egoless

Time to admit - We don't know!

27 posts in this topic

I am proposing to this community to become more authentic and more curious about what we truly know and communicate. So many people here  linger through the topics like self-proclaimed gurus - repeating what they heard from other teachers blindly. What is happening to us? Is this place turning into cult or new religion? No! I refuse to agree to that scenario. Time to wake up for real... Whatever you keep repeating to yourself you become it. I am restarting everything and starting from 0. I don't know anything for sure. Now I will study everything one by one. 

Say no to Groupthink bias! If you agree make a decision to speak only from our current experience and knowledge! This is the only helpful way to communicate if we are true scientists and seekers... No matter if the Enlightenment will turn out to be BS for you just say that! Time to use critical thinking...

Don't follow conceptual teachings... Study only methods, techniques and information. Then see for yourself... Start from scratch and see where it goes...

Edited by egoless

Its sounds to me you are trying to start a cult

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

8 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Call it whatever you want - that's your label. I am trying to raise awareness to not fall victims to blind assumptions and biases...

I see this problem in many well established forums. Groupthinking... 

Edited by egoless

1 minute ago, egoless said:

Call it whatever you want. I am trying to raise awareness to not fall victims to blind assumptions and biases...

Everything is blind assumption until you prove it "true" or "false" to yourself or others

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@egoless I proved two things with a great conviction: 

• The illusion of control  
  • The illusion of me controlling reality   

2 minutes ago, Empty said:

@egoless I proved two things with a great conviction: 

• The illusion of control  
  • The illusion of me controlling reality   

I proved the opposite in my direct experience. I control everything when I am conscious... 

Edited by egoless

but he said its the illusion, so how do you know? 

Or, How does he know? 

Edited by mohdanas

I refuse to partake in limitations. My subconscious will remain pure and infinite :D

B R E A T H E

@egoless Of course, you should lead by example (?). Do it! Don't assert. BE it. My personal mission is to keep re-iterating till I'm blue in the face, STOP HOLDING ON TO YOUR PET IDEAS, reality is smarter than you.

Edited by LastThursday
Clarification.

All stories and explanations are false.

7 hours ago, egoless said:

I am proposing to this community to become more authentic and more curious about what we truly know and communicate. So many people here  linger through the topics like self-proclaimed gurus - repeating what they heard from other teachers blindly. What is happening to us? Is this place turning into cult or new religion? No! I refuse to agree to that scenario. Time to wake up for real... Whatever you keep repeating to yourself you become it. I am restarting everything and starting from 0. I don't know anything for sure. Now I will study everything one by one. 

Say no to Groupthink bias! If you agree make a decision to speak only from our current experience and knowledge! This is the only helpful way to communicate if we are true scientists and seekers... No matter if the Enlightenment will turn out to be BS for you just say that! Time to use critical thinking...

Don't follow conceptual teachings... Study only methods, techniques and information. Then see for yourself... Start from scratch and see where it goes...

good man :) 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

7 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Do you even know the definition of a cult? What @egoless said is totally anticult! He is saying not to blindly repeat what other teachers say, speak from your own experience,  be a real seeker and admit 'I don't know' if you don't know something.. Does that sound like cult to you? It is the total opposite of the word 'cult'...

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

42 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

good man :) 

Ty... Bro I'm telling you I don't like where all this is going to. I see some people here becoming zen devils and destructive. Because they acquired false induced beliefs which are not yet true for them... 

Then they start to conceptualize and making up shit in their heads and spread that shit to others...

Edited by egoless

Well, atleast I appreciate the sentiment :) 

i fucking hate groupthink

although for sure, im both a victim and perpetrator of it myself at times

but all we can do is try better right :)

Endless nuance

@egoless

"So many people here linger through the topics like self-proclaimed gurus - repeating what they heard from other teachers blindly. What is happening to us? Is this place turning into cult or new religion?"

Well how do you know that? Why are you assuming that they are lying to us? What if they really are gurus? Why are you not comfortable with that?

I myself have found many profound and delicious knowledge and wisdom here, I'm not really concerned with the source of information as long as I have my direct experience. It's really about removing the old deep layers of wrong information (beliefs) and replacing them with nothing. Filling your page with Truth! ?

The only one you should worry about being deceived is you.

No-one can deceive anyone unless they let them do ?

Leo keeps saying that all the time: Don't buy into dogmas of any kind.

Edited by Truth Addict

10 hours ago, egoless said:

many people here  linger through the topics like self-proclaimed gurus - repeating what they heard from other teachers blindly

Do you think that words of awakened ones are not important ? and can we teach each other from our own experience? 

Jiddu Krishnamurti said that there is no need of a Guru, Master , Savior. Buddha's last message to his disciples was "App Deepo Bhava", meaning "be a light unto yourself" , What he was doing his whole life ? He was teaching thousands of people. 

I can appreciate this in spirit but not in the details.  The problem with getting on the soapbox and telling everybody else how to think is -- you gotta offer them better than what they already have, or you get ignored pretty quickly.  It's like a dog bark, it doesn't have much carry over.  It sounds serious, but is quickly forgotten about.  If you wanna offer people a way to think better -- you gotta pony up.  You can't just say, there's no answer!  That doesn't work.  Plus that's an answer too, right?  It's a dogmatic externalization of your preferred way of thinking.  You can't force people to share your way of thinking.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Shanmugam i said it "SOUNDS" like a cult because hes preaching what should other people do like a leader like we are stupid to follow something blindly without testing it for ourselves..i know what hes talking about i agree but the way he said it is another story...

It's you.

Now fight.

Does anyone turned inward to see who's creating reactions to this ideas, and why does it happend? I'm asking myself this, too... I guess it could be said that each and every reaction of ourself (especially as we use to react) is just self deception, just another way of perpetuating our self. But are we really aware of this?

15 hours ago, egoless said:

Say no to Groupthink bias!

Agree 100% I think that we all should say no to group thinking!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Dear Friend

Starting from scratch means using only breath to unfold reality, that is it. No teachings, no techniques. 

After you done with the pain of remolding your own mind/body blueprint/matrix. Come here and i will be glad to read your advice.

The thing is: that free love what people teach, has nothing to do with the love as is expressed by reality. Saying this from the ideas that came to me right now :)

Namaste, Mfks!