beaucoup

Energetic Dangers of Psychedelics

25 posts in this topic

@beaucoup I’ve taken many shroom / shroom tea trips, and energetically, only positives which expanded or culminated over time. I discovered that I had an aura on a trip. Real-ized / feel it, would be more accurate. It has a ‘just there’ ness, like reality has ‘is’ ness. Godspeed on your journeys man. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I heard Jeffery Martin saying that during his research, it came up that people who have done psychedelics struggle more when they try to transition to non-symbolic consciousness through meditation. Also I heard Sadhguru saying that big, fast drug induced expansions of consciousness are dangerous to the energy body. I have some experience with 1P-LSD and cannabis, and I never felt any energetic damage because I don't even know how such a thing looks like. It may have slowed down my awakening process, but how can we know if that is the case? I have no way of comparing how I'm progressing with how I could have been progressing if I didn't take any psychedelics.

If someone has any precise informations about this subject it would be extremely valuable for me and for others with this kind of doubts. I stopped doing psychedelics because I was afraid of damaging myself, and I would start doing them again immediately if I knew what they don't slow you down.

Its like nuclear technology, it can be used to safely power a city or it can be used to blow it bits with millions of casualties

Psychedelics are the real thing, the atoms of life, so just use common sense, you wouldn't play with fire, you use fire carefully when needed, same with electricity,no adult messed around with electric outlets, you use them for what its for with the appropriate precautions

Common sense and following your gut feeling is whats needed

"Blasting" yourself to enlightenment- mentality is like playing multi-dimensional russian roulette 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Except by far most people can take it without negative energetic side effects afaik, or negative effects in general.

But it does remain a forced opening, you can say, so integrate well.