some aspect of me that holds me back in some way, I call it my sister or daughter or friend who needs absolute acceptance, love and acknowledgement. I would be very kind and understanding to that aspect of myself and build trust, negotiate and guide; and this actually is a remedy from ego backlash. This is also the way to integrate your shadows.

Love really works so no more pushing and bullying! B| hahaha

Yeah that's a way to handle ego back lash, making your adversaries your friends or in your case, relatives.

But sometimes one needs a push in life, and the higherself here for me atleast is life, your spirit guides, the universe, well maybe not ad bad as it looks in the picture of falling down being a cripple lol but guess that's just a crude metaphor to jump in to the next chapter your life being unprepared. 

On 22/11/2021 at 8:33 PM, Phoenix11 said:

Yeah that's a way to handle ego back lash, making your adversaries your friends or in your case, relatives.

But sometimes one needs a push in life, and the higherself here for me atleast is life, your spirit guides, the universe, well maybe not ad bad as it looks in the picture of falling down being a cripple lol but guess that's just a crude metaphor to jump in to the next chapter your life being unprepared. 

i agree about the importance of taking a leap and stepping out of your comfort zone; it requires quite a bit of introspection and loads of trial and error to find that sweet spot where you both accept yourself but also push forwards without having ego backlashes. it's a delicate balance. 

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

On 11/22/2021 at 11:12 AM, UnbornTao said:

9967931F-0762-42D1-A880-C0A534F5DCE1.jpeg

This!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 11/23/2021 at 3:12 AM, UnbornTao said:

How stupid.

He should be using screws not nails!

Edited by Extreme Z7

On 22/11/2021 at 8:12 PM, UnbornTao said:

"But Leo, what if it can be done ?!"

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them