Leo Gura

Kriya Yoga Mega-Thread

2,121 posts in this topic

About consistancy.. if il stop for a week or two.. do i have to go back to the begining or somthing? Is graduality rule is critical here?

Edited by Shu

@Outer

7 hours ago, Outer said:

There is no such thing as a physical body, said the physical body writing on a keyboard with its physical hands, with a physical computer calculating and sending physical bits to the other side of the planet to another physical computer, etc, etc, etc.

You know that Yoga can affect the brain, and thus a man's ADHD. You don't seem to even know much.

Do you know what dis-ease is? The essence of it? Sorry, but I’ve literally been pouring hours of thought, study, and research into the topic daily and consistently for nearly the past 5 years. Please, tell me what you know about it then? Perhaps I can learn something.

Bottom line:

Likelihood Yoga itself will cure longstanding ADHD: unknown. (1-10% in my opinion)

Likelihood Detoxification and Regeneration protocol will cure longstanding ADHD: 90-100%.

Those are the facts.

And I get flack for what again? Because I’m speaking in laymen terms of using the word “physical” so that another person of a different state of consciousness can understand a common sense argument, and because I’m pushing a healing modality which is practically guaranteed to cure ADHD (or any dis-ease for the matter, because all dis-ease is simply the body’s universal effort to remove stagnant lymphatic waste from the body, aka acids, which damage cells, and due to genetics, this may manifest in nerve cells getting the bite over stomach cells). 

What’s the entire human body? Cells and two fluids (blood and lymph). Clean the sewer system of your body (lymphatic system), and the body will complete what it’s always been trying to do: heal.

Just trying to help but I see we’ve completely gotten lost in what’s real and lost sight of practicality.

Edited by ppfeiff

@Outer Ah, now you want hard-nosed evidence... I thought you knew more than me on the topic? You still haven’t answered my question of what you think dis-ease is.

Just as with the evidence that Kriya Yoga can lead to a permenant awakening, detoxification and regeneration can be verified by yourself, if you choose. Oh yeah, and Dr. Morse has personally cured 200,000+ of his clients from everything from cancer to MS to ADHD across his 48+ years of clinical experience in naturopathy, mentored by the original giants of the field such as Dr. Bernard Jensen (father of modern Iridology Science), Dr. Norman W. Walker (Father of Juicing and Colon Health Awareness), among many other influences (e.g. Arnold Ehret, early 1900’s pioneer of the Mucusless Diet and Fasting Protocol). You can call Dr. Morse’s clinic in Port Charlotte Florida to verify their minimum success rate of 80% in curing all diseases with the more or less universal detoxification and regeneration protocol. It’d be a 99-100% success rate too if people knew about this knowledge first before the narcissistic hands of allopathic medicine  got a hold of them with fear and destructive chemical suppressants, such as they did with this poor fellow who took drugs for 17 years.

Just because you’ve never been exposed to this knowledge before, doesn’t mean it’s not true and cannot be backed up. I’ve verified the protocol in myself and in close friends and family with 100% succcess of curing their dis-eases.

We live in a un-aware society. If you’re looking for scientific studies on its efficacy, good luck finding the same for Yoga to produce permenant awakenings. What do you expect?

@Outer ;) Keep practicing Yoga or personal development or whatever, maybe you’ll get it one day. I think I see why Leo pushes Yoga over specific lifestyle changes now. I wish you peace.

Edited by ppfeiff

OK, I think everything that I feel was necessary to say has been said. I wish you all peace and love in this community.

Please continue with the original discussion topic of Kriya Yoga :P

48 minutes ago, brovakhiin said:

I wish there was an explanation for how the yogic purification actually works. The Buddha came up with one for Vipassana meditation, but where's the mechanism for pranayamas and mudras? The only material I've come across is from Lahiri "The prana brings up samkaras to be incinerated in Kutashta", and "In the After Poise of Kriya, all sins are destroyed". Very, very vague. 

I wondered about that too, im doing the practice and have no idea what it does to my body/mind.

I have experienced a substantial increase in the power and awareness of the sanskaras thats for sure, but didn't experience any release from them yet.

edit- by more powerful sanskaras i feel more anger, resentment, laziness, stronger emotions, suicidal thoughts and more

Edited by Viking

There's nothing vague about it. Stop mentally masturbating and start doing serious yoga. Yoga is not an exercise of philosophy or scientific modeling.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's nothing vague about it. Stop mentally masturbating and start doing serious yoga. Yoga is not an exercise of philosophy or scientific modeling.

but since we dont really have a master to guide us we have to take certain actions and to change the techniques by ourselves. if we dont know the objective how do we do that?

