wakeel55

Help... Feeling like complete TOTAL SHIT (Emotional Release)

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I have been letting go of negative emotions for the past 2 weeks. Sometimes I get a natural high that I thought was never possible without any drugs or alcohol. But most of the time, Im so fucking depressed. Adding to that, My brain starts giving suicidal thoughts even tho I dont really wanna kill myself. I get so angry at the smallest things. I feel so fucking bad because my mother and my siblings are getting affected with my anger. Where can I read more about emotional release and its symptoms? I cant find people who are feeling this way. Help guys thanks

Potential causes of depression (maybe):

- past experiences (repressed or unsolved trauma)

- interpretation of your world is pessimistic (you believe your life is shit, and so you feel like shit, but its only because of yourself)

- Can happen randomly (according to science but I don't know if I would take that very seriously)

- Ongoing bad things in your life which leave you at this depressed state

This definitely takes some analyzing, if you have any will power at all, use that to do your own personal investigation. Sadly that's pretty much the only way out (that I know of anyway), but seeing the other side of depression is amazing when you forget how cool life can be. You can just ask yourself questions and observe how you feel and what your thinking when you feel those things.

Some questions:

- What bad things that were significant happened in my life?

- Do I ask myself "What's the point"

- Is there any belief or historical reason at all for this happening?  

You might want to consider anti-depressants, but only short-term, you definitely shouldn't rely on them for curing your depression, I hear its good short-term for giving you more will-power but it can easily become a drug problem.

@wakeel55 what techniques have you used to let go of negative emotions ? 

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be 

@wakeel55 i was facing the some problem , it is state of apathy. It is very difficult to let go of it because it is hard to recognize your emotions , it feels like emotionless , but let me you ,let go wanting rejecting your self and let go of wanting rejecting your life , and then gi more deeper let go of wanting survival and security 

It's very important to not overdo this kinda thing. Remember that change usually takes a lot of time. It won't be a giant leap, but many many baby-steps that will transform your life. So my advice would be to slow down and be easy on yourself. Otherwise, you might get crazy. 

On 3/23/2018 at 1:45 AM, wakeel55 said:

My brain starts giving suicidal thoughts even tho I dont really wanna kill myself. 

Do you think you are the thinker? Investigate and you will notice that those are not "your" thoughts. You are just aware of them.

Let them pass, if you pay attention to them they will come back. Try mindful meditation, it helps a lot to get detached from thoughts.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16