AHappyTeddyBear

Manipulation Techniques By Donald Trump ?

33 posts in this topic

So, I know that Donald Trump is a master persuader and I actually really wanted to know how he does that. How would one plant an idea into the other person's subcounsciousness without them knowing, or convince them of a cause or something else they would normally oppose. How do you manipulate another being to do what you tell them to do. I know that people are irrational emotional decision makers and that Donald Trump abuses this. But he has alot of other techniques too I want to learn. Is there any book out there that teaches me these things ? Pls, dont ask me any moral questions or if I myself want to abuse it for my own purpose. I'm just a boy who wants to acquire these techniques, because I think its awesome.

In my opinion the main reason why people enjoy his speeches and him as a person is beacause he's AUTHENTIC. He says what he thinks and does what he says and people love and admire such attitude. And the more they like him the more they buy his ideas. I think there are no "techniques" behind this, it's just the way he is. 

But if you want to find techniques of persuasion and dealing with people I recommend you this book:

dalecarnegiebook.jpg

@Eye Thank you for the book recommendation. I actually watched a video on youtube which analysis his tactics, here ill post a link to so you will watch it if you have time. 

I don't think he is authentic, he has very clear the techniques about how to win and influence people. But maybe I am wrong.

He knows how to manipulate, even with lies.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Another lie.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

7 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Another lie.

its good and all but i wanna know how he does it :>( I wanna be like him. just charismatic and manipulative lol. so do u know a book that might help me .

The book that Eye mentioned is very good. I read it. 

You can also read some books that Trump himself wrote. I want to read them too, but to have an open mind about him. I don't like him the way he use the techniques, but that's my opinion. As I said maybe I am wrong.

"The Art of the Deal" sounds like an interesting book.

I read from Napoleon Hill  "Think and Grow Rich", that's a very good book too.

Edited by abrakamowse

This one seems good too.

:-)

images.jpeg

Donald who?

No seriously, i agree with Eye he looks authentic, when swinging his speeches. A lot of "don't give a fuck" mentality with lots of populism, easy answers for complex questions, this is what people (with low self-reflection) thirst for, he uses their victim mentality to his advantage.

Edited by Locooig

Donald Trump is using very advanced set of techniques called NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). It is a very powerful thing, I have used it many, many times. Mostly I used it on girls to make them fall in love with me to the point of fanaticism, and I also used it to make a cashier believe i already gave her the money for the products, without actually giving any money. People who think Donald Trump is a fool and doesn't know what he's doing, are basically wrong. This guy is a master-mind and a demonic leader. By the way, I made a YouTube video, making fun of Donald Trump. You can see it here! 

3 minutes ago, asgard94 said:

Donald Trump is using very advanced set of techniques called NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). It is a very powerful thing, I have used it many, many times. Mostly I used it on girls to make them fall in love with me to the point of fanaticism, and I also used it to make a cashier believe i already gave her the money for the products, without actually giving any money. People who think Donald Trump is a fool and doesn't know what he's doing, are basically wrong. This guy is a master-mind and a demonic leader. By the way, I made a YouTube video, making fun of Donald Trump. You can see it here! 

Sounds alot like what derren brown did, could you please go further and teach me NLP techniques. 

7 minutes ago, asgard94 said:

People who think Donald Trump is a fool and doesn't know what he's doing, are basically wrong. This guy is a master-mind and a demonic leader. By the way, I made a YouTube video, making fun of Donald Trump. You can see it here! 

I agree with that, he knows very well what he is doing. Funny video!!! I will watch it @asgard94 

Edited by abrakamowse

1 minute ago, AHappyTeddyBear said:

Sounds alot like what derren brown did, could you please go further and teach me NLP techniques. 

NLP involves too many variables and details to explain it down in one article. You'll have to read Richard Bandler - Persuasion Engineering  <--- However, before getting anywhere near NLP I recommend reading Allan Pease - Body Language    <--- It will teach you how to read people's thoughts by their body gestures, so that helps you figure out WHEN you should use NLP in the first place.

Just now, asgard94 said:

NLP involves too many variables and details to explain it down in one article. You'll have to read Richard Bandler - Persuasion Engineering  <--- However, before getting anywhere near NLP I recommend reading Allan Pease - Body Language    <--- It will teach you how to read people's thoughts by their body gestures, so that helps you figure out WHEN you should use NLP in the first place.

So many good books are recommended here, with which one do I even start

Just now, asgard94 said:

Awesome video! hahaha... you got it right!

I will also read those books about NLP, sound interesting.

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

Awesome video! hahaha... you got it right!

I will also read those books about NLP, sound interesting.

Yes, I can give you my word that it is not  pseudo-science. The stuff really works, and when you become a master of it you're basically gonna be like Trump, or maybe worse... Depending on your 'heart'. :) But NEVER ever share the fact that you're learning NLP with your friends/girlfriend/community. It gives you a SIGNIFICANT advantage over them. I shared this here because I love you guys too much on here. Okay, now I'm waiting for Leo to criticize me, telling me how bad it is for enlightenment to be manipulative & sneaky! Bring it on, Leo! ;) 

1 minute ago, asgard94 said:

Yes, I can give you my word that it is not  pseudo-science. The stuff really works, and when you become a master of it you're basically gonna be like Trump, or maybe worse... Depending on your 'heart'. :) But NEVER ever share the fact that you're learning NLP with your friends/girlfriend/community. It gives you a SIGNIFICANT advantage over them. I shared this here because I love you guys too much on here. Okay, now I'm waiting for Leo to criticize me, telling me how bad it is for enlightenment to be manipulative & sneaky! Bring it on, Leo! ;) 

Thanks @asgard94  much love here, I appreciate it!!! I let you know my experiences with it hehehe...

I didn't even know about those techniques, you were the first one I read mentioning about them.

7 minutes ago, AHappyTeddyBear said:

So many good books are recommended here, with which one do I even start

Start with Allan Pease - Body Language  book, and after you finish reading it and practicing/making observations and learn how to 'read' peoples thoughts you should immediately move on to reading NLP books. There are many, and you can start with any one of them you like. However, learning body language first will be a good start.. 

2 minutes ago, asgard94 said:

Start with Allan Pease - Body Language  book, and after you finish reading it and practicing/making observations and learn how to 'read' peoples thoughts you should immediately move on to reading NLP books. There are many, and you can start with any one of them you like. However, learning body language first will be a good start.. 

I already have books about bodylanguage so reading ppl really is not a problem for me,  ill just jump right on Richard Bandler - Persuasion Engineering. Thx for the suggestion though. Peace !!!

@AHappyTeddyBear @abrakamowse
Just so you know, if you don't like that specific book, you can search for some other book. NLP is divided into 2 categories  1) Self-help  2) Influencing others. If you want to influence others, you have to look for specific books designed for that purpose..  Good luck! And... Please be a Jedi, don't fall to the dark side. :D 

Edited by asgard94