Leo Gura

Kriya Yoga Mega-Thread

2,121 posts in this topic

@martins name Thanks

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@Craigxt22 Maha mudra is the only technique where flexibility is recommended. Flexibility is not required tho, just do your best and your flexibility will increase with time. I recommend getting the specifics of the technique from Ennio Nimis'es book. It's free: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.kriyayogainfo.net/files/English%20I.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjl1d3h0qrxAhXk-ioKHX-DD_oQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw3P7u6I5RB_ezKIYV-5I149

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Sorry to double post.

I have got the second book in the list. I read in another thread to skip the kriya bow, and jump straight into the next techniques?

@Craigxt22 @Craigxt22 I never practiced the bow, I just did supreme fire right away but for a shorter duration than recommended. I still don't do the entire duration, it's too intense. So, I'd recommend skipping bow and starting supreme fire gently. Alternatively, you could wait a bit before adding supreme fire. Practicing Maha mudra and yoni mudra specifically prepares you for supreme fire. 

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Hi,  could one guide me into spontanoues movements or give more clarity? I if completly let go my body starts to whirl and spin like a tornardo and it is so difficult to let express the movement becuase it is too strong to handle. If i sit my breath starts doing pranayama breath of fire. If i stand the body starts to shake violently. 

I would appreciate someone that has gone through this. Thank you 

can someone reply with the name of the book everyone is talking about? i'm new here. thank you

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

@catcat69123 The books have been mentioned many times in the thread, get the time to read it atleast.
Or think about buying Leo's book it

@_Archangel_ or just reply with the name of the book

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

4 hours ago, catcat69123 said:

can someone reply with the name of the book everyone is talking about? i'm new here. thank you

Here you go

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance thanks! :P

Hi all Kriya Yogi's! I'm interested in learning Sadhguru's Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya from inner engineering completion online. Can I use this technique within a normal stack of techniques (Mahamudra,Kriya Pranayama, Yoni Mudra Etc).

If anyone has tried this, would you do it nearer the start or the end? And what were your results like? 

Any insight much appreciated!

Rowan

@-Rowan I feel that this question is very specific. I imagine it not getting a proper response here on the forum. Perhaps if no other here comments on that, you can ask on facebook or kriya and sadghuru forums (if there are these forums out there). Perhaps in real life inform yourself in practice institutions and  practive groups related to that.

Good luck. God bless.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance Thanks for the reply. Is it really? Surely it's another technique that can go in a stack. If it's crown Ajna or Sahasrara chakra focused, I guess it would go at the end. Perhaps I'll have to experiment with it.

Do you guys do khechari mudra? The book I'm reading suggests doing it for the first kriya, but it feels somewhat iffy and yucky to me. 

16 hours ago, sleep said:

Do you guys do khechari mudra? The book I'm reading suggests doing it for the first kriya, but it feels somewhat iffy and yucky to me. 

I do. It seems important. Kechari Mudra is also said to be important by JC Stevens and I'm sure other Guru's would agree. 

Edited by Koeke

On 9/3/2021 at 8:34 AM, Koeke said:

I do. It seems important. Kechari Mudra is also said to be important by JC Stevens and I'm sure other Guru's would agree. 

@Koeke I see. I guess I'll do it then. 

On the topic of khechari mudra, aren't there any physical dangers to stretching the frenulum below your tongue like that? I imagine it's there for a reason, and it seems to me like stretching it like it's needed in khechari mudra might defeat its purpose.