Ether

I feel calm and see the world as peaceful

14 posts in this topic

I almost have no thoughts in my head.

I started to wonder how it will be when i literally have no thoughts. Well, lets stay in this moment.

I have no emotions but a calm energy, thats it. I dont feel peace (yet). Maybe that will come when i have no thoughts? @Shanmugam

Just now, Ether said:

I have no emotions but a calm energy, thats it. I dont feel peace (yet). Maybe that will come when i have no thoughts? @Shanmugam

stop thinking about 'not having thoughts'... xD

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam haha, thats the thing, my mind popped out a thought saying: I wonder when i will have no thoughts but i just focused my attention on the breath

You will NEVER get rid of thoughts, stop trying! :P Thoughts are like a sneaky wizard that puts a roofie in your drink as soon as you look away. Just keep your eye on them. Awareness!

Edited by Rilles
Clarification

Dont look at me! Look inside!

17 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Thoughts are like a sneaky wizard that puts a roofie in your drink as soon as you look away.

Haha!xD so true.

Just takes it as a comes, sometimes the mind has got a lot to say, other times it does not. 

It is impossible to have no thoughts. If you experienced no thought is like having the music on in a room, while you hide in the kitchen.

Want to experience the control of the thoughts? Start creating! How? AIR!!! and so on...

Namaste, Mfks!

@Quanty Well, I dont know if its impossible to have no PSYCHOLOGICAL thoughts because i have experience stillness.

For me, associating calm and peace with being “good” is still part of the mind-body dynamic.

but you need calm and peace to achieve insight, especially in todays society, so in a sense its good

13 minutes ago, Rilles said:

but you need calm and peace to achieve insight, especially in todays society, so in a sense its good

Actually my dark nights of the soul (uuuuh, everydaay?) gave me the most insights

haha well i guess its not completely black and whitexD

@Rilles more of a grey, there is just so many variables in life. what works once might never work again!

thats whats so fun about life eh, always some surprise behind the corner:P