AHappyTeddyBear

Manipulation Techniques By Donald Trump ?

33 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, asgard94 said:

@AHappyTeddyBear @abrakamowse
Please be a Jedi, don't fall to the dark side. :D 

May the force be with you!!!

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 minutes ago, asgard94 said:

@AHappyTeddyBear @abrakamowse
Just so you know, if you don't like that specific book, you can search for some other book. NLP is divided into 2 categories  1) Self-help  2) Influencing others. If you want to influence others, you have to look for specific books designed for that purpose..  Good luck! And... Please be a Jedi, don't fall to the dark side. :D 

getting pussy was my purpose of this post anyway :3 Thx bruh 

It can't be just a coincidence that I just wrote this on my FB page about an hour ago when this thread was made:

"Am I the only one who's sick of all the Donald Trump jokes?
You do realize he's only there to trick you into thinking you're smart, clever and a great human being? in other words to make you prideful, blind and ignorantly stupid lol.

Everybody already get it, they ain't gonna vote for him except for the stupid rebels who gonna chose the other pillar no matter what anyway.

How about trying to show people what they don't already know instead?
Like for example how we're all just as ego driven as the ones we hate and Trump is simply our trump card to make us seam smart when we don't have anything real to offer ;) "

Trump seems to get a bad rap but, at his core, he is a hype man and a promoter.  That is just who he is, love him or hate him.  These are characteristics that are not very well suited for politics as politicians require more accountability but, he is very very skilled at communicating and promoting his product (in this case, himself).

"It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness"

Presence.  Acceptance.  Purpose.

4 hours ago, AHappyTeddyBear said:

So, I know that Donald Trump is a master persuader and I actually really wanted to know how he does that. How would one plant an idea into the other person's subcounsciousness without them knowing, or convince them of a cause or something else they would normally oppose. How do you manipulate another being to do what you tell them to do. I know that people are irrational emotional decision makers and that Donald Trump abuses this. But he has alot of other techniques too I want to learn. Is there any book out there that teaches me these things ? Pls, dont ask me any moral questions or if I myself want to abuse it for my own purpose. I'm just a boy who wants to acquire these techniques, because I think its awesome.

Donald Trump uses so-called "radical honesty" and a lack of regard for "political correctness" to tap into voting power the hordes of angry uneducated Americans who use other groups of people as scapegoats for their own issues. The way that Donald Trump does this is by saying something so outrageous that the uneducated masses will think "He really tells it like it is." and "He really isn't swayed by politics" because his blatantly zenophobic and racist statements match those of living room racists around the country.

So, you need to pick a demographic to exploit (the less educated the better, of course). Tell them what they want to hear under the guise that you don't care what anyone thinks. Then, they will think that everything that comes out of your mouth is golden because you see it their way and tell it like it is. Using the appearance of radical honesty to gain trust and power over others. Also, make a spectacle and a cult-like following for yourself. Act like royalty and surf the waves of cultural trends. Be what the people want, but disguise your intentions to be what people want by taking some unexpected turns which translate to an "idgaf what people think" attitude.

Also, you must build a reputation for yourself, by disallowing yourself from being soiled by your own mistakes. Deny, deny, deny. Accept all the credit, even if others helped you. etc.

Donald Trump is a master of power moves... but not much else.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

#BUILD THE WALL! #MexicoPaysforTheWall! GO TRUMP 2016!!!! :) 

4 hours ago, AHappyTeddyBear said:

So, I know that Donald Trump is a master persuader and I actually really wanted to know how he does that. How would one plant an idea into the other person's subcounsciousness without them knowing, or convince them of a cause or something else they would normally oppose. How do you manipulate another being to do what you tell them to do. I know that people are irrational emotional decision makers and that Donald Trump abuses this. But he has alot of other techniques too I want to learn. Is there any book out there that teaches me these things ? Pls, dont ask me any moral questions or if I myself want to abuse it for my own purpose. I'm just a boy who wants to acquire these techniques, because I think its awesome.

Try the "48 Laws of Power" but don't swallow it whole lest you become a total sociopath. But using some of these rules can help you stop undercutting your own power and gain more power within society. Going all the way though, will make you a criminal. A must-read for people-pleasers even though it's uncomfortable. Also, try "Thick Face, Black Heart" which is also quite good for this.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 minutes ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

Try the "48 Laws of Power" 

Donald Trump's The Art of Deal beats 48 Laws of Power. Ha! 

@Emerald Wilkins  clap, clap, clap!!!! About your Trump "success" explanation. Great!

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

17 minutes ago, asgard94 said:

Donald Trump's The Art of Deal beats 48 Laws of Power. Ha! 

I haven't read it. What are the main points?

Emotionalmastery.org

18 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Emerald Wilkins  clap, clap, clap!!!! About your Trump "success" explanation. Great!

-_-

Emotionalmastery.org

On 04.03.2016 at 7:25 PM, asgard94 said:

But NEVER ever share the fact that you're learning NLP with your friends/girlfriend/community. It gives you a SIGNIFICANT advantage over them. I shared this here because I love you guys too much on here.

Did you just create false scarcity to raise your value? Sneaky bastard.

Edited by kalter000