19 hours ago, Viking said:

what i'd do is continue the practice, ignoring the thoughts. though if the crying is uncontrollable continue doing the practice while crying (even if the breaths are not going smoothly, just to finish the routine).

After the practice I would reflect on what happened during and let it out.

hahaha the exact opposite of what I did xD but yeah, I had that feeling...that I actually should do it the other way round. I will try, thank you. let's see what comes up today ..

thanks for your input Viking <3

whatever arises, love that

Have you ever had samadhi experience? Could you share what was it like?

Several days ago I had a strange experience during dharana-concentration. First couple of minutes I tried to concentrate on the point between my eyebrows. Then, it became impossible. My imagination ceased to work properly. I couldn't visualise anything: not my surroundings, not my body, nothing. I could see nothing but strange and unidentified lines and figures. To visualise anything became impossible. My inner dialogue continued, but I still couldn't see anything on my mental screen. I wonder what was it.o.O

On 6/15/2018 at 9:20 AM, Iorga Camil said:

Need some advice for my practice routine. Been doing kriya for one month. Should I start doing my first kriya initiation? 

8 (sometimes 12)x nadi sodhana

8 (sometimes 10) x Ujjayi pranayama

10 talabya kriya (10 tongue raises , 1 stretch ) 

3  rounds of om japa out loud, 3 other round mentally

15 minutes of concentration on medulla and trying to focus at the same time my inner vision from medulla to the point between the eyebrows.

usually it takes about 25-30 minutes. most days I do this twice some times 3 times and when I don't have the time I do it once a day. 

YES ~KP1 is very important. Unless you were very new to pranyama and concentration you could have progreesed faster.

The first 3 kriyas : KP1 ,Maha Mantra and Navi Kriya can be learnt well in one to two weeks.

You should move comfortably over the 1st initiation kriyas in a few months of practice. And then spend a long time achiving mastery over them. There is no need to spend weeks at each level because the next lessons practices incorporate the previous kriya

When do you know when to go from KP 1 to KP 2 and then to KP 3?

37 minutes ago, Paan said:

When do you know when to go from KP 1 to KP 2 and then to KP 3?

Follow the book, lesson by lesson. Each lesson should take about 1 a week. You'll get to KP2 and KP3 once you've completed the previous lessons.

@YogiLogan ive Done KP 2 for some months. Should I progress my practice to

kp1=12 reps

kp2=12 reps

kp3=12 reps

13 hours ago, Paan said:

@YogiLogan ive Done KP 2 for some months. Should I progress my practice to

kp1=12 reps

kp2=12 reps

kp3=12 reps

Your routine sounds good.

Perhaps work to max out repetitions of KP1, adding another breath each day up until you can do 24. Then KP2 and KP3. Kriya pranyama is the most important technique. 

Ive found it helpful to do KP1 for an a hour or two at a different time for a week or so. It makes the usual 24 effortless and increases level of mastery.

I just finnished Kriya Yoga Exposed and I see that the athhor proposes a different pranayama. This one seems more appealing to me as it is not so harsh.

What do you think about it? Will it be potent enough?

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

What do you think about my routine? I'm just beginning.

5 min stretching

6 x Nadi Sodhana Pranayama to get into the mode

1-2 min witness

Kriya Bow (SantataGamana)

witness

20 x Talabya Kriya (Gamana)

witness

3 x Maha Mudra

witness

12 x Kriya Pranayama (Gamana)

5-10 min Being

All in all about 40 minutes.

What's the difference between a duck?

Have you guys heard music during concentration? And can you guys to do full kechari mudra, or sticking the tongue behind the tonsil(s)?

8 hours ago, okulele said:

I just finnished Kriya Yoga Exposed and I see that the athhor proposes a different pranayama. This one seems more appealing to me as it is not so harsh.

What do you think about it? Will it be potent enough?

Yes, for me it is much more powerful because I have less stuff to focus on, allowing me to be technically much more perfect while executing the pranayama. Because of its simpler nature, I can get into deeper states and I have a much higher concentration (no need to imagine hot and cold currents up and down the spine, no split of attention or looking from medulla to bhruma, etc).

I also enjoy doing it much more. The other pranayama could get really harsh, especially since I do 108 rounds. 

But it always depends on the person. Try it and see which one fits you best. More important is the witness /being meditation afterwards! 

Edited by BuddhaTree
updating reply