egoless

Time to admit - We don't know!

27 posts in this topic

@egoless Who is proposing saying no to groupthink? There is nobody there because you doesn't exist but you are god and everything so have no free will though must choose to wake up in this illusion that you are dead and dreaming in..........baha.

Many people really do want to be spoon fed conceptual ideas and eagerly stumble over each other in an attempt to show how they can regurgitate them more articulately than others. 'Teachers' thrive on churning out the same dogmatic stuff that has been circulating for eons and have 'seekers' lap up their ramblings as 'enlightened wisdom'.

There are 3 ways to deal with a perceived threat to your worldview:

1.  Not give a shit.

2.  Turn inward and examine your own beliefs.

3.  Turn outward and attack the threat itself.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@egoless You can be authentic or not. You can’t know if anyone else is. Some of the most charismatic convincing people in the world are dishonest and motivated by money, ego, or the gruesome combo of both. 

—You are the only one, the only being. You are everything.—

See what I mean? That’s the truth, right there. It doesn’t help though. It wouldn’t matter if everyone used the same words or not, because that’s all illusion. The guru you like and agree with & the guru you don’t like and don’t agree with, are equally, completely, illusionary. Illusion hides the truth, it doesn’t convey it. The level of hiding is literally unbelievable. Truth is only experiential. Only direct experience will do.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@egoless

There are infinite paths, infinite potentials at every moment the potential of your world is infinite.

Keep in mind even the right and wrong thinking of your current knowledge graph of consciousness plays a role too

From right or wrong doing beyond your current knowledge, You may be in various states looping from your own emotions/thoughts from doubt/clarity mixtures, it's always your own blend unfolding you creating what your experiencing not realizing it, it's very subtle to be really aware of what's happening as that is the magic of your own doing.

Do you really know what do you want? Try to answer that in your own terms and understanding and move on and experience from there. Even the current point you are in is in perfect sync with the world. Nothing is telling you to cease any of you, the universe is supporting your full moment at every now moment. You are not even lost even if it may seem like it, and it's fine for you to think of this way at your othering's as it is a fragment of your infinity.

As for me what do i really know? I've already experienced it, I see all worlds and times as one always one. And even trying to communicate that in this text is limited and misleading, as it's truly beyond all worlds and times.

Edited by khalifa

It is nice to learn about theories and concepts. But in my experience they also tend to lead me away from what is. Since a couple of weeks I have embraced this attitude of "not knowing". Which I combine with all-day-awareness and have found it to be very liberating. Using thoughts only where necessary, otherwise enjoying and fully immersing in the experience of my senses. Whatever happens to the brain when you do this is mostly beyond my knowledge, but it feels like it becomes easier and easier. And all those stories of past and future which caused me some stress and anxiety have less of an effect on me. 

I can recommend embracing the state of "not knowing" fully. Regard every thought for what it is. Will you get enlightened that way? I don't know ;) But it sure feels good :)

Edited by Lauritz

I agree man. I cannot say for others, but I do my best to stay authentic and to not follow blindly. I have great admiration for people like Leo, Alan Watts, Terence McKenna, a lot of musicians, but their understanding does nothing for me. So I follow the path and I see it for myself.

Everyone is only a pointer, including yourself. To me, the best teachings are through a combo of different teachings, actions, and personal experiences. I don't learn through one person/teacher and can't relate unless I've had personal experiences. Otherwise, I wouldn't even be here.